Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Unable to prove to myself that only I am aware of my experience

15 posts in this topic

Its essentially like I'm locked out of my own life because I can't convince myself that I am the only one that is aware of the experience.

I say "the subject is experiencing" but I also think there could be a separate subject that is aware of the experience and I can't logically disprove this.

I can't prove that the subject is both experiencing and creating its experience. I think that there may be two beings involved. One that is creating the experience and one that is forcing a separate subject to experience it. Think of a situation where the director makes the movie and the moviegoer experiences the movie that the director made except in this case the victim subject is being forced to watch the movie that the devil creator made.

How do I see through this?

Edited by WokeBloke

Do you mean like, there's the you who is thinking and acting and the subject is forced to watch you act and think what you think?

That sounds normal. I mean, i can't do anything without it being noticed by the awareness or whatever it is that is knowing all that i'm doing.

I've tested this with a kind of childishly naive mindset and told the awareness to fuck off, but i don't think it understands English nor cares about my words. It seems like it isn't moved by anything xD

Edited by This

25 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

One that is creating the experience and one that is forcing a separate subject to experience it.

The creator is the same as the subject like two sides of the same coin or like one's a chicken and the other's an egg.

All stories and explanations are false.

5 minutes ago, This said:

Do you mean like, there's the you who is thinking and acting and the subject is forced to watch you act and think what you think?

That sounds normal. I mean, i can't do anything without it being noticed by the awareness or whatever it is that is knowing all that i'm doing.

I've tested this with a kind of childishly naive mindset and told the awareness to fuck off, but i don't think it understands English nor cares about my words. It seems like it isn't moved by anything xD

How would you know that if you were'nt the awareness that isn't moved? You are that immovable, impersonal, unaffected awareness.

1 minute ago, Guru Fat Bastard said:

How would you know that if you were'nt the awareness that isn't moved? You are that immovable, impersonal, unaffected awareness.

Yes exactly

Drop the attempt to prove anything, find the source of the thinking via daily meditation practice.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

How do I see through this?

From your current state of consciousness, it's basically impossible to rectify the situation. If you're serious about seeing reality as it truly is, then psychedelics are probably the best way forward. As pretty much all of the alternatives are too slow and impotent.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 hours ago, Guru Fat Bastard said:

Is the subject that is experiencing, aware that it is experiencing?

yes it is aware but it doesn't know that it is creating the experience.

2 hours ago, This said:

but how to prove the awareness that is witnessing the thinking and acting is responsible for the thinking and acting.

5 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

but how to prove the awareness that is witnessing the thinking and acting is responsible for the thinking and acting.

How to prove a non-existent  problem with no reality?
Is it the witnessing awareness that desires to prove this conceptualized theoretical idea, or a desire arising on behalf of a theoretical "separate self" identity?  I'm betting it's the latter.

5 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Awaken and all will be revealed to you 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

I think the fact that we can talk about it answers the witnessing part. If i didn't know that this experience is known, i wouldn't be able to speak about the fact that this is known.

I feel like my brain just melts if i try to prove to you that the awareness is moving my body. Maybe i'm just stupid.

I get this sense of a total mystery from the fact that this is known. That there are these things that call themselves "humans" moving around and "drinking" what they call "water" and "sitting" on what they call "chairs" and "watching" something they call "youtube". It's like a crazy dream. Who would've thought of something like this?

Sorry for the nonsense and maybe some bad English. It isn't my main language. I just like to share these thoughts to see if someone else has been pondering similar nonsense. xD

22 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

yes it is aware but it doesn't know that it is creating the experience.

So awareness is aware is something that is directly verifyable in your experience.

And "it doesn't know that it is creating the experience" is based on a belief you hold that it should be aware that it's creating the experience. Isn't it so?