Leilani

Blog video

45 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Maybe you should just stop making suggestions.

OK sorry I apologize. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

What toxicity, this is what I get for following Leo's teachings, alright ?

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

His solipsism video didn't trigger me, but his blog video triggered an incredible awakening for me

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@QandC what exactly triggered it

his blog video was definitive one of his best ever

On 2/19/2022 at 1:34 PM, BenG said:

me

@BenG No, your wrong it's me.

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

He found a way making more money, he basically hit a dead end now what? lets do a new curse and say i'm fully awake. The guy is smart and CAN be dangerous if your not careful.

You are NOT God you are a part of God and the same time not separate from him

Edited by OneIntoOne

8 hours ago, BenG said:

Yeah, I haven't validated most of what Leo's said. I really don't know if I ever will. It would be cool to eventually figure out all the answers, but I'm in no rush. I have a pretty good life and I'm happy. I don't need to be enlightened lol. Mostly I'm just a philosophy nerd who gets off on ideas, and I have fun watching people talk about esoteric matters. I don't know what's true and I don't know who knows what's true. I don't even know what it means for something to be true. I'm just along for the ride with exploring these ideas, and if I can get something cool out of it, that's just a bonus. It's fun as hell to me to watch Leo doing all this. Whether he's insane or woke is pretty irrelevant to me. I'm drawn to interesting people, and Leo's about as interesting as it gets.

That‘s great to hear! If you enjoy your life you‘re doing greatly. There is absolutely no reason why one should „hurry“ to discover truth. If truth exists one will discover it eventually anyways.

As long as people enjoy what Leo says and it doesn‘t make them feel depressed or sad I think it‘s good.

Just becomes a problem when some people simply believe Leo blindly and then they get depressed because of their strange beliefs…

8 hours ago, BenG said:

Thanks for the input, man. :) I enjoy reading your posts on this forum.

Thank you man. I like reading your posts as well?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@OneIntoOne

10 hours ago, OneIntoOne said:

You are NOT God you are a part of God and the same time not separate from him

This is just your belief and many people on this forum are not into beliefs, but want direct Realisation of the Truth. Whatever it is.

21 hours ago, BenG said:

I went to college in Colorado and there were more drugs going around than I care to say. I didn't partake in many of them, but I know plenty of people who did. What I can tell you is that none of us had a clue about reality or God or Truth. xD Psychedelics aren't the only piece of the puzzle, that's all I'm saying.

True. They can be a very useful tool, but it isn't wise to view them as a panacea for awakening or enlightenment. 

with something like solipsism i think i'm not totally sure what it's good for

if i believe in it how does it better my life exactly, i already often think everything is about me

it could certainly help with social anxiety if there's no "other" etc. 

but is it really worth to put so much energy into it? (i do put a lot of energy into dumb ish so there's that)

i've had a few awakenings which pointed to that or showed me that but not nearly enough to fully believe it

and if you say it's about truth and not about "feeling good" then that's fine i like truth but well i don't know  ?

5 hours ago, BenG said:

Well, I've just known too many druggies who've drowned their minds in a cocktail of substances for years on end. They're not woke to "higher truths", and they're not especially wise.

@BenG I have known people like this too. I think there are many factors involved. I can have very profound insights with very low doses of psychedelics. Where friends of mine can take higher doses and have interesting trips but nothing profound happens. They don't have a deep passionate desire to understand truth and reality the way I do though. Even as a small child I was contemplating very deep questions that most kids are not asking. 

7 hours ago, BenG said:

@Gregory1

Let me ask you a serious question. And I'm not looking for any particular answer or expecting you to say something. I'm mostly just asking out of curiosity.

Let's say hypothetically (in a parallel universe or something) you never found Actualized .org or listened to Leo, but you still had some LSD trips at the same point in your life. Everything is the same except for Leo. How differently do you think you would have interpreted your LSD trips? Would you have still called it God? In other words, do you think listening to Leo might have influenced your decision to call it God?

@BenG Hi, that's a nice question. I think I would've asked the same question if I didn't do psychedelics, assuming that what people experience on psychedelic is just their personal bias or something they have been told.

But this assumtion makes a huge mistake, let me try to explain:

It assumes, that "God-Realization" is an "experience" like for example going to a concert is an experience. It assumes that there are no absolute states of consciousness.

But the truth is: There ARE states of consciousness, that are ABSOLUTE. This means, they can not be doubted because they are the SOURCE of all other states of consciousness and these states are ALWAYS here right now in your direct experience even if you are sober. The only problem is you cloud these states up with illusions, so you overlook them.

I didn't even believe in God or believe what Leo told before doing psychedelics. I was just open to the possibility that maybe there are truths in this universe that one could find out using consciousness tools like psychedelics or meditation.

I was an atheist for my whole life. The moment I discovered God I was extremely surprised. I was SHOCKED. There where goosebumps all over my body, my heart was beating like crazy and I couldn't speak a word nor think a thought. It was as if I was just hit by a train. It is prior to any belief one could have. It is prior to any assumption one could make. There is no escaping. Because God really exists, weather you believe in it or not.

I fell on my knees in utter shock and disbelief and I was ashamed for every word I ever said in my life. Everything I ever did is utterly meaningless and utterly small in comparison to this infinite being named God that I just discovered. I fell on my knees and cried, screaming "I do not deserve you God."... Because this Being we call God is of infinite beauty. And in your life you have basically done selfish shit all of the time so you feel unworthy.

I screamed and I cried when I saw him, and then he breaks your heart: You literally see degrees of beauty that no human has ever seen nor will ever see in their entire life. And God finally gives it to you and tells you: The only thing you are seeing is your OWN beauty. 

Truly feeling Gods Love (your own Love) just for one single second is worth killing yourself or dying. It kills you. It is so good. 

If I could feel it right now for one second and after that I would have to suffer for 10 years or kill myself I would say yes. It is so good.

God is not a belief. God is the truth. So my answer is: If I would've been open to what the psychedelic "wanted to show me" or in other words, if I would've had the same experience on the psychedelic even if I never heard of Leo Gura, there is no other name I could've given to that Infinite Loving Being that I discovered to be my own ultimate Self other than "God."

Peace out:)

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@OBEler Some specific words I don't remember right now, but I went into full solipsism-mode. I could actually f*cking see it. It was just like going full circle, like the ultimate full circle into realizing that everything was Me from the beginning. Difficult to explain but it's like becoming lucid in a dream. But I think it was actually just a glimpse, it wasn't full blown. 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

I can actually speak on that topic you guys are talking about...

Doing psychedelics actually led me to find meditation and Leo's channel, and this was in like 2014 or so. So I think Gregory is right that the person needs to be interested or curious about nature or truth. 

Also, how often does one need to top up with 5-meo-dmt(malt) to keep the God-realization going?

3 hours ago, BenG said:

@SgtPepper

Interesting. So, would you say actualized.org helped to put into context something you didn't previously have words for? Like do you think Leo helped shape the way you perceive the psychedelic experience after the fact?

I would say yes & no. Leo kind of took me to the next level by discussing no-self, meditation, no-thought states. I found him for the meditation guide + practice, and stayed for the personal development stuff because I am psychology person, that was my major in college.

I kind of started applying the meditation stuff on my psychedelic trips which helped a lot. The self-inquiry was already there from the beginning, I was always curious about truth and nature, which is why I went into psych.

Interestingly... at the time, Leo said that psychedelics were a distraction, so I was kind of confused about reconciling a teaching from someone I respected, but I honestly was like I am going to still do them and just appreciate the personal development content.

Then he just went hardcore on psychedelics and I got mega-confirmation bias, especially with the God stuff lol. And I think because I did and still do psychedelics, I have an easier time following him his concepts then maybe some newcomers? I really don't know though. 

3 hours ago, BenG said:

On a side note, I took a class last year on psychology of religion. One of the topics we covered was mystical experience. And during this section of the class, we had a discussion board where we were asked to share if we thought we'd had a mystical experience. Here's something funny. Almost everybody in the class had previously had a deep and profound mystical experience... Even better, when surveyed, over half of Americans claim to have had a mystical experience. Us Americans are apparently woke as fuck, but somehow, we still elected Trump. xD

@BenG

„Mystical experience“ is a very broad term. I guess you should‘ve asked them instead if they have been conscious of the fact that they are God.

I also had a „mystical experience“ prior to psychedelics when I was 16 or 17. I became aware that my „self“ didn‘t exist and that time / past / future don‘t exists. I almost got a heart attack cuz I was panicking so hard because of it. I was so afraid… After that I stopped meditating for years because I wanted my „self“ back and was afraid of discovering spiritual truths…

However, no-self is a small, very minor realization in comparison to truly awakening. Truly awakening means that you realize that all of life was simply a dream. And waking up from that dream you realize that you are the dreamer, capable of creating any dream you want.

3 hours ago, BenG said:

And I really wanted to call it God. I was so excited by this discovery because I'd been looking for it for so long. At first, I was like woohoo!! I've found God!! But after the initial excitement wore off, I became more honest with myself, and I started to wonder if God was the right word for it. I came to the conclusion that it wasn't. Not that God is the wrong word, I just can't say that it should definitely be called God and nothing else. I believe I found something significant, but it wasn't the ultimate discovery. There's definitely more to find, but I'm not sure what it is. And I'm not sure who I should listen to.

Well you might have glimpsed something but I can assure you, once you truly grasp God you won‘t think about its name. You will simply cry your eyes out, screaming on top of your lungs: OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY FUCKING GOD…

People who didn‘t find God yet can still have discovered legitimate truths, for example the truth of no-self or the truth of consciousness being basis of reality, etc. But it goes deeper. God is the true name of reality, although God obviously doesn‘t care weather or not you call him God.

But yeah, there exists with 100% certainty I can say this, an infinite, omniscient, omnipotent, infinitely loving Being that created the entire Existence and is identical to existence itself. What name would you give to that? Allah, God, Beloved One, you choose. Oh yeah and that Infinite Being is You by the way:)

3 hours ago, BenG said:

So, now I'm left to wonder what I'm supposed to think. From my point of view, I see spiritual teachers disagreeing with each other over all sorts of things. They disagree with each other over pretty major things, not just trivial minutia. Of course, one of them can say "well I'm just more woke than all the others". It's a convenient explanation, but it doesn't help me to determine who's right... You might say just trip and listen to yourself, and then we can boil our brains in drugs and go off into our own worlds or something. There's got to be more to it, right? I must be missing something, but I don't know what.

Well, I don‘t see spiritual teachers disagreeing on major things. The basis is the same for all of them: You are not the Body, you have no ‚self‘, ego is an illusion, all there is is consciousness, consciousness is limitless, etc. The only thing that creates confusion is the fact, that there are degrees of awakening. And most teachers think they have reached „the end“ when they have not. Here is a list of the best teachers I know of (just my opinion) and they agree on a shit ton of things:

• Ramana Maharshi
  • Jiddu Krishnamurti
  • Osho
  • Papaji
  • Mooji
  • Sadhguru
  • Rupert Spira
  • Continue the list with teachers you like:)

Also different teachers use different language. And express differently. They are pointing to the same truth but they have different cultural filters and different personalities. Awakening won‘t eradicate your personality. It will let truth shine through your particular filter.

3 hours ago, BenG said:

All of this is why I've decided to stop taking enlightenment and spiritual seeking too seriously. I do enjoy it, and I value Truth, but it's also starting to feel like a big joke to me.

I‘m sorry to tell you this and this may sound arrogant, it is true though. You haven‘t even begun your spiritual journey. You have not the slightest idea what Truth is. You have simply engaged in some theories and listenened to some beliefs about so called „spirituality.“ But you have not seen Truth ever in your life. Just admit that. You do not know who you are. And you do not know what life is. If you really value Truth you should become deeply curious about the fact that there is a life happening right here in front of your eyes and you should start deeply wondering what this life truly is. No verbal answer and no spiritual theory will give you truth, EVER. It will never happen. Truth is something you can only find in solitude. And only when you deeply care for it.

I can give you a taste of truth here, and I mean this literally. If you saw Truth with capital „T“ for just one second, it would break your heart. Your body would collapse because you couldn‘t handle it, you would start crying like an infant tears flowing like a river, screaming like a madman and your life would be changed forever. For the first time in your life you would see something real. You have never seen something real, ever in your life until you see what Truth really is. 

3 hours ago, BenG said:

If you've really reached God, what advice would you offer me?

Well it depends on what you want. First I would advise you to discard everything I wrote above, because it is all words and speculations and words and speculations are not gonna help you in any way to reach truth. See clearly, that everything I told you, or Leo told you, or anybody ever told you is simply speculation, you can‘t know it is true until you see it for yourself.

Then I would ask you the following question: What do you want? Do you want to see Truth, do you really want it? Then I can give you advice on how to do it. Or do you rather wanna keep being the „interviewer“ on this forum (thanks @Nahm for that description:D) and keep speculating about spirituality and having your beliefs about life without actually knowing anything truly?

Both options are equally valid. If you are happy with your life why change something?:) If you truly are hungry and thirsty for Truth you will discover it. 

If you want Truth with capital „T“ I can help you to discover it or give you a method to do so. But it is of course totally fine to not want that. All you should want is, what you truly want and what makes you happy:) If you are happy, I am happy:)

Cheers.

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

at minute 37:03 - wow, Leo, that look; it pierced through me, literally.

I want this level of depth too.

softly into the Abyss...