Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tudo

Heal past sexual trauma

4 posts in this topic

Basically I had a friendship  with a girl for four years in college, during this time we would get sexual sometimes. Even though we kissed each other and had sex just once. I feel like she used me for attention and used me like a toy for inflating her ego. Even though it's been three years since I haven't seen her, I still feel extremely hurt.  How do I heal myself? I felt so used and manipulated to the point I think I even developed  PTSD or something.

It's really hilarious that as time progresses, it sounds like the frame of masculine and feminine are reversed and these days, women misuse men and hurt their feelings and this time men should think of maintaining and locking her down and getting jealous while one or two decades ago these were the traits of women!! I have no idea why this happens to men, but I can imagine what things can contribute to disempowering men like this. 

of course, I didn't mean to mock you, but dude, if there are better magnets than you, this will happen so you have no other way than getting more masculine and powerful.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

My wise advice - 

Sometimes things happen to us so we avoid mistakes later on in  life. Everything in life, good or bad, teaches us the most valuable lessons. Sometimes it teaches what's good for us, sometimes it teaches us what we need to avoid. Both ways life is always teaching us something. Turn your pain into an empowering lesson. Make it a goal to never be exploited again. Protect yourself, love yourself and move on from bad experiences. Although these experiences teach us important lessons, it's important to let go of them from memory by consciously detaching from them and focusing on a better brighter future. Words of hope. Actions of love. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Have you talked to anyone else about this? Like seeing a therapist? They would probably be able to give you some coping skills. Talking to friends and family would help too. Do you still talk to this person? If so, stop, because that can prevent healing as well. Unfollow her on social media etc too. 

"You Create Magic"