ivankiss

A Thought can never be The Truth

33 posts in this topic

'The answer cannot be found
In the writing of others,
Or the words of a trained mind.'

-Chucky 

A thought can never be actual Truth. It can point towards it, or inspire introspection. It can bring some sort of understanding and clarity. It can make it easier to relax and surrender. But it can never be The Truth.

The greatest book of all time will never actually be The Truth. The greatest teacher of all time will never be able to teach you The Truth. Only point towards it - and not even.

Absolute Truth lies purely and exclusively in Being. You can only BE Truth. Never think or speak it. Never hear or taste it. No matter how close it seems you are to it.

Please be extremely careful - whether you're seeking or preaching. Thought can be super tricky. It can lead you straight into madness, or worse, while you're thinking you have captured the essence of existence.

Breathe, love, enjoy the ride. Share and absorb insights freely. But do not confuse an idea for actuality.

Peace be with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ivankiss bravo.  But Being it is having absolute self understanding and self love prior to thought.  Thought is not necessary.  You just ARE it.  That's God.  That's Truth.  That's Love.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup words in any scenario are only descriptors. No blind person has seen red by hearing descriptions of it. Or experienced riding a rollercoaster by hearing about it.

A strange guru spin is usually put on this to make it seem purposefully confusing, so by extension the guru can feel "wise" or w.e. Or to make it seem like this is some thing way outside of you that only they, as the master sages they are, are in contact with... Even the most ego-veiled beings are experiencing beingness. All appearances are a modulation of beingness. Blah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

strange guru spin is usually put on this to make it seem purposefully confusing, so by extension the guru can feel "wise" or w.e. Or to make it seem like this is some thing way outside of you that only they

Yeah! many try to make things seem like an arcane enigma comprehensible only to the chosen ones. I guess that makes them feel good or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Breakingthewall They are just doing their thing. Let it be, do what you love to do.

I love to try to understand, to get to the bottom of things. that includes attitudes

Edited by Breakingthewall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ivankiss yes, it's beautiful when the clarity arises. btw, your post is clear and accurate. any idea is just an idea. The only help a concept can give you to get closer to the truth is to help the concepts in your mind dissolve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Being is somehow not thought? 
 

Now that’s quite a confused thought to have, at least I think. 
 

I think it doesn’t make a difference either way ?


The Maximum Potential of Enlightenment, God-Realization, and Awakening that Can Be Reached: https://youtu.be/pYUSjIHrmSs

Communism is great on paper, but there eventually comes the problem of there being less paper 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

A strange guru spin is usually put on this to make it seem purposefully confusing, so by extension the guru can feel "wise" or w.e. Or to make it seem like this is some thing way outside of you that only they, as the master sages they are, are in contact with... Even the most ego-veiled beings are experiencing beingness. All appearances are a modulation of beingness. Blah.

Beautiful ???

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

So Being is somehow not thought? 
 

Now that’s quite a confused thought to have, at least I think. 
 

I think it doesn’t make a difference either way ?

@BipolarGrowth shut up weirdo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

So Being is somehow not thought? 
 

Now that’s quite a confused thought to have, at least I think. 
 

I think it doesn’t make a difference either way ?

Thought someone would think that xD

All is cool, all is well, as long as it's all seen as it is.

Edited by ivankiss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Thought someone would think that xD

All is cool, all is well, as long as it's all seen as it is.

Is it possible to see as it’s not? 


The Maximum Potential of Enlightenment, God-Realization, and Awakening that Can Be Reached: https://youtu.be/pYUSjIHrmSs

Communism is great on paper, but there eventually comes the problem of there being less paper 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BipolarGrowth Dude just appears like

20220221_113747.gif

:D

Though here is not much to talk about. Better to just Mu and Ommm I guess.

Let's have a great day, damn, what a beautiful day this is. Love all of ya, great post @ivankiss !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now