Gregory1

Is Nahm banned? Or just demoted?

459 posts in this topic

@allislove Yeah, well emotional intelligence isn't a website.

I am not saying anything definitive of him here.

Just thoughts, feelings, observations. 

Like, if someone is trying to speak to you or you someone else and they reflect everything to the point you can't speak to them... that kinda thing to me suggests some sort of lack of awareness or differencing in programming.

I don't say this as a judgemental person. I see myself make these mistakes too.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Indeed. Fully agree with this, and would do the same in your shoes.

?♥️ 

Whatever... it's just sad to see Leo to be so caught in those believes, since he's truly was a huge help in spiritual journey on this side of screen.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

27 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

They were donations at first and then he started charging. I am responsible for my actions, I should have known he was a charlatan before I started paying him.

He set up a situation where i believed he was an authority and could alleviate my suffering. I thought he had the keys to happiness.

And so I end up in a situation where I am paying in hopes of one day finally understanding his great teaching.

There are guru-disciple relationships and ethics for a reason

I was taken to the cleaners once by a fake guru and it was a valuable lesson.  I learned that I am 100 percent responsible for my own suffering and there is no “authority” out there that can save me.  The fakes can only take people who are in the marketplace looking for someone to take them.  If you are using the word “authority” and trying to figure out who is enlightened and who is not enlightened (a silly, meaningless task), then you are already on the hamster wheel running one’s little legs faster and faster to get to nowhere.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, allislove said:

?♥️ 

Whatever... it's just sad to see Leo to be so caught in those believes, since he's truly was a huge help in spiritual journey on this side of screen.

I  have directly validated  every facet of awakening that Leo has had.  These are not beliefs.   I actually had several before him and before he began teaching them here.  Namely the awakening in which you are in an expanded state of consciousness and you become conscious thst everything is your own mind.  And I still have the PM where I told Leo about it.  A few weeks later he had the same awakening and began teaching it more extensively.  These are not beliefs.  Don't take them as beliefs either of course.  They can be validated.  Yes we use language as pointers to talk about God..but it doesn't mean the finger is the moon.   Thought should never be demonized.  Egoic thought can be deception and illusion but it is still through Mind that we realize Mind.

Nahm was not teaching God realization..I don't know why.  Maybe he wasn't awakened.  I don't wanna speculate and it's irrelevant..but he was not teaching that.  He was teaching no self and that was it.  The road is over there is no one to wake up.  God is a thought.  This is wrong..  awakening goes beyond no self although thst Is a massive awakening.  His teachings didn't go far enough and were actually a perversion of the Truth in a way.. and towards the end he just became a madman actually.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, allislove said:

?♥️ 

? ❤

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, allislove said:

?♥️ 

Same here.

The first video explaining enlightenment, "the most shocking truth" or something like that, was the jump start to my spiritual journey.

I didn't think it would come to this...

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Inliytened1 If he have not experienced them (the awakenings) then he can only take their contents so far as they are more then his understanding of the words you speak as beliefs.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@Inliytened1 in the message your quoted by 'those believes' I was pointing to believes like that:

A) I hold the highest teachings

B) 5-MeO gives me the Truth

C) There are levels of consciousness and I hold the highest

43 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Lol yeah, it was a few years ago but he got me.

I don't have an issue with spending money, but I do have an issue when vulnerable people are exploited and led on for financial gain

I'd care, you got legit SCAMMED out of nearly 10K. Scammed. This entire industry is a scam joke.

You coulda just done a good bufo ceremony in Mexico or w.e. and immediately be wiser than Leo and all these people (until you sober up ofc).

@Inliytened1

Anyway, good luck in your journey as well ?

This whole thing is not interested for me anymore... by seeing that the member who contributed the most to the forum is leaving in such a way.

@RMQualtrough Agree, I hate, and I really do hate to say it, but that much money and no progress is a scam.  Raptor got scammed out of a lot of money, if it were anyone else this would be a different story, but because it was Nahm it is harder to take in.

I don't admit that lightly, either. :/ 

16 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Inliytened1 in the message your quoted by 'those believes' I was pointing to believes like that:

A) I hold the highest teachings

B) 5-MeO gives me the Truth

C) There are levels of consciousness and I hold the highest

Ok...gotchya.  well for him perhaps 5meo does put him straight into Infinity.  He's a freak with psychedelics.  I'm a freak without them...as for his claim no one else is awake  im the most awake..etc..that is just his ego...I don't care about that.   What I cared about was whether the teachings were sound and they are extremely sound.  That's all that matters.    They can take you to God Realization.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nahm was not teaching God realization..I don't know why.  Maybe he wasn't awakened.  I don't wanna speculate and it's irrelevant..but he was not teaching that.  He was teaching no self and that was it.

He was talking about no-self because in this forum, lately, that is what is most needed.

Have you seen the dozens of threads of people scared shitless of eternity all alone? This is a direct result of this "I am the only conscious being" talk. The awakening to God is amazing, the best experience to be had, for sure. It's worth talking about it, yes. But the illusory self is so sticky that this experience is then taken as a new identity. When there are actually no entities at all. God is NOT a self! Therefore there is no one to be alone for eternity. And Leo's latest teachings are simply misleading, sloppy and immature. Both in content and delivery.

The results have been quite noticeable on the forum. And Nahm saw this very clearly, that's what happened.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Just now, Gili Trawangan said:

He was talking about no-self because in this forum, lately, that is what is most needed.

Have you seen the dozens of threads of people scared shitless of eternity all alone? This is a direct result of this "I am the only conscious being" talk. The awakening to God is amazing, the best experience to be had, for sure. It's worth talking about it, yes. But the illusory self is so sticky that this experience is then taken as a new identity. When there are actually no entities at all. God is NOT a self! Therefore there is no one to be alone for eternity. And Leo's latest teachings are simply misleading, sloppy and immature. Both in content and delivery.

The results have been quite noticeable on the forum. And Nahm saw this very clearly, that's what happened.

exactly this, Nahm was actually adressing the "issue" at its core. 

35 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

They were donations at first and then he started charging. I am responsible for my actions, I should have known he was a charlatan before I started paying him.

He set up a situation where i believed he was an authority and could alleviate my suffering. I thought he had the keys to happiness.

And so I end up in a situation where I am paying in hopes of one day finally understanding his great teaching.

There are guru-disciple relationships and ethics for a reason

I know it probably feels good to drag his name through the mud, since you feel you were taken by him, but ultimately you need to own your actions and part in this whole thing.

You agreed for him to work with you. You agreed to give him donations and I highly doubt he said for you to give him thousands in donations. I would bet you suggested for it to be thousands. If he worked with you for 6-8 months and sometime within that time period he decided to start charging for his services, then you could have walked away at that point, but no, you paid more.

Sorry, but you have some responsibility here. Instead of actually taking responsibility for your actions your saying he was a horrible teacher, a charlatan, etc, etc. He didn't end your suffering I guess and your pissed about it.

Live and learn.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

No self is one thing....but to say no self..no God realization. No this is.belief and thought.  Let thiughts go..this is going to hinder someone more than help because they may never explore conscioisness further or soak up the teachings here.  There is an existential aloness when it is realized that all of reality is being held within your consciousness..when you are shown this directly..it is a shock.  It can lead to destabilization or depression.  Spirituality is dangerous. But yes if there were people who were unstable or turning this work into dogma or delusion  then it's better to just tell them to get away from spirituality altogether rather than fill there minds with there is no you...that would make an unstable person worse

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

47 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Ok...gotchya.  well for him perhaps 5meo does put him straight into Infinity.  He's a freak with psychedelics.  I'm a freak without them...as for his claim no one else is awake  im the most awake..etc..that is just his ego..

Yeah, kind of odd.

I exist.. I don't see Leo anywhere.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Let's be clear here folks.... it's all story.

So when someone is selling books, retreats, courses and such they aren't selling anything except a story that distracts from the old story by giving a new story.

Leo is just a very gifted story teller... a story of nothing.

If you think it's anything more than that you are just telling yourself a story.

Transcending our story so just being presence.... now that's quite the story.

It feels great to say "I don't really know. I may need help with some things."

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"