Hello from Russia

$1000 isn't really a paywall, Leo

134 posts in this topic

Not everyone lives in the US and EU.

I live in Brazil, $1k is A LOT in my currency.

7 minimum-wages.

It will take some time and real effort to be able to pay that amount.

My financial situation says nothing about my readiness to awaken.

But I do get the attempt here, and I will make the effort to buy this program. 

If there is no 'you' then there is no 'money', would monopoly money suffice for this course? :o

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

11 hours ago, fictional_character said:

I would throw my grandma to a woodchipper for this course

lol

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@Leo Gura think about people from poor countries leo.  1 us dollar = 70 indian rupees. how the hell am i gonna pay a 1000 dollar course. i bought your book list because it was affordable. i cannot afford anything above 70 dollars. guess i will pirate if it is available and then pay an amount every year to support u leo.

Why would you pay that much money? Literally every concept that Leo ever presented in his videos have been revealed, written down and presented by mystics, philosophers, gurus and theologians, way before Leo did. Even thousands of years ago. Leo just knows how to communicate it very well, in a down to earth and relatable way. 

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I dont get how the OP can be so consufed. Paying 1000 or 20000 dont guarantee shit. It the customer, or the practitioner who was to do all the hard work and still only a small percentage of them will awake.

Paying 10k for a magic course that would give 99% rate of guaranteed enlightenment is Ok. paying this for just material to guide you to the process? You're crazy dude.

6 minutes ago, Pete- said:

@itachi uchiha He's just here for his own ego. Dont pay him 70 ! Are you out of your mind?

I was only saying keep the pricing of new course under 70 dollars.otherwise i cannot afford it and will have to depend on pirating

8 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

I was only saying keep the pricing of new course under 70 dollars.otherwise i cannot afford it and will have to depend on pirating

What would be your reason be to buy such a course?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

41 minutes ago, Pete- said:

A normal book cost 20 dollar. Already overpriced but ok. I will be willing to pay that. 35 dollars would be way overpriced.

1000 what???? LOL!!!!!

Welcome to the billion dollar self help industry.

Tony Robbins: "Hey guys welcome to my seminar-"

Random Fan: "-OMG MY LIFE IS ALREADY CHANGED! THANK YOU TONY! TAKE MY $100,000!"

Lol.

As a marketer myself, I think Leo would get better conversions by offering an upsell. Get the suckers in with something like, $247. Then the mega advanced "THIS IS IT" final awakeing super saiyan deluxe upsell for $697. He'd capture leads from the first sale which he could hammer with an autoresponder with advertisements for the deluxe upsell.

Edited by RMQualtrough

A prerequisite to the course is that you've already plugged DMT 10 times and remain psychologically stable with these experience.

If you cant handle basic solipsism video of Leo then you cant handle the real thing. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

16 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Welcome to the billion dollar self help industry.

Tony Robbins: "Hey guys welcome to my seminar-"

Random Fan: "-OMG MY LIFE IS ALREADY CHANGED! THANK YOU TONY! TAKE MY $100,000!"

Lol.

As a marketer myself, I think Leo would get better conversions by offering an upsell. Get the suckers in with something like, $247. Then the mega advanced "THIS IS IT" final awakeing super saiyan deluxe upsell for $697. He'd capture leads from the first sale which he could hammer with an autoresponder with advertisements for the deluxe upsell.

If it's the solipism video he is worrying about just put it behind a pay wall with a bunch of disclaimers that the realization of these Truths can cause psychosis..and that not to take them on as belief.  But don't offer a course promising the highest awakening.  That would be a disservice.   He of all people know that you can't teach awakening.   He already has interactive guides on the videos for free..just do those and improve on them if desired.  But awakening is about turning inward.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

What would be your reason be to buy such a course?  

Well leo do not cheat.many people cheat and sell snake oil and intrested  only in cash grab .i hope leo do not get corrupt

6 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Well leo do not cheat.many people cheat and sell snake oil and intrested  only in cash grab .i hope leo do not get corrupt

I don't think it would be intentionally.  Everyone awake probably reached it their own way and turned inward.  Various tools are leveraged yes.  But can't be any pre-expectation of awakening.  It just happens.  It does seem he would be going straight to the psychedelic way, because he feels you cannot be truly awake from meditation or have the highest awakening through meditation or self inquiry.   But he's wrong on that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Inliytened1 yeah i am in the meditation camp.i am anti psychidelic.also if the pricing is affordable ,i will buy it just for knowledge

Cool.  There's a ton of wisdom in the videos now..but hey perhaps a compilation of all that wisdom in one course would be helpful.  I think you touched on it..it would be for the framework/knowledge..not to give you Truth.  He would just need to be careful about making that clear.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Knowledge is illusory, while the expression of love reverses physical laws. 

Understanding and Love are identical

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:
15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Knowledge is illusory, while the expression of love reverses physical laws. 

Understanding and Love are identical

Hi, @Inliytened1. Would you please rate the accuracy of my insight? My insight: understanding = knowing = loving = being = not interfering with experience = not interpreting experience = directly-experiencing.

Understanding is a thought, like identical, or ‘a hundred thoughts’. There is the thought, ‘a hundred thoughts’, but there is nothing the thought points to in perception. It is inevitably ‘seen’, that perception is a thought. 

Perception can not be thought, even while appearing as a claiming of knowledge, that it can. This, as conjecture is an innocent disallowing of miracles. 

Understanding & love are identical within the sphere, you might say, through to purgatory. 

Yet not in cessation, or out of, or without, or simply in being, the spheres.  

This can not be ‘seen’, while believing understanding & love are identical. 

Thought can never be supplemental compensation for ignorance and the purification of. 

Infinite can not know finite. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE