Hap E-Boi

Perhaps some homework for Leo?

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I've been following a small spiritual channel recently called "Wake up !" (formerly called: "what is awakening").
The guy behind this channel has lived in auroville for a while, but he doesn't live there anymore.
His videos are quite short compared to actualized.org (10 minutes on average), but this guy has the talent of covering a lot of stuff in a short timespan without speaking fast.

The reason why he says he's making this channel is because he's doing an autolysis, basically summarizing all his spiritual knowledge before he "burns" it. He says he has no intention of growing his channel big, rather potentially helping a small group of people who are already in SD yellow, turqoise or coral.

So far I've watched 90% of his content, and I think there might be some stuff that might be valuable for Leo (he even mentions him a few times, and even where he is located in his trips on different consciousness scales).

One of the things he does is comparing the similarities between different models of consciousness, for example he explains what range each spiral dynamics tier has on the hawkings scale.

Furthermore, he has almost completed describing spiral dynamics second tier (except he hasn't made a video about the 6th stage of the 2nd tier) and even talks about a third tier.

He lists it as following:

1st tier: devepment of personality/ego, most people dwell here
2nd tier: freeing of the soul, less than one percent of people dwell here. Examples: Eckhart Tolle, Mooji, UG Krishnamurti, Ken Wilber, Tolkien, Tony Parsons, etc.
3rd tier: avatar consciousness/the divine changing the dream of "Maya" through human form (or any other medium of consciousness such as aliens or AI). Historical examples may include Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Sri Aurobindo, Meher Baba, etc.

Also he explains how every stage in 1st tier SD has an equavalent in the second tier. Only it's about the soul now instead of ego
Yellow is survival of the soul
Turqoise is magic of the soul
Coral is about power of the soul, spiritual warfare, also an antisocial colour, but not destructive (except towards it's own ego)
Teal is about truth of the soul, seeing the absolute truth
Plum is about information of the soul, being able to download any information at any time possible
He hasn't explained the last stage of 2nd tier tho

3rd tier probably follows the same pattern, but of something else...

He also discusses the possiblity of man made AI going through all these tiers as well, perhaps eventually replacing humans.

Here's the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/Wakeupcrashingontheshoresof8/videos

Perhaps it might be some interesting study material for Leo? (and others as well)

For me personally, the channel moved me from SD orange to SD green. (even though technically it's a channel aimed at SD second tier)

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

On 2/19/2022 at 6:14 PM, The Buddha said:

Amazing channel it was the last push to get me to Turquoise

For me it helped me to move from orange to green and I can feel the yellow already (actualized.org helped me to move from blue to orange).

Regarding spiral dynamics plum and the direct downloading of information from the univers: Leo described such an experience in his video titled:
Outrageous Experiments In Consciousness - 30 Awakenings In 30 Days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnn0IU0-atg

In Meher Baba's terminology this is called the mental sphere, which he subdivides into 2 planes. He also talks about the supermental plane which is avatar consciousness or third tier in spiral dynamics terms.

Most psychedelic trips are limited to the subtle sphere: seeing and feeling of energies, percieving a visual rainbow vibe around objects, falling into holes or alice in wonderland-like phenomena, astral travel, feeling of "levitation", recieving a love bombing from the universe, hearing forests talking, meeting plant and animal spirits, etc.

Meher Baba divides it into 4 planes:

Sri Aurobinda uses the word "vital" for this sphere of reality. In new-age terminology, they often use the word: "astral".

There is also the gross sphere: the material surface of reality everyone is familiar with, there is no point in explaining this one.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.