SQAAD

Leo has Lost it

38 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, just stop. You are not mature enough for the highest things being taught here. Go work on the basics for 5 years.

Usually I would get offended by this post but clearly you do not have a subjective experience and you do Not exist. Right?  Clearly you did not write this because you do not exist. And you are talking to me who I do not exist from your pov. My experience in Greece right now you are denying. 

Maybe if you could answer some questions I would be mature enough to understand. But you are contradicting yourself. Just answer this, do you exist

Yes or not? This ends your solipsism if you answer yes (my opinion). 

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD @Gregory1 You've misunderstood what @Leo Gura is referring to, When Leo refers to "i" he refers to himself as God. God is the only one awake, the only thing there is, there is no one else and therefor no one else can be awake.

If you got mad at the new blog you've got a lot more work to do then once thought... 

Leo has become fully integrated. 

7 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

Usually I would get offended by this post but clearly you do not have a subjective experience and you do Not exist. Right?  Clearly you did not write this because you do not exist. And you are talking to me who I do not exist from your pov. My experience in Greece right now you are denying. 

Maybe if you could answer some questions I would be mature enough to understand. But you are contradicting yourself. Just answer this, do you exist

@SQAAD not sure if Leo exists, but I EXIST FUR SURE:)

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Inliytened1

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@QandC well said.

@SQAAD the thing is ..weve gotten so deep here thst if you were to truly realize what is being said here at the level of Being..you would die and awaken as God.  Then the dream would be over.  God isnt going to reveal itself to you until you are mature enough.  Once you are mature enough, after the initial shock of the Truth, you will go bacl to the dream but with things rarically recontexualized.   Right now what you are dlomg is sitting here saying...no..there is NO way that i could be God?!!!! No fucking way!!! So guess what..you won't be!!  Once you become God the game is up.. So just enjoy the dream right now!   Your no where near awakening and that's not a knock.

What I see with Leo is perhaps he had the type of deep awakening I had in 2018 and it shook him more than previous ones.  He'll be OK and come out of it.  There is no right or wrong way to be but the dream Is here for God to share its love not become a recluse.  Embrace and enjoy others and your creation.

I am not awake and my ego is not clinging to some awake status expressing how awake it is to everyone. My humility overrides any narcissistic tendencies I have. 

Leo's narcissism is just getting stronger after his last awakening. I can tell by his face expressions. I could be wrong. But it is suspicious to claim how woke you are. 

As for the God part, I think that the dream doesn't change physically either you awaken from it or not. Sure there is a recontextualization though and you could be happier than ever. 

Edited by SQAAD

Truth is not for everyone and there is absolutely no problem with it. You can't lose in life, it's just a game

5 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

I am not awake and my ego is not clinging to some awake status expressing how awake it is to everyone. My humility overrides any narcissistic tendencies I have. 

Leo's narcissism is just getting stronger after his last awakening. I can tell by his face. I could be wrong. But it is suspicious to claim how woke you are. 

It doesn't really matter what issues or non issues his avatar has.  You only need to worry about your own development because it can be realized directly that he is a figment of your imagination.  This will shake you to your core.  But then you won't be so concerned with his shortcomings.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Gregory1

4 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@SQAAD not sure if Leo exists, but I EXIST FUR SURE:)

Same here mate ;) 

I live in Athens, Greece.

1 minute ago, SQAAD said:

@Gregory1

Same here mate ;) 

@SQAAD

Nice to meet you:D I'm from Germany, Heidelberg (:

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

1 minute ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

Leo's narcissism is just getting stronger after his last awakening. I can tell by his face. I could be wrong. But it is suspicious to claim how woke you are. 

Guy you are not doing any spiritual work and you expect to make sense to what Leo is saying. There better ways to spend. You can waste your life debating about this. It is yours not mine

3 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Gregory1

Same here mate ;) 

Then you still have deeper to go.  You can become directly conscious that you are God imagining everything and everyone.   You can know for sure.  You may deny it to yourself because it's so damn radical  when the ego comes back.. but you'll know

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Dayo said:

Guy you are not doing any spiritual work and you expect to make sense to what Leo is saying. There better ways to spend. You can waste your life debating about this. It is yours not mine

Exactly 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It doesn't really matter what issues or non issued his avatar has.  You only need to worry about your own development because it can be realized directly that he is a figment of your imagination.  This will shake you to your core.  But then you won't be so concerned with his shortcomings.

Do you exist or not? You are not just a figment of my imagination. If that is the case then I am talking to nobody? 

What about your experiences? What about Leo's experiences? They do not exist??? This is absurd. 

So if I was to kill you, wouldn't I also experience the murder from your perspective? Is that what you are suggesting. What about God being all others?? 

Edited by SQAAD

@Dayo

5 minutes ago, Dayo said:

You do not know what I am doing or not dude. 

This is a scientific investigation I am doing. Do you exist or not? 

Edited by SQAAD

3 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

L

What about your experiences? What about Leo's experiences? They do not exist??? This is absurd. 

Don't you see? It MUST be absurd!  Infinity does not make logical sense. That's a feature not a bug..Because it is PRIOR to logic.  Logic is something it dreams up.    You have to BE the Truth..you can't rationalize it.  Then it will reveal itself to you.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Don't you see? It MUST be absurd!  Infinity does not make logical sense. That's a feature not a bug..Because it is PRIOR to logic.  Logic is something it dreams up.    You have to BE the Truth..you can't rationalize it.  Then it will reveal itself to you.  

Do you exist or not? 

Also thank you for your explanations. I appreciate your effort. 

Edited by SQAAD

25 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

If you make an other post asking about solipsism, I'm going to ban you.

No more answers for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Inliytened1

Do you exist or not? 

I am you and you are me.  We have been through this.  You are fixated on a person having consciousness and their "own" perceptions.  Perceptions aren't "yours" as the ego.  The ego is the illusion that has co-opted.  They are just God or the universe .  Your not ready for this discussion so there is no point in further discussion.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.