Hello from Russia

$1000 isn't really a paywall, Leo

134 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura Is there anything left to teach? I mean you released tons of videos about spirituality and metaphysics, What would this course offer more? 

Yes, there is tons left to teach. There's just no one left to teach it to :D

The course is not about theory, it's about guiding you through a rigorous process to realize you are God. My normal videos don't really do that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

it's about guiding you through a rigorous process to realize you are God. My normal videos don't really do that.

Something like that guided awakening video? that would be so great! 

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

Something like that guided awakening video? that would be so great! 

Yes, like that, but much more in-depth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

But honestly what do you think would be in there that you personally don't already know? Youve been on the channel for a while and your advanced..hence the name..it won't be a magic pill. 

Lol, yyyeeaah, now that you mention it, I honestly don’t think I’d be willing to pay that much for something like that if it came down to it.  I’d rather spend those hundreds of dollars on the uh, *cough* “real” teachers.  

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Btw you probably have the best name here lol.

Ya know, I was actually really surprised it wasn’t already taken. It seemed like an obvious one to me

@Leo Gura Will there be a theoretical framework in this course that will at least outline and briefly describe the different levels of Awakening?

Will there also be instructions on how to practice and independendly check shadow work and its relation towards Awakening?

Are people in here really going to pay $1,000 for Leo to tell you to do 5-MeO for 30 days straight?

8 minutes ago, B_Edwards13 said:

Are people in here really going to pay $1,000 for Leo to tell you to do 5-MeO for 30 days straight?

LOL.  

He's not gonna do that. You saw what happened to Connor.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@B_Edwards13

Some of Leo's video are very direct in that it can actually shake your reality.

I believe that the course will be very powerful in helping people in their awakening. But I don't know if it is worth paying 1000$ for it, maybe it is.

I get how hard it is for Leo to release a course intended to awaken people but also to "deter" others who are not ready for it or who will not be able to handle the possible side effects or realisations. I do like the questionnaire idea. Maybe it could relate to Spiral Dynamics stages? Stage Yellow would probably be the lowest stage I would consider. Stage Green maybe. Obviously I'm speaking from someone at Yellow myself and don't have the deep enlightenment experience Leo has. Maslow's Hierarchy of needs would also be a decent thing to consider. Perhaps Leo it's worth putting in the disclaimer to buying the course of the specific dangers and risks that could happen and maybe how likely they will happen if you've got a lot of things in your life you need to sort out.

The pricing is definitely problematic for reasons others have said, but some might be able to look at it this way. If you are broke then you probably need to look at either your life purpose or your money making strategy and see how it could be improved. I'm aware there could be several other uncontrollable reasons why the course isn't affordable for an individual though. But it's worth a thought. I find a lot of people who have little money left over end up having lifestyles that are more unnecessarily materialistic and could be an indicator that they have things left over in Stage Orange to sort out.  Whatever you do Leo it's "your" dream at the end of the day and it's inevitable that some people who aren't ready for it will buy the course and some people who are won't be able to afford it.

Edited by SavourTime

Honestly I think something like 600$ is enough of a "pay wall".

Nobody who's not serious about it will pay that price.

And if you make it a 1000$ there's still enough of a chance that some people who take the course will be dealing with the kind of problems that Leo described in his blog video. You could make it 5000$ and still wouldn't be able to exclude that risk.