Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trenton

A Damn Scam

5 posts in this topic

I would like to see a video about navigating trickery.  This is critical for personal development because if you are not careful and well informed, then you could have your entire bank account wiped or your credit card stolen.  This would be a very practical episode even for our friends who don't care about spirituality and personal development.

I recently fell for a scam.  It was a fake interview for a job I never applied for In which they stole my debit card number.  they were offering six figure salaries, required me to pay for a course to get a license, and they called from many different numbers.  Luckily, I cancelled my card before they got any of my money.  My journey into personal development could have ended today.  There are more of these online scams because of COVID.

The thumbnail could be little red riding hood walking through the forest, blissfully unaware of the wolf lurking right around the corner.  This symbolizes our hero's journey in personal development and the unseen dangers which make us afraid to enter the woods in the first place.

The title could be things like "Navigating Trickery" or "How to Avoid Scams."

I also have a friend who was a victim of predatory loaning when she went to college.  She was unable to pay back the loan and was going to have 80,000 dollars on her head the rest of her life.  When I learned about this I shared my political research and told her about how Joe Biden was making a move to forgive student debt from fraudulent colleges.

She perked up and said she was going to check the Biden administration's program.  She had been fighting to get a lawsuit for 5 years but nobody would listen to her.  Finally, as of two weeks ago all of her debt was forgiven.  She started crying tears of joy as she told me about this.  She said that I have no idea how much I had just helped her. 

If you are well informed on politics maybe one day you will make your friends cry tears of joy.

Narcissistic abuse is a serious societal problem. I'd like to see a vid on that too.

this would be very valuable, this would be a ramp for stage blue people into self-actualisation work

18 hours ago, JJJcaine said:

Narcissistic abuse is a serious societal problem. I'd like to see a vid on that too.

There's a lot of people who get stuck in abusive relationships.  This includes my parents.  Maybe a separate video could be about "how to confront devilry.". I think he mentioned these things in a few other videos.

9 hours ago, Theperciever said:

this would be very valuable, this would be a ramp for stage blue people into self-actualisation work

This video would help me to appreciate the necessity of stage blue.  The value they place on law and order while fighting criminals ultimately helps us to develop ourselves further.

I think this video could really be a ramp for anybody into personal development even if they are not very spiritual.