Gregory1

Is Nahm banned? Or just demoted?

459 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

So why not manifest 1 billion dollars and end poverty?

If the board can manifest what you write, then write 1 billion dollars and make a thread where you give us regular updates.

Please explain why you wouldn't do this if the board works and you can manifest whatever you want

Dude. This is getting embarassing. You are clearly projecting too much frustration. By all means. Is that what your new teachers teach you? That's not the right direction imo. Stay true to yourself and be aware of the constant narrative. You are currently so soaked up into the Story of Nahm and him "being a healer??", that you completely forgot Truth.

Just now, Gesundheit2 said:

I can't be specific. It was like 4 years ago and I was mainly dealing with victim mentality, depression, and fear of death, when Nahm stepped in and offered his perspective and it clicked. It wasn't one post, nor one discussion. And the effects didn't manifest all at once, but gradually. That's all I can remember. Right now I am completely free from all of those issues and my life (emotions-wise) couldn't be better.

Can you bring up the thread so we can all see?

What perspective did he offer?

So now you are free from fear of death, depression, and you never act like a victim?

@Gregory1

Just hide the thread and ask something else somewhere else, because this thing is just getting out of hands and also you got answer for your original thread guestion straight from Leo so my honest opinion is that having this thread open is same as allowing someone to bully other without any other reason at all.

@Raptorsin7

You are being very agressive right NOW so please calm down. You are not thinking logically, because you are just here having fight with everyone. Do you for real get any joy from that or what is the purpose? If the purpose is to show yourself as strong individual who can stand up then this is just ridiculous. 

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

Look at how they gaslight me. They are so desperate to have me sucked into how they see the world.

They use guilt, shame, insults etc. 

They are so threatened by me expressing my experience and honest perception of Nahm they will do anything to shut this conversation down.

This is sad, but this is really sick stuff and I will not stop expressing what I believe to be true.

Edited by Raptorsin7

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Can you bring up the thread so we can all see?

I wish I could, but I actually can't. It's 4 years ago, how am I supposed to remember?

I guess you'll just have to take my word on my experience, like I'm taking your word on your experience. Or should I accuse you of smearing?

Plus, there's already plenty of evidence in everyone's feedback, both recently and way before. Nahm doesn't really need a defense. His 26,563 posts are the evidence.

So now you are free from fear of death, depression, and you never act like a victim?

Yes.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Just now, Gesundheit2 said:

I guess you'll just have to take my word on my experience, like I'm taking your word on your experience. Or should I accuse you of smearing?

Well i'm not asking anyone to believe what i'm saying without verifying it themselves. 

You can accuse me of whatever you want, I'm happy to discuss.

What part specifically is smearing, and what is your definition of smearing?

@Raptorsin7

Dude, I already answered to this. I am not about focusing on proving a point to you. I am about feeling good, being aligned and well.

Your ways of reasoning and argumenting is nothing to me. It doesn't come even close to this high and clarity of alignment.

If you too want this high and goodness of increasing alignment, come and see. I did, and saw. Set how you feel the #1 priority. Put the dreamboard up and running. Start wearing a crystal. Take time at least once a while to sit down on the floor, and write down what you want.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Raptorsin7 You have already said your version, it is obvious for those who are not blind naive, do not obsess over whether they have scammed others or not. The shark doesn't always bite, most of the time it just swims around. the good scammer tells the truth 70% of the time. everything is clear to everyone. I appreciate your contribution

@Raptorsin7

I don't need you to change your perspective, but only to stop spreading this hate that has no use for anything good. 

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Because you are so aggressive NOW that made you miss the thing that @Gesundheit2 was trying to say. All he said was that, if you need some prove for his words then so you need also to prove your story. This was not about you lying, but to point out stupidity of your arguments here. Can't you see that this conversation is not going for anywhere, because you don't even understand NOW what people are trying to say to you.

@Leo Gura said that he will be banning people who continually spread hatred so consider NOW stopping this before you start mocking Leo for banning you and causing you to lose hope for life or something. 

On 16.2.2022 at 5:47 AM, Leo Gura said:

People causing drama, spreading ignorance, right-wing ideology, or even just repeatedly asking stupid questions will be banned.

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Well i'm not asking anyone to believe what i'm saying without verifying it themselves. 

You can accuse me of whatever you want, I'm happy to discuss.

This is besides the point. The point is that nothing works for everyone equally, no matter how good it may be for some people. It's a bad assumption to assume that the teacher can give you the teaching, because no one actually can. If that was the case, then everyone would have been enlightened millennia ago.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

26 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

Lol ready to close here.

Yes just a few more posts until one of the narcissists decide to lock it as per usual, then go jerk themselves off.

Nahm was talking in the "normal human way" when it was required. To me it felt like he usually talked in a subtle way, but yeah, it probably was not helpful to newbies who are not aware that all of this, including Nahm, already is imagination, already is consciousness. 

Hello. I only visisted this site to check Nahms profile and view the threads he was replying to. I didnt always understand him, but whenever he wasnt speaking too "Neo-Ablabla", i always understood him, and his answers always resonated and were most helpful. I also spoke with him a few times on zoom, where he was very loving and brilliant (sometimes hard to understand) and  he never cared how much time we used. 

It was a bit wierd the way he continued to reply in the threads the same way at times, but it was never as deeply harmful as other things ive read on this forum, and he was the only one stepping up when people were given damaging advice of people like Leo whos answers i almost couldn't bear to see. Such a horrible transformation Leo has taken compared to the passionate, happy guy from 5 years ago or more. Anyways thats my view.

Nahm was the only reason to be here, even when not making any sense. Im out.

And one thing, @Raptorsin7 Take some responsibility for yourself and quit whining. He was trying to HELP YOU even though it is very obvious from reading where you are coming from that that is a very, very hard task. Just because you paid thousands of dollars for something does not guarantee anything. Just because you do math with a teacher 1 time a week for a year will not turn you into Einstein. We are talking about happiness and creating a good life, how THE F do you expect someone to change that for you during a session once a week. GO out and create a life for yourself you poor guy.. Stop blaming and take responsibility. 

Love to Nahm and good luck with this site lol

Edited by Peelingthelayers

4 minutes ago, Peelingthelayers said:

Just because you paid thousands of dollars for something does not guarantee anything

Accept thousands of dollars is guarantee of something. 

@Raptorsin7 Remember that @Leo Gura can watch your personal messages and if you continue this thing there you are just getting straight up banned.

gggddff.PNG

@Trickyp First of all no one needs beating, but just calmly pointing out thing "once or twice". And also watch your mouth, because as I have tried to say earlier - this place is not for hurting others - but to learn to live beautiful life. I could have reported you aswell, but preferably just notice that nicer communication is possible and point of this whole forum is happiness and spirituality.