Gregory1

Is Nahm banned? Or just demoted?

459 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Shit man, We are in the presence of the classic scammer guru of all time. in this forum of intelligent, advanced people. amazing. What a master, a kind of genius of the collective hypnosis. nahm, if you're reading and laughing now, I tell you: I respect you, you're a crack

@Breakingthewall @Raptorsin7 Guys Nahm was genuine.

Stop spreading nonsense and lies.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Adamq8@Carl-Richard
consider locking this thread, because NOW people just think that bullying someone while he is not there is somehow right to do. Of course telling that someone is scammer or bad person is way easier when that person can't defend himself.

Also for everyone reading this.

Next time you have something to say about anyone in your life then go straight to tell that to him/her or don't talk about it, because talking behind someone's back does not change anything, but just increases negativity in humanity. 

Who told you that "others" are real?

4 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

The issue of authority abuse with moderators and forum members presenting themselves as teachers is legit, I don't know how to solve it.

If you were serious about this work, you would have learned by now that this issue is not legit in any way. Check out Leo's video on authority.

Anyone can start a YouTube channel and present themselves as a teacher. Basically anyone can become a teacher if they've read enough material and/or had enough experience. If something doesn't work out for you, it's not necessarily always a problem with the teacher. Consider that the problem might be on your side, or on neither sides.

Technically, even medicine works on some people and doesn't work on others. Nothing is absolutely suited for absolutely everyone, because people are different. By your logic, all of the pharmaceutical research is just a big scam because I took the pill and I'm still feeling ill.

You're ignoring the fact that at least 90% of the people who've dealt with Nahm actually gave back positive feedback.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Kksd74628 Why do you fear the truth?

I would love to Nahm have come back to the forum so we can all clear the air in public.

Theres nothing I'm saying here I wouldn't say to his face 

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Adamq8@Carl-Richard
consider locking this thread, because NOW people just think that bullying someone while he is not there is somehow right to do. Of course telling that someone is scammer or bad person is way easier when that person can't defend himself.

Also for everyone reading this.

Next time you have something to say about anyone in your life then go straight to tell that to him/her or don't talk about it, because talking behind someone's back does not change anything, but just increases negativity in humanity. 

yes, before I agreed with you, and I retracted what I said, because I thought it was just a bad attitude, not a professional scammer as it becomes obvious that he is

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

yes, before I agreed with you, and I retracted what I said, because I thought it was just a bad attitude, not a professional scammer as it becomes obvious that he is

Yup they gaslight you into staying quiet. See how insidious this can get?

I think Nahm is predator, and the more light we expose to this the more clear it will become.

Before these threads 99% of the forum thought he was a saint.

29 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Raptorsin7 Thinking about it now, it seems like Nahm actually did you a favor in retrospect.

You see, you were spending $1000 per month with the donations, then he reduced that to $500. You gotta at least give him that. You didn't have a spending threshold, so he fixed that for you.

Where did you get the impression he capped the donations?

And i'm supposed to thank him because he supposedly decided to lower the rate at which he vampirically sucked money from me?

Should I thank him as well that I was only suicidal for 4 months after our time spent together?

Thanks man!

Yeah it’s time to close this thread down

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

9 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

If you were serious about this work, you would have learned by now that this issue is not legit in any way. Check out Leo's video on authority.

Yeah, i'm not serious about this work at all.

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You're ignoring the fact that at least 90% of the people who've dealt with Nahm actually gave back positive feedback.

You're ignoring the fact you, and these people, have been been preyed upon by manipulative predator who probably got satisfaction from watching people suffer.

I'd love for all the people who love Nahm to come to thread so I can ask them some questions. I will expose every single one. And i won't charge a cent! 

@Raptorsin7

It's not about me fearing truth, but I am surprised that there are constantly people fighting about anything. Please consider that this place is for learning to live beautiful life and helping others and if the only purpose of message is to mock someone then I would make my own analysis of the person and say that he has so much more to learn about being nice person to others.

Also if for real someone used so much money to thing that they saw that didn't work then I would watch to the mirror. Also before you notice you will be banned for hate speech that does not lead anywhere. Wasted money is wasted money and you can do nothing about it so learn from the mistake and continue living.

Who told you that "others" are real?

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Before these threads 99% of the forum thought he was a saint.

people have to be very careful or they will be scammed in life. it was obvious that nahm "3 successful businesses", who did transference to enlighten, was a vampire narcissist, what I didn't know was the little matter of money. I wanted to maintain respect for the absent person, but reading about the money, I don't care. I'm done with nahm. Goog luck 

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You're ignoring the fact you, and these people, have been been preyed upon by manipulative predator who probably got satisfaction from watching people suffer.

All I got from Nahm was insightful, caring, genuine, and useful advice. And all of it was absolutely for free. He actually helped me out of extremely dark places that I was in, and yet didn't ask me for a cent in return.

3 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Raptorsin7

It's not about me fearing truth, but I am surprised that there are constantly people fighting about anything. Please consider that this place is for learning to live beautiful life and helping others and if the only purpose of message is to mock someone then I would make my own analysis of the person and say that he has so much more to learn about being nice person to others.

Also if for real someone used so much money to thing that they saw that didn't work then I would watch to the mirror. Also before you notice you will be banned for hate speech that does not lead anywhere. Wasted money is wasted money and you can do nothing about it so learn from the mistake and continue living.

Take some time to read my journal. I have post history over 3 years, the first 1/3 is heavily related to Nahm. Read that, read the threads, and then come back. I will answer anything.

I do not fear transparency or honesty about anything related to this topic.

You fear the truth so much you would rather have me banned then get to the bottom of this.

You realize if I gave into the gaslighting in the earlier thread everyone here would still see Nahm as a genuine healer. Who knows how many people here would have gone to him for guidance. 

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

All I got from Nahm was insightful, caring, genuine, and useful advice. And all of it was absolutely for free. He actually helped me out of extremely dark places that I was in, and yet didn't ask me for a cent in return.

How did he help you?

Can you explain what he said to you, how it affected it you, what changed in your life etc. Please be specific i'd love to know more

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But the board works right?

It's not about a "board which works". The board is me, and what I am about so to speak, is written on the board.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Just now, roopepa said:

It's not about a "board which works". The board is me, and what I am about so to speak, is written on the board.

So why not manifest 1 billion dollars and end poverty?

If the board can manifest what you write, then write 1 billion dollars and make a thread where you give us regular updates.

Please explain why you wouldn't do this if the board works and you can manifest whatever you want

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

How did he help you?

Can you explain what he said to you, how it affected it you, what changed in your life etc. Please be specific i'd love to know more

I can't be specific. It was like 4 years ago and I was mainly dealing with victim mentality, depression, and fear of death, when Nahm stepped in and offered his perspective and it clicked. It wasn't one post, nor one discussion. And the effects didn't manifest all at once, but gradually. That's all I can remember. Right now I am completely free from all of those issues and my life (emotions-wise) couldn't be better.