Hello from Russia

$1000 isn't really a paywall, Leo

134 posts in this topic

I personally think 400-500 would be sufficient to filter out the spiritually flippant.  This is literally all I do with my life and that’s almost enough to keep me from buying it. But I’m a cheapskate. :P

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Understanding is a thought, like identical, or ‘a hundred thoughts’. There is the thought, ‘a hundred thoughts’, but there is nothing the thought points to in perception. It is inevitably ‘seen’, that perception is a thought.   

Of course - The finger can't point back to itself because it is itself :)  Actuality :)

Still gotta check out your video on that and channel :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

To convince another of one’s knowledge, is not to convince another of anything at all.

It is only the delusion of nothing. 

Enabling is not of well being. 

Health first. Philosophizing second. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

I personally think 400-500 would be sufficient to filter out the spiritually flippant.  This is literally all I do with my life and that’s almost enough to keep me from buying it. But I’m a cheapskate. :P

But honestly what do you think would be in there that you personally don't already know? Youve been on the channel for a while and your advanced..hence the name..it won't be a magic pill.  Btw you probably have the best name here lol.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

Hi, @Inliytened1. Would you please rate the accuracy of my insight? My insight: understanding = knowing = loving = being = not interfering with experience = not interpreting experience = directly-experiencing.

Ide say it's pretty good.  You are actuality.  You are Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

43 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Understanding and Love are identical

I think they're opposite. "Understanding" of infinity is reductionism. 

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

30 minutes ago, axiom said:

I think they're opposite. "Understanding" of infinity is reductionism. 

Your thinking of finite understanding through concept. Yes knowledge is second order). Infinite understanding of oneself (Omniscience)  and Infinite Love of ones self are two sides of one coin so thus they unite as One coin.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 19/02/2022 at 3:06 PM, Nahm said:

@roopepa

No! Not laughing at anyone or anything! 

My experience! ? 

My awakening is getting totaller by the minute.

A paywall for the Truth.

giphy.gif

Now I got it HAHAHAHHAHAA 

LMFAO @Leo Gura

This is hilarious   

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

1 hour ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@The Lucid Dreamer 400-500 Trips of 5-Meo :P

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

idk but leo rlly acting sussy lately... to me this paywall looks like extortion

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

?‍♀️ ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

Nice multi-racial female facepalm, where are the dudes though? ?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I would only release a course if it was practical, unique, and offered something of much greater value than its price tag.

You guys are making a mistake if you this it's gonna just be something useless that you could get elsewhere.

The course will guide people to levels of awakening that would be very hard to access otherwise, and that no other teacher will guide you towards. If I can't create something like that then there won't be a course at all.

You can laugh all you want about selling God, the fact is that God is taught so extremely poorly by most of today's teachers and this costs you decades of wasted time and money. There is so much spiritual bullshit that knwowing how to cut through it is one of the most important things you can learn if you are interested in true spirituality.

This has nothing to do with marketing. I don't market. I teach understanding. If it sounds appealing it's not because of the marketing, it's because there is some realness offered.

If I wanted to release shitty courses I would have 5 of them for sale by now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Is there anything left to teach? I mean you released tons of videos about spirituality and metaphysics, What would this course offer more? 

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would only release a course if it was practical, unique, and offered something of much greater value than its price tag.

You guys are making a mistake if you this it's gonna just be something useless that you could get elsewhere.

The course will guide people to levels of awakening that would be very hard to access otherwise, and that no other teacher will guide you towards. If I can't create something like that then there won't be a course at all.

You can laugh all you want about selling God, the fact is that God is taught so extremely poorly by most of today's teachers and this costs you decades of wasted time and money. There is so much spiritual bullshit that knwowing how to cut through it is one of the most important things you can learn if you are interested in true spirituality.

This has nothing to do with marketing. I don't market. I teach understanding. If it sounds appealing it's not because of the marketing, it's because there is some realness offered.

If I wanted to release shitty courses I would have 5 of them for sale by now.

Do your thing, i will buy it.

@Nahm

Hi, I'm sorry this isn't the right place to write this but for some reason my pm's aren't reaching you and it says that you're leaving my conversations. I'd like to know why this is happening because I'd like to keep talking with you..

1 minute ago, fopylo said:

@Nahm

Hi, I'm sorry this isn't the right place to write this but for some reason my pm's aren't reaching you and it says that you're leaving my conversations. I'd like to know why this is happening because I'd like to keep talking with you..

@fopylo, @Nahm announced that he is not gonna use the pm system of this forum anymore

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/