Vivaldo

How I perceive solipsism ?

90 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

so im talking to my mom in my room and she exists. then she leaves the room and my bubble of experience. I cant see her or hear her or smell her, does this mean she doesn't exist anymore until she reenters my room?

When you realize it, only you exist. She doesn't exist. However, if she realizes this, only she exists. You don't exist.

@Twentyfirst The idea of her will change form, in one instance she is both made sense of and experienced trough the senses. In another instance she is merely made sense of.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

God creates/imagines different humans who don't identify as God. That doesn't mean they actually exist but it doesn't matter, God creates "exists" so they do, what God says goes.

As a human goes through what they call time (which they actually create because they are God), they continue changing their identity and each forward step (they can take a backward step) along the way they are "becoming" God (God is always God). Most people do not transform enough times and take enough steps forward to "live" as God-consciousness "in a human body" before they "die".

Correct or incorrect?

@Leo Gura

@Leo Gura From your pov, how it all relates to various possible cosmologies outhere? Like Hundu stuff, Christian stuff, Buddhist stuff and many other. I mean their maps of RELATIVE reality, not the absolute stuff. I mean things like soul travel, other dimensions, maps of various worlds, dimensions and consciousness terrains, various paranormal phenomena. How do you view all this stuff now as you're post-awake (or at least you claim to be)? Are they a real possibility from your pov ? Do you think these can be fun exploring as we are here?

2 hours ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura then why choose to create this dualistic reality. Why not remain in the perfection that I supposedly am?

So you could create imperfection.

1 hour ago, John Paul said:

God creates/imagines different humans who don't identify as God. That doesn't mean they actually exist but it doesn't matter, God creates "exists" so they do, what God says goes.

As a human goes through what they call time (which they actually create because they are God), they continue changing their identity and each forward step (they can take a backward step) along the way they are "becoming" God (God is always God). Most people do not transform enough times and take enough steps forward to "live" as God-consciousness "in a human body" before they "die".

Correct or incorrect?

@Leo Gura

From the highest level: you just imagined all of mankind.

God doesn't create humans per se. You're dreaming that up.

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura From your pov, how it all relates to various possible cosmologies outhere? I mean things like soul travel, other dimensions, maps of various worlds, dimensions and consciousness terrains, various paranormal phenomena. How do you view all this stuff now as you're post-awake (or at least you claim to be)? Are they a real possibility from your pov ? Do you think these can be fun exploring as we are here?

I can only answer from the absolute perspective about that.

It's all imaginary and a distraction from God-realization. You're going to have to throw all of it away to realize you're God. You are dreaming up as concept all dimensions, all beings, all past, all future, all other lifetimes, all spiritual attainments, etc. None of that has reality outside your mind. And none of that matters. What you want is God-realization, not any of that crap. There are no souls, only your consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leilani

God doesn't want anything. Wanting is something you do when you don't have Love. God is Love. I still don't know why, but I assume the answer why John Paul exists is "God loves John Paul. John Paul doesn't love himself as much as God loves him yet (if ever). If he did/does it's because he is now God-consciousness"

Edit: and at that point John Paul no longer exists *paradox

"If you truly loved yourself you would have no problems (desire?) left" Leo

Correct or incorrect @Leo Gura

Edited by John Paul

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

From the highest level: you just imagined all of mankind.

God doesn't create humans per se. You're dreaming that up.

Either I'm not making some distinction between the meaning of humans and mankind or I'm not understand your post at all. help

17 minutes ago, Leilani said:

@Leo Gura and why would i want to create imperfection? To better appreciate the perfection that I am?

Because you're God.

10 minutes ago, John Paul said:

but I assume the answer why John Paul exists is "God loves John Paul. John Paul doesn't love himself as much as God loves him yet (if ever). If he did/does it's because he is now God-consciousness"

Correct or incorrect @Leo Gura

John Paul is God.

6 minutes ago, John Paul said:

Either I'm not making some distinction between the meaning of humans and mankind or I'm not understand your post at all. help

I use the terms interchangeably. No special distinction there.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming up at concept all dimensions, all beings, all past, all future, all other lifetimes, all spiritual attainments, etc. None of that has reality outside your mind. And none of that matters. What you want is God-realization, not any of that crap. There are no souls, only your consciousness.

You as God must enjoy limiting yourself and dreaming up all these different levels and layers to explore. If you only wanted to exist in a God-realized state for eternity, that is what you would be doing. You clearly love diversity of experiences. 

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

John Paul is God.

yes but I simultaneously create that John Paul is not God for the sake of "John Paul's" relationship to "other things"(?)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There are no souls, only your consciousness.

@Leo Gura How do you know your perspective is absolute?  I've had awakenings where it feels just as final.  Why should I follow you over what God has told me?  Not asking in a persnickety way, I am curious.  What makes your awakenings more absolute than mine - when mine seem to have a biblical aspect to them, and there seem to be a lot of similar cosmologies out there, including souls.  Partitions.  Bubbles.  I felt them, for sure.  I think you're wrong for now, but also am open to being wrong.

24 minutes ago, John Paul said:

yes but I simultaneously create that John Paul is not God for the sake of "John Paul's" relationship to "other things"(?)

Yes

You cosplay as a human with other imagined humans. A huge part of cosplaying as a human is that you gotta not only invent a human self for yourself, but you gotta invent the notion of others like you to play with.

15 minutes ago, Loba said:

@Leo Gura How do you know your perspective is absolute?

Your perspective is absolute because your perspective is all there is. When you realize that it stops being a perspective. You simply ARE Absolute Truth.

I've had awakenings where it feels just as final.  Why should I follow you over what God has told me?

You are God. Follow whatever you want. Follow yourself.

What makes your awakenings more absolute than mine - when mine seem to have a biblical aspect to them, and there seem to be a lot of similar cosmologies out there, including souls.  Partitions.  Bubbles.  I felt them, for sure.  I think you're wrong for now, but also am open to being wrong.

Well, you're not conscious yet of how you are dreaming up all those biblical aspects, souls, partitions, bubbles, etc. You have not felt them, you are dreaming up that you felt them.

Just very simply, try to become conscious that you dreamed up the Bible right now. There is no such thing as a Bible outside your mind right now. You imagined everything inside a Bible which you imagined you've read. You've never read the Bible, you only imagine you have. Similarly, you've never seen an Actualized.org video. You merely imagine you have. Similarly, you've never taken a psychedelic or done a day of meditation, you merely imagine you have. You've never had a birthday party or a received a Christmas present. You've never had sex. You've never jerked off. You've never taken a shit. You've never slept. You've never eaten food. It's all something you are imagining right now. You never even registered on this forum.

That's how powerful your imagination is. That's how deep this goes.

@Leo Gura

Only the now exists. Only consciousness is. Pure everything. Nothing outside of "it" as "it" is all of it, forever, nowhere. Nowhere nowhen noone other than all of it. God is Mind is pure Love. Any perceived other, past, future, concept, or even self is a dream dreamt by Self/Me/God "within" the Mind of God, which is all of "it", now (and never). It's/my power is so infinite that it created itself from nothing, nowhere, nowhen. A perfect strange loop. An apparent duality within The All so that God/I can experience its beauty through a story/dream. Why? Because there is nothing else to do. There is no escaping because there is nowhere to escape to. I am so powerful that I made myself forget the Truth so that I could live in illusion as "Cepzeu" and believe that characters like "Leo" etc. exist and have their own inner experience, however this is all an illusion to keep myself asleep to my true nature. Why? Because Love.

Correct?

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You cosplay as a human with other imagined humans. A huge part of cosplaying as a human is that you gotta not only invent a human self for yourself, but you gotta invent the notion of others like you to play with.

okay.

spolism TLDR-why the big deal about the video? 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your perspective is absolute because your perspective is all there is. When you realize that it stops being a perspective. You simply ARE Absolute Truth.

Okay, I can understand this.  I can get into "absolute truth", and then out of it.  It is just the being-ness.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God. Follow whatever you want. Follow yourself.

Okay, cool, I have been and this has been working out.  I am just concerned that there might be a unique way for me to get to what is true for me, but that I need to follow that innermost intuition to get there - and that it might be different from what is being taught.  There is a "You are God" quality to it, co-mingled with like, a chameleon.  Hard to explain.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you're not conscious yet of how you are dreaming up all those biblical aspects, souls, partitions, bubbles, etc. You have not felt them, you are dreaming up that you felt them.

Just very simply, try to become conscious that you dreamed up the Bible right now. There is no such thing as a Bible outside your mind right now. You imagined everything inside a Bible which you imagined you've read. You've never read the Bible, you only imagine you have. Similarly, you've never seen an Actualized.org video. You merely imagine you have. Similarly, you've never taken a psychedelic or done a day of meditation, you merely imagine you have. You've never had a birthday party or a received a Christmas present. You've never had sex. You've never jerked off. You've never taken a shit. You've never slept. You've never eaten food. It's all something you are imagining right now. You never even registered on this forum.

That's how powerful your imagination is. That's how deep this goes.

Not yet, but each time I let go, I get another chunk of wisdom that does explain it a but better.  I did feel them, I could simply follow the same path I took before to feel them again?  So what when I am, should I post here then and then ask you, when the experience is more direct/easy to interpret?  I can get back to that state, but it might take a few months of shadow work/karma work to clear myself enough to do so.
I can become conscious of that, that I dreamed up the Bible.  I have before.  It just doesn't stick for too long.  I mean, I could use any holy book and find something enlightening in it, not just the Bible.  But yeah, I can see how there is the ego, and then just the screen of awareness.

It is like when I dream and there is a backstory for it, an entire world, and I know my place and how to operate within it, and I am someone or something completely different, and each night that whole world goes away.  But each night, me and those dream characters chip away like I do in this world, to find the truth.  They look for it, too.  Not just me, and they offer wisdom I can apply on "this side" of reality.

I get that this is a story, that there is just the screen - because when it is revealed, everything is more crisp and clear.  I feel like I have been close, or "been there", but am not there now, so I know how this is just a dream on some levels because I can "snap out of it", and then another story bleeds through.  It is kind of semi-psychotic like that, but each layer that is removed gets me closer to just Be-ing.

Have you only had the God experiences, or anything biblical or paranormal before?  Because they give the same message, and come in through a similar process of changing lenses, or disidentification, as a God realization, so there might be aspects to this that you have not been privy to yet - same as me, I just haven't gotten quite there yet, but can intuit that there is a lot more.  Or "nothing", but a deeper understanding of what that means.

I know it is all a dream, but my experiences were direct, like the same path to get to solipsism.  Go through death, let go, be in the moment and appreciate, and it becomes a unifying Love field.  And just... Now.  And done.  Now.  And done.  Now.  And done.

And from there, comes in paranormal.  I "now and done" until the world becomes even more complex.  It's just... very hard for me to combine your experience and mine, when I know in my deepest heart that there are souls.  I felt my "family" guiding me.

I will ask again these questions while I am experiencing them and see what I can learn from you then because the mind will be open in a way that can really "download" a lot of new ways of understanding the world that are completely alien as of this point.  Thanks for the reply.

@Leo Gura tldr below

Leo in your recent blog video you said that ,as god you realized how you were creating yourself and all other things (ie-your bluetooth device,the waves emitted from it and the physics behind).

If thats the case,why cant you solve all the scientists most pressing problems?do you know 

1)how measurements collapse quantum wave functions?

2)why is there more matter than antimatter?

3)what exactly is dark matter?

4)what happens inside a blackhole?

5)do naked singularities exist? If so how?

6)can you solve the schrodinger equation in a spherically symmetric potential?

If you could attain god consiousness and understand how you created the bluetooth waves. You should also be able to explain why some particles violate the charge parity symmetry right?

And also why cant you predict the future? God is all omnipotent and allknowing right? Cant you 1)attain god realization again 2)see into the future 3)and come back and accurately predict some events? (Ie-the next president of america or the score in a football game or something?)

Is there a reason why you cant do these things? If you could noone(sam harris ,curt jaimungal,professor dave) will have any doubts you(and i and all humans) are god right?

Edit-(I understand why you cant perform miracles like healing,turning water into wine etc.you cant do them because once you attain god consiousness  you are completely selfless and have no need or desire to perform miracles.and once you come back to normal human consiousness you no longer have those abilities). But i dont see why you cant attain god consiousness,see into the future and come back into human consiousness and make accurate predictions or solve pressing scienece concerns.)

Then you wont have to waste time on doubters.no one will be able to doubt the validity of your claims

Tldr-as someone who has attained consiousness.why dont you have all the answers to all  science questions? Science is a story you invented as god invented right?(the bigbang,evolution,natural selection etc). Then why dont you know everything about the scientific story?

Edited by Ineedanswers

@Loba

God imagines awakening.

"First there was there word" or whatever the fuck the bible says

Every word has meaning.

God (you) says what words mean. Without God there is no meaning. Without meaning well..... Awakening is a word.

Awakening is the word that I would currently define (I can change this whenever I want, because I'm god)  as realizing that all meaning is created including the meaning of "I" being "your" individual body rather than the "body" of the infinite universe which is what you truly are in the moments that you let go of "you" as an individual body in space and expand to your true self. That's all awakening is but it's almost impossible to stay there when you live in society because God lies to itself and speaks to you as a liar which is very tricky in moments when "you" are talking to yourself as "another body".

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Similarly, you've never taken a psychedelic or done a day of meditation, you merely imagine you have.

Leo, have you explored ways to circumvent these long chains of causation we imagine to explain our current experience? There could potentially be an even more direct route. 

I have been experimenting with deliberately adopting different states. It has provided some interesting results. Every state seems to have inherent beliefs and corresponding experiences. It's fun to play with. 

Edited by Matthew85