Vido

Leo's course involves psychedelics?

28 posts in this topic

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

@Vido No idea, just speculation. the guy will try, with concepts and ideas, to make you go beyond concepts and ideas, I suppose in a particular way adapted to each one. is this possible? who knows. is he a genius? everything is possible. is he selling you a damaged motorcycle? It can also be, although seeing his career, I imagine he will be doing something he believes in. and earning money, of course, that's what everyone work for

Yea, one skill that Leo has fine-tuned to a level of gods (haha, get it?) is his ability to recognize assumptions using very no-bullshit questions that helps you to then get over it.

That's the skill I'm trying to hone it. Recently, I have been contemplating of suffering and I thought what the fuck am I even running away from? Then I wanted to understand the nature of fear. Luckily I did watch a video long back that leo made about fear and I rewatched it again.

I was mindblown, the reason being, his line of inquiry is very much like..he doesn't fall into traps (in the videos) and I sometimes fail to see that since I take so much for granted. 

I don't know exactly what the course will offer. If it's how to do inquiry and understand the nature of thing, I'm in. If it's mainly psychedelics, probably not the right time for me yet/

You can't ignore mods, unfortunately.

Some of the spiritual egos on here are ridiculous ?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Just now, Pateedm said:

What's mob psycho? I'm so lost xD, insta friend tho brother ?

The character in your profile picture xD
If you picked it subconsciously, then nice pick