Gregory1

Is Nahm banned? Or just demoted?

459 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 I don't even understand you. You're a mod and by that reason alone, you are expected to be more strict with guidelines and ethics. How can you not see what Nahm was doing was against guidelines and unethical?

Are you saying this because he was a mod? You should oppose that behavior. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

He only charged in the way Fred Davis charges or Rupert Spira charges for retreats. Nahm is a wonderful guy with a heart of gold. He has helped countless people and has helped me countless times for free. 

Can't we all just move on here without ripping the poor guy to shreds and dragging his name through the mud, completely unjustifiably?  This is supposed to be a spiritual forum after all!

1 minute ago, Jonty said:

He only charged in the way Fred Davis charges or Rupert Spira charges for retreats. Nahm is a wonderful guy with a heart of gold. He has helped countless people and has helped me countless times for free. 

Can't we all just move on here without ripping the poor guy to shreds and dragging his name through the mud, completely unjustifiably?  This is supposed to be a spiritual forum after all!

This how people like Nahm get away with their conduct. People are afraid to speak up and be critical of their behavior because they portray a self imagine of a sincere person trying to help.

Nahm is so unconscious he doesn't even realize what he's doing is harmful, but does that mean it shouldn't be addressed or pointed out?

I can defend everything i've said about Nahm, show me where i'm lying.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Inliytened1 I don't even understand you. You're a mod and by that reason alone, you are expected to be more strict with guidelines and ethics. How can you not see what Nahm was doing was against guidelines and unethical?

Are you saying this because he was a mod? You should oppose that behavior. 

I honestly didn't spend my time investigating his activities....he is a well respected member and I honestly didn't know what agreements Leo may or may not have had with him in particular.  So yes maybe this got missed by everyone or overlooked because it was him.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@PurpleTree This is the only place on the net you can work on peace on topics like this and not get banned or labeled a weirdo, ect.  There are no other places to go to if this forum fails so we have to take care of it.

Honestly, Nahm was an important member of the forum.

It's complicated because it's a community. But, It's also Leo's business and project.

I personally find myself attached to the forum because of the discussions and community here. However, I grow more wary. I'll likely still post here and enjoy it. I just know at any time I could be banned or something so. Won't get too attached.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

This how people like Nahm get away with their conduct. People are afraid to speak up and be critical of their behavior because they portray a self imagine of a sincere person trying to help.

Nahm is so unconscious he doesn't even realize what he's doing is harmful, but does that mean it shouldn't be addressed or pointed out?

Several sessions here. Paid because he deserved it, out of my own desire..he has never ever forced paying. 

Edited by Nadosa

Just now, Nadosa said:

Several sessions here. Paid because he deserved it, out of my own desire..he hasnt ever forced paying him. 

He pressure me into paying after I had already donated thousands so I can't relate to that.

Just now, Nadosa said:

Several sessions here. Paid because he deserved it, out of my own desire..he hasnt ever forced paying him. 

Wanna buy a timeshare? I have a great opportunity for you.

2 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

Several sessions here. Paid because he deserved it, out of my own desire..he has never ever forced paying. 

Can you explain to me exactly how he helped you, and how you benefited?

3 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Wanna buy a timeshare? I have a great opportunity for you.

U are just full of comedy today 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I had already donated thousands 

LOL what?! You gave that dude thousands of dollars?

You got outright scammed. Lol at spiritual people. Just lol. What a scam industry this is damn.

I don't want to be invested in this forum anymore, not to the degree that I have been so far, it can/might turn into a gaffe. There is too much power vested in mods. And that's not ethical by any means. I already witnessed one incident. I'm not going to wait for more. It has caused me to lose faith in this forum entirely. It means anything can go by here and anyone can get away with anything and people will still support that behavior just because that person is their favorite. No thanks. 

I'm going to detach myself from this whole thing, I don't want to be entangled in this or even deal with it. 

The learning lesson for me is that I can't trust this place anymore. 

You deal with mud, you bring dirt on your hands, goodluck with all this. I'm out. 

(I thought this was an ethical place). 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It's OK you don't need you to prove anything.

Just think kicking a guy when he's down is a bit of a shit thing to be doing. 

Knock yourself out though....  ?❤️

11 minutes ago, Loba said:

@PurpleTree This is the only place on the net you can work on peace on topics like this and not get banned or labeled a weirdo, ect.  There are no other places to go to if this forum fails so we have to take care of it.

don't know if that's the case but maybe it is.

but i'm mostly talking to the people who won't stop nagging. i think most people said their opinion and that's that.

ok the guy is gone, maybe he'll come back as a member who knows but all this name calling, stuff demanding and finger pointing is a bit much

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I personally find myself attached to the forum because of the discussions and community here. However, I grow more wary. I'll likely still post here and enjoy it. I just know at any time I could be banned or something so. Won't get too attached.

You've always been a pretty level headed member with good contributions...never cause any problems..more members like you would be nice.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Jonty said:

It's OK you don't need you to prove anything.

Just think kicking a guy when he's down is a bit of a shit thing to be doing. 

Knock yourself out though....  ?❤️

Well given how many people were shocked to find out about Nahm's conduct i think i do need to prove something.

Giving cover and defending dishonest and unethical teachers isn't too great either (:

I actually just read Leos opening post about demoting Nahm.

I have to admit something though I mean no ill will towards Nahm.

I noticed early on he was a respected member of the forum. As I have been increasing in my own awareness, reading books, contemplating, having awakenings and stuff I started to notice Nahms style of communication to not be helpful. The more aware and awake you are.... There should be a correlate of being personable, and people being able to speak to you and to find common ground. There have actually been many moments where I felt frustrated with this person because it was like "Yeah, sure, but don't you get the relative contextual situation I am in here at all?" Like, after a point I felt like I was talking to a wall of "Not this Not that" When reality actually "has this and that" and we need to be intelligent and emotionally intelligent enough to communicate with people at their level. It was a bit frustrating for me to read his responses to me at times.

Though, yes he did help and at times gave good advice and was a great person to speak to. I like Nahm, but I do not like being spoken to in the way he often does on the forum. It's almost like... people can get so lost in a bubble of concepts (which is what I think is sort of ironic about Nahm) we get lost in these 'spiritual' concepts of "Nothingness" "No self" "Reality is imagination" that we sort of stunt our own intelligence to be human. 

I don't know what the right thing to do is/ way. But, I agree with Leo his frustrations. Reading the pms between the two of them was also very telling that Nahm could be lacking emotional or contextual awareness.

There was times I would share an insight or awakening. He would be like "Thats just thoughts" or "Be like this forum member here" which I found difficult. I had to use these interacts to ground myself further into my own truth. I had to stop unconsciously giving my authority to 'Mods' or 'others' on the forum. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Wait.... aren't we already in a time share? Since we are in a god share which the time share is a subsidiary of it along with consciousness share, space share and experience share.

Maybe if I sell all my shares I can afford to retire because I'm so tired of this sheet, so tired I need to be re-tired. Thank you.... I'll be here all week!...maybe.

5 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

LOL what?! You gave that dude thousands of dollars?

You got outright scammed. Lol at spiritual people. Just lol. What a scam industry this is damn.

Lol yeah, it was a few years ago but he got me.

I don't have an issue with spending money, but I do have an issue when vulnerable people are exploited and led on for financial gain