Gregory1

Is Nahm banned? Or just demoted?

459 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

(:

:)

It’s just not something that one can be led to. In the story you could say it’s like a tumultuous fading out of knowing, but there aren’t any rules, just apparent patterns.

7 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

he did use to talk at/tell/talk down to people a lot ... I have witnessed this in many topics yet thought that was just him , I respected him and gave authority and reverence  just because everyone else was doing it. He would post things that when I'm reading, and it's not directed at me it feels true. yet when he talks/post back to me, it feels ... well, weird, similar to someone saying a bad thing about you but with a grin. 

Really good description of what you feel when dealing with someone with a narcissistic disorder

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Most of it is parroted abraham hicks, who herself is also a charlatan

Why do you think that?

I know for example that Wayne Dyer held high regards of her and I would think one could trust his judgment. Especially because he knew her personally.

1 minute ago, mojsterr said:

Why do you think that?

I know for example that Wayne Dyer held high regards of her and I would think one could trust his judgment. Especially because he knew her personally.

Because her teachings make no sense. I listened to her and read her books, and she isn't an honest or authentic teacher. She stole most of her stuff from others teachers imo. 

I remember listening to one of her recent talks where she said meditation is the most important part of her teaching, or how it has the most value. But her meditation advice is completely amateur and elementary. 

Also the channeling thing is completely bull shit. It's a mass psychosis that people believe in that nonsense.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nahm was not teaching God realization..I don't know why.

He was teaching no self and that was it.

My dude... About 50% of what Nahm talked about was pointing toward direct awareness and the rest was about creating the life you want. Leo and likes kept theorizing and conceptualizing when this guy heard the message and guided everyone toward being a creator, living as creator, seeing it for yourself in everyday life.

The dreamboard / focusing on what you want - advice Nahm gave was more useful and insightful than any video Leo has ever made about god or reality.

As the forum guidelines say, walk the talk. Nahm did.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Just now, roopepa said:

My dude... About 50% of what Nahm talked about was pointing toward direct awareness and the rest was about creating the life you want. Leo and likes kept theorizing and conceptualizing when this guy heard the message and guided everyone toward being a creator, living as creator, seeing it for yourself in everyday life.

The dreamboard / focusing on what you want - advice Nahm gave was more useful and insightful than any video Leo has ever made about god or reality.

As the forum guidelines say, walk the talk. Nahm did.

What have you personally manifested from the board?

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Because her teachings make no sense. I listened to her and read her books, and she isn't an honest or authentic teacher. She stole most of her stuff from others teachers imo. 

I remember listening to one of her recent talks where she said meditation is the most important part of her teaching, or how it has the most value. But her meditation advice is completely amateur and elementary. 

Also the channeling thing is completely bull shit. It's a mass psychosis that people believe in that nonsense.

Ok the only thing I know from her teachings was that you have to vibrationally match with the desired outcome to get it. I believe this to be true.

I'm not aware of anything else that she taught. I never read the books but have listened to a lot of her on Youtube.

I can't say anything about the channeling thing. I can't know for sure, I can only have my assumptions.

But I still think the basis of what she wants to give to the world holds true.

7 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Where can I see this advice?

Edit: Found it

Edited by mojsterr

7 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

@Raptorsin7 He has taught you a very important lesson in life: when you are vulnerable, there will be people who will try to vampirize you. Be very careful, in this case it has cost you money, but it can be much worse. You can end up in a very toxic relationship for example. Beware of these types of poisonous people, they will always come with smiles. 

Anyway, didn't you think you suspected that a guy who claimed to have 3 successful businesses, who met with millionaires, had that greed for money? It was obvious that they were all lies. pay more attention to those classic signs

5 minutes ago, mojsterr said:

Ok the only thing I know from her teachings was that you have to vibrationally match with the desired outcome to get it. I believe this to be true.

I'm not aware of anything else that she taught. I never read the books but have listened to a lot of her on Youtube.

I can't say anything about the channeling thing. I can't know for sure, I can only have my assumptions.

But I still think the basis of what she wants to give to the world holds true.

Maybe it can help. A broken clock is right twice a day.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Raptorsin7 He has taught you a very important lesson in life: when you are vulnerable, there will be people who will try to vampirize you. Be very careful, in this case it has cost you money, but it can be much worse. You can end up in a very toxic relationship for example. Beware of these types of poisonous people, they will always come with smiles. 

Anyway, didn't you think you suspected that a guy who claimed to have 3 successful businesses, who met with millionaires, had that greed for money? It was obvious that they were all lies. pay more attention to those classic signs

No, at the time I had no idea. I really thought he was genuine, enlightened, wise etc. 

I am in a different place now. I found honest and genuine teachers and it's been a game changer. 

But thanks, this experience has definitely shaped me.

17 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What have you personally manifested from the board?

Many things, actually. Friendships, a more resonant job, mental / emotional wellbeing, sex, hifi-system, and an intimate relationship, which is forming as we speak. Also clarity, inspiration, letting go beliefs that no longer serve etc.

Once I wrote "Youtube-videos from Nahm" because I wanted to know what he looks like. A month after that he made his channel! xD

It's not really that I would have personally manifested these things. That way of conceptualizing it is quite heavy / discordant. It's really beyond a me and manifestation, it's Love and Joy, god damn freaking magic and immense energy / alignment and creation.

Edited by roopepa

Just now, roopepa said:

Many things, actually. Friendships, a more resonant job, mental / emotional wellbeing, sex, hifi-system, and an intimate relationship, which is forming as we speak. Also clarity, inspiration, letting go beliefs that no longer serve etc.

Once I wrote "Youtube-videos from Nahm" because I wanted to know what he looks like. A month after that he made his channel! xD

It's not really that I would have personally manifested these things. That way of conceptualizing it is quite heavy / discordant. It's really beyond a me and manifestation, it's Love and Joy, god damn freaking magic and immense energy and creation.

Wow! You should really write 1 billion dollars on the board and then donate it all to charity.

Please make a thread about it and give us updates. The board clearly works so this shouldn't be an issue right?

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wow! You should really write 1 billion dollars on the board and then donate it all to charity.

Please make a thread about it and give us updates. The board clearly works so this shouldn't be an issue right?

This does not resonate. I'm not going to focus on proving a point to someone who is clearly focusing on discordant thoughts and not willing / open for more. I won't be pulling myself down with you, lol.

My dear friend
don't expect me
to sustain for you
in grief
Don't expect anything
from me but happiness
intoxication and good times
since God created us
only for this
I wreck logic and
fight a sober mind

Just now, roopepa said:

This does not resonate. I'm not going to focus on proving a point to someone who is clearly focusing on discordant thoughts and not willing / open for more. I won't be pulling myself down with you, lol.

My dear friend
don't expect me
to sustain for you
in grief
Don't expect anything
from me but happiness
since God created us
only for this
I wreck logic and
fight a sober mind

But the board works right?

Why wouldn't you manifest a billion dollars and end poverty and starvation across the world?

Simply write it on the board, let it go and pick better feeling thoughts!

You are the creator! 

Create 1 billion dollars for everyone, while living, creating, and sharing!

What would be the reason not to do this? You could do so much good, it would be god's gift to humanity

Look at this thread, for anyone who is unsure about these charlatans and their cultist followers.

I said the exact same thing to someone else when I was a Nahm cultist too

20 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Look at this thread, for anyone who is unsure about these charlatans and their cultist followers.

I said the exact same thing to someone else when I was a Nahm cultist too

8 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

Wow! just witnessed a miracle. When it comes to selling his magical powers, Nahm is able to speak clearly.

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Wow! just witnessed a miracle. When it comes to selling his magical powers, Nahm is able to speak clearly.

??

Where are the Nahm cultists now? Please, where is all the gaslighting, deflection, and blame?

39 minutes ago, roopepa said:

My dear friend
don't expect me
to sustain for you
in grief
Don't expect anything
from me but happiness
since God created us
only for this
I wreck logic and
fight a sober mind

@roopepa what a lovely post... All the best on your way??

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

It was the right decision to ban Nam

18 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Before that too. There is more ego here than on steroid bodybuilder forums like UK-Muscle, which is quite funny. Enlightened people have higher egos than anyone else on the entire planet.

19 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

still new

21 hours ago, Tim R said:

Very rarely, he told me he doesn't like locking threads at all, even if people in the thread would go completely apesh*t (he didn't say it like that tho?)

Hahahahahah????

20 hours ago, StarStruck said:
21 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

There is no Nahm. Demotion is just a concept. No demotion so nobody to demote.

Namaste. Prayer emoji heart emoji.

Edit: Buy my one on one coaching. Just $150.

Plot twist: Dollar is a concept too

Haha good one

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY CAN'T I DELETE ALL THESE QUOTE BOXES ON MY PHONE... IT SUCKS!!!!!

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

??

Where are the Nahm cultists now? Please, where is all the gaslighting, deflection, and blame?

42 minutes ago, roopepa said:

My dear friend
don't expect me
to sustain for you
in grief
Don't expect anything
from me but happiness
since God created us
only for this
I wreck logic and
fight a sober mind

@roopepa what a lovely post... All the best on your way??

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

It was the right decision to ban Nam

18 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Before that too. There is more ego here than on steroid bodybuilder forums like UK-Muscle, which is quite funny. Enlightened people have higher egos than anyone else on the entire planet.

20 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

still new

21 hours ago, Tim R said:

Very rarely, he told me he doesn't like locking threads at all, even if people in the thread would go completely apesh*t (he didn't say it like that tho?)

Hahahahahah????

20 hours ago, StarStruck said:
21 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

There is no Nahm. Demotion is just a concept. No demotion so nobody to demote.

Namaste. Prayer emoji heart emoji.

Edit: Buy my one on one coaching. Just $150.

Plot twist: Dollar is a concept too

Haha good one

@Raptorsin7

STOP BASHING NAHM!!!!!!

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Raptorsin7 Thinking about it now, it seems like Nahm actually did you a favor in retrospect.

You see, you were spending $1000 per month with the donations, then he reduced that to $500. You gotta at least give him that. You didn't have a spending threshold, so he fixed that for you.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

??

Shit man, We are in the presence of the classic scammer guru of all time. in this forum of intelligent, advanced people. amazing. What a master, a kind of genius of the collective hypnosis. nahm, if you're reading and laughing now, I tell you: I respect you, you're a crack