Olly

What is your Myers Briggs personality type?

88 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, integral said:

Father and brother

Does your father & brother get along given that they are the same type, hence similar values? @integral

INTJ jumper.

Sleep>Blast>Consume>Play

On 2/27/2022 at 0:09 AM, integral said:

@Preety_India Ive said this a billion times now lol, your an INFP. 

Cant help but agree.

Edited by Yog

2 hours ago, Yali said:

Does your father & brother get along given that they are the same type, hence similar values? @integral

Well my brother is more mature so that's the reason they get along, they do not have the same values actually and I don't think there is a 1 to 1 correlation between MBTI and values. Values is a separate axis, spiral dynamics covers that better. They are both orange but different flavors. 

I do get what your pointing to, a kind of baked in values each type has based on brain structure, We need more models lol. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

Also seeing as they have a very high chance of reproduction I'm not seeing why they would be rare.

Interesting. What do you mean by a high chance of reproduction? Genetics or something else? I do see Fe users as opposed to Fi as rare-ish, due to how life forms in general have a "selfish vibe" to them to ensure their survival (yes I know Fi and selfishness is a bad stereotype but there is a link). I'm not totally sure on the science of how type is formed but it might be growing more and more common as we evolve consciously and we don't need to fend for ourselves as much as we used to.

@Yali  yeah I would agree, function wise, but as I said, there's more to a person than functions and type. It would depend on other factors, maturity etc. and they may both value the same thing. I'm not sure how that relationship went or if it's still going, they might actually have got married IIRC. She's enneagram 4 too so not sure if that helps at all.

15 hours ago, Mulky said:

Seems to be almost all N's and mostly I's

INxx is the ideal personality type for inner work and spirituality so it makes sense that most people on this forum would be that way

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

1 hour ago, SavourTime said:

Interesting. What do you mean by a high chance of reproduction? Genetics or something else? I do see Fe users as opposed to Fi as rare-ish, due to how life forms in general have a "selfish vibe" to them to ensure their survival (yes I know Fi and selfishness is a bad stereotype but there is a link). I'm not totally sure on the science of how type is formed but it might be growing more and more common as we evolve consciously and we don't need to fend for ourselves as much as we used to.

They skew on the more social, people focused side of the spectrum = higher reproduction odds. What I've observed doe is they generally don't like children but have them anyways do to there significant other wanting them and a sense that "they know they should have them" (cultural programming). Not liking children seems to be related to there inferiors Ti function, being themselves struggling with there inner child. Constantly people pleasing and carefully navigating conversations while suppressing what they want leads to children interaction frustration because they don't need to hold back anymore. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

25 minutes ago, Yali said:

well Socionics Intertype Relations explain this quite well, 

Sexy im going to binge this. 

13 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

INxx is the ideal personality type for inner work and spirituality

i wouldn't think like this. all humans are spiritual regardless of personality type.

@Tristan12

Edited by Yali

@Yali Interesting, I wonder if Intertype Relations applies differently to jumpers?

I'm currently with a INFP romantically and its by far the best parring I've been with. INTJ (Ni-Fi), INFP (Fi-Ne). Doe my Te is definitely a problem point lol. 

What experiences do you have with compatibility with friends or romantic? What worked and what didn't? 

2 hours ago, Yali said:

i wouldn't think like this. all humans are spiritual regardless of personality type.

@Tristan12

I’m just saying its way more common for people who are INxx to be into this stuff. You’re probably not going to find any ESFP mystics

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

14 hours ago, integral said:

They skew on the more social, people focused side of the spectrum = higher reproduction odds. What I've observed doe is they generally don't like children but have them anyways do to there significant other wanting them and a sense that "they know they should have them" (cultural programming). Not liking children seems to be related to there inferiors Ti function, being themselves struggling with there inner child. Constantly people pleasing and carefully navigating conversations while suppressing what they want leads to children interaction frustration because they don't need to hold back anymore. 

I can definitely relate to this. Due to lots of inner and spiritual work, I am in a much better place than years ago but I am still leaning towards not having a child. I don't want them to go through all the shit I have had to go through. If I am gonna have a child or two, I want to make sure they'll get seriously proper mentoring and guidance in life, taking into consideration their mother. Otherwise, not having a child.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

17 hours ago, integral said:

Yeah I thought that's what you meant. It's like a worry that they won't be a good parent and they don't know enough of how to be a good parent that stops them most of the time, like they want to be the absolute best.The thing is though, their super friendliness with everyone can come across as just wanting to be friends with people when they actually want to date them, so they kinda need to learn how to tone down a little and go a bit more flirty like an ESTP might.

I can't not have kids at this point with all the stuff I have learnt, both Actualized stuff and my personal growth and lessons learned. And let go of trying to make them perfect too!

INTPA

70%%, 95%, 60%, 85%, 90%

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

3 hours ago, SavourTime said:

The thing is though, their super friendliness with everyone can come across as just wanting to be friends with people when they actually want to date them, so they kinda need to learn how to tone down a little and go a bit more flirty like an ESTP might.

Yup. I’ve had to seriously learn to sexualize my conversations.

But the thing is, once I mastered this, I think I became a perfect balance of someone who is open, easy to talk to, easy to open upto, yet there is a very deep emotional and sexual connection, fairly quickly. I (relatively) often get quick connections where they tell me it feels like we have known for years.

Now that I think about it, it makes sense. I believe that this perfect harmonious balance is something super powerful and special. Many times, just the way I gently approach a girl, look them in the eyes and smile gently and they know what’s up, yet is very receptive due to my friendly and easy to open upto energy. Could have a lot to do with my spiritual work. Or maybe you can say that my spiritual work has gotten the best out of my personality, or pushed it to its full potential.

Every personality type has their cons and I believe once you mature and improve on your cons and ”master” them, you’ll be unstoppable. 

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

On 3/2/2022 at 5:56 PM, Tristan12 said:

You’re probably not going to find any ESFP mystics

ESFPs are not capable of love? That's harsh to say @Tristan12

Edited by Yali

10 hours ago, integral said:

What experiences do you have with compatibility with friends or romantic? What worked and what didn't? 

I think ISFP / ESFP / INTJ / ENTJ are the best matches for an INTJ. 

INFP might work for friendship but not ideal for romance @integral

shared cognitive functions == more compatible. You'd want to date within your quadra.

Watch the video I sent you. 

Edited by Yali