Hello from Russia

$1000 isn't really a paywall, Leo

134 posts in this topic

The thing is that destabilizing states are inevitable no matter how much you prepare, even in less advanced forms of spirituality.

3 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

The thing is that destabilizing states are inevitable no matter how much you prepare, even in less advanced forms of spirituality.

Agreed.  But a specific course cannot awaken someone.  It has to happen naturally.  A specific order that worked for Leo may not work for someone else.  I don't know..may be a waste of time ..all.the tools are already provided here.

You may get folks that buy the course and then get pissed because they're not enlightened after

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It’s to help dispel beliefs. 

Not to sell Nothing “God”. 

That’s just another belief. 

Hear ya, which is why Actuality of Being has been resonating more lately.

29 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I’m not convinced “you” are catching the humor aspect of This. 

“I’m pulling the solipsism video because people can’t handle it”

I kinda get the impression you're laughing at, rather than with, if you get what I mean. Not as constructive and helpful as it could be. Just pointing out, your experience is probably different.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Lol what's with the negativity with this chat.

It's okay to be suspicious of him selling something but you don't have to shame others for making our releasing a course.

With that kind of attitude, if you ever made a course, your ego would never allow you to make a living by doing what you love.

@Vido

There’s no ‘you’! 

?

Just thought attachment!

Negativity & shame are thoughts!

Absolutely - make a living doing whatever you love!

No judgement here! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And one's income isn't necessarily a good indicator of one's readiness of serious awakening.

@Leo Gura This is so true. While $1000 is a lot of money for me personally, I know a lot of other people out there that could easily affiord it while being way less ready.

Have you ever considered other filtering mechanisms than money? Like having people send you a personal letter of motivation or having them take a survey, so you can asses their life situation and their overall readyness? Would be a shitton of work to go through all those, but you can be more sure about peoples life situation than you could be when you lock it behind a paywall.

Edit: Also, I really appreciate you for taking these concerns seriously and finding the most adequate solution for the community.

Edited by TimStr

1 minute ago, Vido said:

Lol what's with the negativity with this chat.

It's okay to be suspicious of him selling something but you don't have to shame others for making our releasing a course.

With that kind of attitude, if you ever made a course, your ego would never allow you to make a living by doing what you love.

I actually own an online course and make a good full-time living from it. My course is totally unrelated to spirituality, and I work with someone who has university credentials professional accreditations in that field.

This particular field (all aspects of self help) is mostly scummy con artistry. It's like RSD or Tai Lopez type shit. You get the most desperate "marks" following people like that. I don't understand the psychology of said marks, but they're like cult member types who never achieve anything ever, and just claim every single course and video ever "changed their life".

2 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I actually own an online course and make a good full-time living from it. My course is totally unrelated to spirituality, and I work with someone who has university credentials professional accreditations in that field.

This particular field (all aspects of self help) is mostly scummy con artistry. It's like RSD or Tai Lopez type shit. You get the most desperate "marks" following people like that. I don't understand the psychology of said marks, but they're like cult member types who never achieve anything ever, and just claim every single course and video ever "changed their life".

Have you taken Leo's course or the book list?

4 minutes ago, TimStr said:

@Leo Gura This is so true. While $1000 is a lot of money for me personally, I know a lot of other people out there that could easily affiord it while being way less ready.

Have you ever considered other filtering mechanisms than money? Like having people send you a personal letter of motivation or having them take a survey, so you can asses their life situation and their overall readyness? Would be a shitton of work to go through all those, but you can be more sure about peoples life situation than you could be when you lock it behind a paywall.

Edit: Also, I really appreciate you for taking these concerns seriously and finding the most adequate solution for the community.

He would have to find an enlightened assistant lol, I´d be suprised if he found someone´s who´s both capable of judging peoples development so well & is willing to check thousands for letters.

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Vido

There’s no ‘you’! 

?

Just thought attachment!

Negativity & shame are thoughts!

Absolutely - make a living doing whatever you love!

No judgement here! 

Yoo, sureeeee. What ever you say. After all, we all hide behind the veil of devilry happily.

4 minutes ago, Vido said:

Have you taken Leo's course or the book list?

No... Only "marks" buy into self help. Anyone with a copy of "how to win friends" on their bookshelf is a certified mark.

As Ralston would say: "I'm selling water by the river."

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, RMQualtrough said:

No... Only "marks" buy into self help. Anyone with a copy of "how to win friends" on their bookshelf is a certified mark.

Intersting, his book list actually changed my life personally and his course has literally transformed someone's life, who then made a YT video that had millions of views. If it excites you and if you are an avid reader, why not check them out first before you form you opinion?

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Vido

‘We all’ is just another thought! ♥️

There isn’t anyone hiding! Just thoughts. 

There’s no “problem”! 

Nahm, from my perspective, your actions doesn't commensurates your words. 

Tell you what, send a cute heart again, tell me that  my low conciousness thoughts are just my reflection, and I'm failing to see your high consciousness glorious thoughts and move on.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

As Ralston would say: "I'm selling water by the river."

;)

Then you better have plenty of disclaimers saying it's not holy water :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Vido

Dump on Nahm all ya like! There isn’t one!

It’s. Just. Thoughts. 

?

Inspect - where is this perspective you believe you have? 

Where is this ‘your actions’?

Where is ‘low consciousness’… ‘high consciousness’?

’Who’s “failing”?

No one!!!

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Then you better have plenty of disclaimers saying it's not holy water :)

I'm selling God juice to God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Vido said:

Intersting, his book list actually changed my life personally

Literally equivalent to the people who watch Tony Robbins talk about nothing and then claim "omg my life is transformed, thank you Tony!"

People get a dopamine surge from watching some video or reading some book, and think everything is changed for them now.

Until the next book or video comes out: "This NEW course is the ACTUAL answer!"

It's an insane grift and I cannot even comprehend the psychology involved in the people who fall for it. All failure is placed upon the student (not trying hard enough, not believing hard enough, etc). It's the same people targeted by the Law of Attraction SCAM industry. The psychology of these people is such that even a giant sign saying "THIS IS A SCAM" would not deter them. It's unsettling.