DreamScape

Leo - I love your teachings, but they're not for everybody. Also, write a book.

9 posts in this topic

Leo, i have been following your content for a few years, and I respect them all. I have no way done the amount of practice and work that you have done, I have had a ton of insights and Chakra activations though. This isn't for everybody and I think that should be respected. People who are very young, this can dramatically change their lives and I don't think most people are ready for that. I wasn't. It caused me to lose all my friends, embarrass myself, and major disassociation. I'm sure you already know this, as you have lots of warnings and even say some of this stuff in your teachings. But people should know that it's important to go into this slowly, not start at the top of the world and expect everything to work out. 

There are many aspects of your teachings that I am EXTREMELY grateful for. For example, escaping wage slavery, which i am extremely serious about right now, I am learning drawing and computer science and inventing to break free. My goal is to free myself and then create and do a lot of things for humanity once I'm free. There's no way I could ever pursue everything I wanted to without money and freedom, so I'm thankful for that leo. I'm also grateful for the spirituality, and I will purchase the course that's $1000 if you ever release it. I'm more mature and know the importance of grounding now. So, to anybody reading this, learn from my experience ? get grounded first and THEN get into hard-core spirituality.

I also want to write research papers, explore the astral plane and create new types of science. 

Finally, LEO!! Write a book. Your brain is like a huge library. You've gotta write a book for everybody to learn and grow from. Books are generally written when you have a unique perspective and new information most people don't have, and you have a ton of that. I'd love to read it and add it to my book collection, and I'd be proud to have it. You could probably write a lot of books, spirituality, collective consciousness, government, personal development, ESPECIALLY career advice pertaining to wage slavery and tips and tricks to escape it along with ideas. This would work way better than videos have to offer, books hold way more information. 

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScapeLeo mentioned in the past he currently is writing an outline for a book. So stay tuned for that. Wont be out anytime soon though

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Thanks for the feedback. Keep doing the work.

I would write a book, but who is there to read it? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, DreamScape said:

Also, write a book.

xD

Just don’t charge $1000 for it.

Edited by UnbornTao

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You :D

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

me

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks for the feedback. Keep doing the work.

I would love to go back read transcriptions of your episodes, Youtube lets you download caption files in a text document.