GromHellScream

Doctors Data Results

6 posts in this topic

36 / M / 6'1 / 165. Healthy Diet and Exercise. 

Dropping my Doctors Data Results here. Was hoping to see some others results but haven't seen any yet.

Provoked with Half the DMSA as suggested by Leo in his Video, I didn't take an unprovoked test as suggested by Leo in his Video. 

I checked Leos results, and my results, and it appears the reference range is adjusted based on provocation method. 

Like Leo had described in his video, My brain feels like its not operating like it used to, I'm tired all the time, I can sleep for a very long time and still be tired, and I cease to exist on like 4 hours of sleep. 

Anyone else have any Doctors Data Results to share or anything based off my results? 

I will start the suggested Detox Protocol now.  

ddresults.png

Edited by GromHellScream
Grammer.

Before you chelate you should have good gut health (min 1 bowel movement a day). 

Checking your liver and kidney function is advised as well.

Of course these organs get impaired by toxicity, but preparing them is still a good idea/neccessary. 

Edited by Ima Freeman

1 hour ago, Ima Freeman said:

Before you chelate you should have good gut health (min 1 bowl movement a day). 

Checking your liver and kidney function is advised as well.

9_9 ^^

IMO jumping on aggressive chelation protocol without having done a proper clean-up and lifestyle optimisation for at least 6 months is like jumping in a whirlpool without ever bothering to learn to swim and hold one's breath at least 2 minutes. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 hours ago, GromHellScream said:

ddresults.png

Nothing crazy out of whack here, but it would be nice to get that lead, mercury, and thallium down.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I just realized I didn't exactly follow the instructions from Leo's video for the test. I pissed for 24 hours not the 3 hours suggested in the video.

@Leo Gura do you think this diluted my sample and my results should have been higher?

How does it work anyway? what if someone pees 1 gallon instead of 1 cup, how do they even test this appropriately.

By the way, look at this incredibly interesting  study I came across. ( see attached )

Apparently oral antibiodics may completely stop your body from being able to excrete mercury. 

Interesting for me because I was on antibodics for 5 years for Lymes related shit.

Also interesting that there is a lot of people on the internet claiming heavy metal shit + lymes

Screenshot_20220222-171250_Chrome.jpg

Edited by GromHellScream
More stuff

14 hours ago, GromHellScream said:

Apparently oral antibiodics may completely stop your body from being able to excrete mercury. 

Interesting for me because I was on antibodics for 5 years for Lymes related shit.

Also interesting that there is a lot of people on the internet claiming heavy metal shit + lymes

Screenshot_20220222-171250_Chrome.jpg

I wonder how long the study went. Only shortly after antibiotics?
The other thing is that I don't thing they chelated the rats.