Leo Gura

Nahm Demoted

243 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 Yeah that is sus, I can't deny that.  Don't donate money like that to people anymore, it never works out.

Weird.  I do remember you having a hard time for a while and then reached out, I was always under the impression that you got a lot of benefit from it.  I guess not.  Glad to hear you did finally find some people that resonate with you, that's always good.

Just now, mandyjw said:

You really dont think wouldn’t have spent that with someone else anyway?

Well I learned from that interaction, so in a sense I really benefited because I saw exactly what not to do with healing and teaching.

It's not just the money spent, it's the way it was spent and the fact that he continued to accept money when I had completely stalled and my life was starting to deteriorate.

I admit, I could be wrong and maybe Nahm is actually the best teacher ever and I've yet to realize.

But i've talked to people since then, and I have such a broad range of experience with teachers this what I honestly believe to be the case.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think he's a poor teacher and he shouldn't be allowing people to donate thousands of dollars when they aren't getting any benefit.

I would never do what Nahm did to me, that's what's so baffling to me.

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I actually really thought his  sessions were absolutely free. I mean I give so much free advice on here. One guy here pmed me and told me that it was wonderful that I was helping people for free. So many people here have personally thanked me and I don't mind it at all. 

If I had to make someone pay for my advice then I would make sure that I'm really making a significant impact on their life. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Raptorsin7 I sent you a PM back when you were doing sessions with Nahm and you said you could donate a lot because your parents were well off. Why you really throwing him under the bus? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Raptorsin7

What I was always a bit confused by was that @Leo Gura stated in his Guidelines:

What’s NOT Allowed:

Self-promotion

Coming here to start your teaching/coaching/guru business by leeching off this audience

Not sure how this was an exception/was allowed to continue for so long.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@Raptorsin7 I sent you a PM back when you were doing sessions with Nahm and you said you could donate a lot because your parents were well off. Why you really throwing him under the bus? 

It's true, I am not upset because the money was significant, but it's about the principle.

I am throwing him under the bus because he's a poor teacher and he should learn how to actually help people before teaching.

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You donated your money. He did everything for free.

No he didn't. Ask other people on here, he charges for his sessions. At one point it was free, but then he started charinging.

He would not have asked me about payment after I donated thousands of dollars if it was free

Just now, Loba said:

@Raptorsin7 Did you ever mention how you felt to him personally after he taught you?

Yeah i've mentioned it a few times here and there. I always felt guilty because I thought maybe I was in the wrong, and when I pushed him on it he always referred it back to me about not taking responsibility, etc

I am also at blame for our interactions. I should have known earlier on that it wasn't helping and found a different teacher. But I didn't have the understanding, and was under the impression if that was the case Nahm would have pointed that out to me

Just now, Zeroguy said:

@Nahm is good teacher.Was helping you realize Love.

It's possible, and I'm sure he was trying to help realize that. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

So wait a minute. Just because someone's parents are well off, they should keep donating money till they empty their parent's bank account? What kind of grift is that? 

19 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

No he didn't. Ask other people on here, he charges for his sessions. At one point it was free, but then he started charinging.

He would not have asked me about payment after I donated thousands of dollars if it was free

Well, I can only speak about what I have seen. And I have only seen him offering sessions for free.

Maybe he decided to make a change after that. But you still had your mind and free will to stop at any point. So yeah, he is right on taking responsibility too.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Raptorsin7 I relate to your experiences with Nahm's sessions.  He sort of promised so much, you felt like you had to keep coming back.  When he told me he lived in so much bliss that he didnt know what to do with it all, it made me think maybe i could access that too.

I only spend a couple hundred bucks, so it was no big deal at all - i put together he wasnt on the same wavelength as me pretty quickly.  I could easily see how someone could get strung along, feeling like it could just click at any moment and all suffering would vanish.

@Raptorsin7 I guess I would have to know what he was teaching you to know if he was a bad teacher or if the lessons just didn't click at the right time, but you should also have been allowed to make the boundary when it came to the money when you mentioned how you felt - if you felt that you had spent too much and were not getting out of it what you hoped.

What was it that wasn't helpful, was it just too advanced, and there were not steps to get to what he was saying, or did you not understand him?  What was it about his style that didn't help, and what is it about your current teachers that you find more helpful?

normal. every time i read nahm a wave of narcissism hits me. I get the feeling that his goal in posting is to show how advanced he is, and how stupid are the others, and to do so he deliberately makes his posts incomprehensible.  toxic. narc.  

if you want to communicate something, if you have something to say, you do it clearly. since your goal is to contribute something. if your goal is to look like the smart kid in the class, you do those kinds of weird spins. lately it was already unbearable, a toxic aroma in this forum.

another detail: to say that he has 3 successful businesses and meets with millionaires. when? please....he only has one business and it is fooling fools. Over all so nice with the pretty girls. Oh man.

you were playing with a demon thinking it was an angel, as it use to happen. I had doubts at first, narcs are smart, but lately was so obvious

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, mysticalninja said:

@Raptorsin7 I relate to your experiences with Nahm's sessions.  He sort of promised so much, you felt like you had to keep coming back.  When he told me he lived in so much bliss that he didnt know what to do with it all, it made me think maybe i could access that too.

I only spend a couple hundred bucks, so it was no big deal at all - i put together he wasnt on the same wavelength as me pretty quickly.  I could easily see how someone could get strung along, feeling like it could just click at any moment and all suffering would vanish.

This was my exact experience. Every session I got the sense that I was only one insight away from it all clicking. This lasted for many months, where I would have the call and would think well at least i'm really close. But there was never any actual movement.

And since then I've made real progress and I am really skeptical that I was ever that close to understanding what he was saying

1 minute ago, Loba said:

What was it that wasn't helpful, was it just too advanced, and there were not steps to get to what he was saying, or did you not understand him?  What was it about his style that didn't help, and what is it about your current teachers that you find more helpful?

He just repeated the same teaching over and over in our calls and it never get clicked. And instead of changing his approach he just kept on with the same approach despite me not making any progress in understanding what he was saying.

I don't know exactly what these teachers are doing right, but when I speak with them there's actual progress and I can see the difference in how I am now and how I was before I spoke to them.

I'd say grace and absorbing their energy has been huge.

37 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I really appreciate the mystery of poetry and riddles and I think the only questions worth asking are the ones that aren't immediately answered. Just because you don't immediately understand something doesn't mean it's worthless or wrong somehow or badly or carelessly written. Quite the opposite. Like a poem or a koan, feel into the words. Why is this... essentially art... being demonized?

Nailed it!

Though, when I casually speak to people, I wouldn't go full koan on them. That's kinda off. xD

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

@Raptorsin7 Doesn't he charge by the hour? How many hours you spent with him?

I talked with him for about 6-8 months once a week. I donated per session, and then i think midway he started charging per session