INFP RACOON BABY

Why not use a paywall to improve the quality of this forum?

56 posts in this topic

Long time fan of leo here, and i think it is an excellent decision to put up a paywall for the course to help weed out the more serious people.

I also think it would be a good idea to introduce a paywall to this forum of a nominal fee of lets say 2 dollars one off fee.

I believe this would massivley reduce the number of trolls such as people like adeptus and the general quality would improve as they would not stomach paying anything just to hate on this forum.

Another suggestion which probably someone has already said. Why not accept crypto currency as a form of payment for people in countries having issues with paymnet. Just add on whatever the transaction fee is on top of the price of whatever is being bought there you go TADA ;)

No paywall please. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

And who exactly is going to be kept out of this forum by 2 dollars???

10 minutes ago, Tim R said:

And who exactly is going to be kept out of this forum by 2 dollars???

A good number of trolls i would imagine. I cannot imagine people like adeptus psychnonautica would be able to stomach handing over leo his paymnet details but maybe im wrong. Another thing is if someone gets banned for being a troll its going to be more difficult for them to then create another account under a different allias becasue they would have to use different payment details.

If anyone would pay $2 to troll me, it would be Adeptus, haha :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

U think? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Omg  this comment  made me laugh so hard I'm rolling on the floor. :D:D:D I went after that Adeptus dude like a hurricane. 

662fzf.gif

662fwb.gif

Edited by Preety_India

It's not just *THIS* forum.  You're dealing with a mass phenomenon characteristic of our present civilisation...

People who need help the most often have no money or are not willing to risk what little they have.

Its a similiar more pronounced problem with psychiatrists, though people are acknowledging and look for ways around that. It still persists that the people who need or would benefit from help the most can't afford to get it in the first place, catch 22.

*And yes @Egzoset You put that much better than I could. When we chop off what we don't like or hide it, it solves nothing, we never see the true or full picture of the problem.

Edited by BlueOak

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If anyone would pay $2 to troll me, it would be Adeptus, haha

Why do you consider Adeptus a troll?

He was acting in good faith whether you agree with him or not. @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I went after that Adeptus dude like a hurricane. 

This is not something to be proud of @Preety_India

Just now, Yali said:

This is not something to be proud of @Preety_India

Well I'm proud. Because that dude just loves to make useless accusations and hurt lots of people who get help here and I put him in his place. He was using Leo's valuable videos and work and making useless worthless reactionary videos on them. I called him out on his destructive Behavior and I'm very very proud of it. I don't live to seek your validation. I don't need someone to tell me what I should do with my life, I know better.

10 minutes ago, Yali said:

Why do you consider Adeptus a troll?

He was acting in good faith, whether you agree with him or not. @Leo Gura

He had a bias strong enough to prevent his own awakening.  It's not his fault.  It's his ego.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

useless accusations and hurt lots of people who get help here

This is your POV. From his POV, his accusations are very much valid, and I don't think he intended to hurt anyone. @Preety_India

He was acting in good faith whether you agree with him or not. 

Edited by Yali

2 minutes ago, Yali said:

This is your POV. From his POV, his accusations are very much valid, and I don't think he intended to hurt anyone. @Preety_India

He was acting in good faith, whether you agree with him or not. 

A person acting in good faith isn't looking to bank on someone else's work. 

He should have thanked me for all the extra views on his channel he got because of me. Nobody would have been interested in his garbage otherwise. 

Edited by Preety_India

Limiting post count would be more effective. Five posts a day is plenty.

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

bank on someone else's work. 

He didn't make those videos to bank off Leo's work. He made those videos because he believes in what he's saying. 

You would do anything to defend Leo. Get off your high-horse. @Preety_India 

Just now, Yali said:

He didn't make those videos to bank off Leo's work. He made those videos because he believes in what he's saying. 

You would do anything to defend Leo. Get off your high-horse. @Preety_India 

And how do you know that he didn't make it to profit? He just doesn't have much to talk about so he talks about Leo. Anybody who makes reactionary videos is looking to feed off others work. Funny because they never last long. If you don't understand this, I can't explain it to you. I'm not defending Leo. But I'm defending Leo's work because that work is too valuable to be wasted by some drug addicted guy who wants to criticise it to get some fame for himself. Enough arguing anyway. Why don't you find something better? Also if you like that Adeptus guy so much, go join his camp. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

He just doesn't have much to talk about so he talks about Leo.

He doesn't have much to talk about besides Leo? What about all the other videos on his channel? Did you miss those?

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

some drug addicted guy who wants to criticise it to get some fame for himself.

Look at your defensiveness. You only prove his point when he calls Actualized.org a "cult of a personality".

@Preety_India

Edited by Yali

Just now, Yali said:

He doesn't have much to talk about besides Leo? What about all the other videos on his channel? Did you miss those?

Look at your defensiveness. You only prove his point when he calls Actualized.org a "cult of a personality".

@Preety_India

If he can criticize anyone, then why can't I criticize him in the same breath? I can defend whoever I wish to defend in this world. If he felt Leo was not right, he criticized him, then I felt he wasn't right so I criticized him, why the double standards. He can but I can't?