Gregory1

Is Nahm banned? Or just demoted?

459 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Hahaha absolutely. But those kinds of things we should have said when he was here. we are a bunch of lambs. Let's learn about this experience

actually some people said it like last week when he was here.

i saw it 

I think it was a good idea tbh, if anything Leo should consider demoting more of them, most seem out of touch and do the same thing Nahm got demoted for, they don’t meet people where they’re at and think they’re mini Leo’s and talk in a similarly condescending way and pass it off as if they’re just trying to be blunt and to the point with you, when really they’re full of it; the comprehension ability is not at the level you’d expect from a disciple of Leo. Need to bring some of these back down to earth; could even say the say with Leo, equally seen his disrespectful responses in a condescending manner which he just passes off as people being too dumb so it’s allowed; each to their own, can have your own ways of responding and dealing with people, but this forum becomes more of a platform where the peasants ask the masters questions, the group discussion and genuine consideration for meeting people where they’re at is lacking in my view. 
Prime example being the other day when someone was asking to explain how is it the case that others don’t exist when “I’m sitting here and you’re over there” - and Leo’s response was akin to “ awww does bwaby not understand, nawww does bwaby think Santa come thwough the chimney at night to drwop pwesents as well?” - yeah that’s great help (!) Leo can argue and say yeah he’s already explained it in detail in videos and suchlike- but by that logic then anything that’s ever been in his videos should never be spoken about here because he’s already done a video. I actually find it astonishing the level of denial and ability to take criticism from the moderators and Leo, no one’s perfect but the echo chamber here is strong and tbh leo by your own administration you’ve stated in that you would like to document someone going through the process of becoming enlightened, because we usually only see them after the fact; that would mean that 100% you would make mistakes and be wrong - because you’re not at the point that’s after the fact yet and you should definitely be more open to it, obviously stand your ground where you see fit, but come on man give it a rest; personally I reckon being more honest with yourself and other points of view would make you flourish moreso, you’d move out of this limbo phase your stuck in now, have your transformational dilemma and really unleash your abilities and talent on the next level. 
Take this how you want, hopefully not much for bwaby weo’s ego to handle, not gonna wun and hide in your admin/moderator forum, nawwww did baby weo prefer when his disciples not tell him about himself, does weo need a huggy wuggy to feel better. ? 

maybe I should remove this post, I don’t know if you’re mature enough to handle this yet. Go deal with your petty basic critiques for couple years first, you’re not ready for this level of self honesty yet.

@Leo Gura

Edited by Jahmaine

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

He basically was a member to begin with, though. I don't remember seeing him locking threads or giving warnings.

Haha this is very true.. I have 17 warnings, none of them from Nahm??

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

27 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

actually some people said it like last week when he was here.

i saw it 

I love @Nahm but as you saw from his conversation with Leo communicating with him about that would have been futile.  He was lost in his own bubble of there isnt a you..no self no problem.  That's just a thought, a belief, etc.  It got really bad..or from bad to worse.  If he comes back and  communicates great! 

@Jahmaine mods are disciples of Leo now? Funny man.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

There are far more problematic mods than Nahm. Yes, he is out of this world from time to time but he was clearly making progress compared to last year. Mods like Carl-Richard are far more problematic(in a different way and a big nuisance ideologically imo). I hope at least Nahm gets a chance for reinstitution. 

@StarStruck omg I had the exact same thought. Carl Richard is the most problematic mod imo. He literally gives warning points for stating your opinion...?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

22 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

think it was a good idea tbh, if anything Leo should consider demoting more of them

Yes... @Leo Gura you should consider demoting @Carl-Richard.

You are Love.

3 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@StarStruck omg I had the exact same thought. Carl Richard is the most problematic mod imo. He literally gives warning points for stating your opinion...?

Please don't call out mods names like that.  If you have issues with a mod take it up with Leo or mods.  He's a good mod and still new.  Someone has to keep you guys in line :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Please don't call out mods names like that.  If you have issues with a mod take it up with Leo or mods.  He's a good mod and still new.  Someone has to keep you guys in line :)

why not voice criticism while they're here instead of not and then dishing on them when they're demoded?

Much, much love to Nahm. His contributions to this forum are immeasurable and of massive value. He spent a lot of his free time to help the folks here. Not everyone was happy with it, but no doubt, he helped out a lot of people. Including me. If it weren't for him, I'd probably still be a lost soul. Such a gem.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

„He‘s a good mod“… I cannot confirm that.

“He is still new.“ Yes, that honestly doesn‘t surprise me.

You are Love.

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

why not voice criticism while they're here instead of not and then dishing on them when they're demoded?

Ok then why not start a separate thread list us all and then let us know how you feel? :)  rate us or do whatever ..

I'm sure plenty of you guys don't like me :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

„He‘s a good mod“… I cannot confirm that.

“He is still new.“ Yes, that honestly doesn‘t surprise me.

Some of us older mods got lazy on giving out warning points.  Modding ain't easy..he's awesome..your just butt hurt cuz you are 3 points away from being kicked out.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I love @Nahm but as you saw from his conversation with Leo communicating with him about that would have been futile.  He was lost in his own bubble of there isnt a you..no self no problem.  That's just a thought, a belief, etc.  It got really bad..or from bad to worse.  If he comes back and  communicates great! 

@Jahmaine mods are disciples of Leo now? Funny man.

Actually it’s not funny. My point being that from what I’ve observed, most of you act like that, look at mannerisms and choices of words and responses. You wouldn’t know you was talking to someone else, you’d think that it’s leo pretending to be mods; just usually, from my point of view, as I said, your comprehension levels seem to fall short in comparison to Leo. Causing a lot of the problems leo layed out for Nahm.

I agree Carl Richard is a bad mod. But like I stated before it's not entirely his fault as there is a lack of opportunity to give feedback about decisions the mods make. It's very opaque, the mods can basically do anything and get away with it. Unless Leo somehow finds out and takes the time to actually investigate certain decisions.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Modding ain't easy

@Inliytened1

No problem, make me mod, I‘ll do it:P

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

your just butt hurt cuz you are 3 points away from being kicked out.

Uhmmm no comment on that one?‍??‍??✌️

You are Love.

2 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

Actually it’s not funny. My point being that from what I’ve observed, most of you act like that, look at mannerisms and choices of words and responses. You wouldn’t know you was talking to someone else, you’d think that it’s leo pretending to be mods; just usually, from my point of view, as I said, your comprehension levels seem to fall short in comparison to Leo. Causing a lot of the problems leo layed out for Nahm.

So we are little Leo clones only not as smart?  Interesting....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, vizual said:

I agree Carl Richard is a bad mod. But like I stated before it's not entirely his fault as there is a lack of opportunity to give feedback about decisions the mods make. It's very opaque, the mods can basically do anything and get away with it. Unless Leo somehow finds out and takes the time to actually investigate certain decisions.

Underrated comment??

You are Love.

2 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Inliytened1

No problem, make me mod, I‘ll do it:P

Umm yeah..that's happening :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Ok then why not start a separate thread list us all and then let us know how you feel? :)  rate us or do whatever ..

I'm sure plenty of you guys don't like me :)

It is not that I don't like Carl-Richard. I respect different view points. This guy has a huge ego and shadow side. He accused me of being ideological while I hold 0 ideologies. He is just projecting his ideologies/shadow and it is not a nice trait for a mod to have to be so dishonest.

The underlying problem is that some mods are misusing their power for self promotion. Some do it to promote their coaching and others use their mod privileges for their ego gratification.

In Tate we trust

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

So we are little Leo clones only not as smart?  Interesting....

Well I wouldn’t use the word smart, I’d say not as comprehensive, if you understand what that means, but that’s just being pedantic really. 

Would you say you’re “smarter” than Leo? 
And what do you base your responses on when you respond to people on here? Is it not mainly Leo’s teachings? Do you not reference his work in your responses? Whether it’s true or not in the context you’re responding - by using his work as your frame of reference primarily and “moderating” the forum by “keeping people in check” to reinforce that - then yes that makes you a disciple. 
Would you disagree? 

Disciple - a follower or pupil of a teacher, leader, or philosopher.

Comprehension - the ability to understand something.

Smart - having or showing a quick-witted intelligence.

Definitions from Oxford Languages.

To me, the fact you’re taking it soo personal is precisely the point I’m talking about and puts exclamation marks on my original message.