Anon212

Second Girl To Bed, Still No Sex

161 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

It boggles my mind how some of you guys are not making your absolute priority as men to try to understand women and then act in a way that would reflect that and make women feel more comfortable in your presence/while talking to them. Shouldn't that be your very instinct? Don't you want to strive for that?

To my knowledge, that should be instilled in your being as a male. To protect, to cherish, make your girl feel understood and comfortable. And her giving in and letting go, completely surrendering in your presence, because she *trusts* you, and as a result, that makes you feel more manly. It's complementary dynamic. 

I can't speak for everyone, but I have no interest in bending over backwards to please any woman online. I really don't care if women trust me or not, and I don't care about containing them, either. None of that matters to me because I'm not trying to attract, just speaking my mind. I'm different with the women I deal with in my life, and they deserve all that and more, especially the closer they are to me. Here I deal with everyone like I deal with a random stranger regardless of gender, even though I try to be more careful with women because they act super sensitive.

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

Instead I see a lot of discrimination and rejection to take someone else's perspective based on their gender. What the hell, really? How is that being open-minded? How are we supposed to function and have a conversation if one side is discrediting the other based on their gender? So the very fact someone is born some way, is enough not to take them seriously. How doesn't that ring as "wrong" in your guys mind? Life is not that black and white.

I see that too. And I agree. There shouldn't be a lot of gender based discrimination, but if you notice, there are apparently two major parties here; Men trying to get laid vs. Women not liking the advice and trying to change it. So it isn't much about the gender, rather more about two clashing agendas.

Some women perceive the advice here as evil and manipulative, so they use all their techniques and try to nullify and contradict the advice. Emerald was a huge antagonist, for example. And she used shaming, blaming, villainizing, playing the victim, claiming experience and authority, misconstruing statistics, appealing to consciousness, appealing to truth, and other psychological techniques to manipulate us into the feminine man role. She probably had good intentions, though. I really enjoyed reading her posts and sometimes arguing with her.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Some women perceive the advice here as evil and manipulative, so they use all their techniques and try to nullify and contradict the advice. Emerald was a huge antagonist, for example. And she used shaming, blaming, villainizing, playing the victim, claiming experience and authority, misconstruing statistics, appealing to consciousness, appealing to truth, and other psychological techniques to manipulate us into the feminine man role. She probably had good intentions, though. I really enjoyed reading her posts and sometimes arguing with her.

Hahaha @Gesundheit2 this is so true...

Btw. Where is Emerald? Haven't heard anything from her for a long time..

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

3 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

From women's POV, that's like robber asking you: "How do I go about robbing your house valuables?"

@Knowledge Hoarder

If this is true, women should shut their mouths under this topic.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

17 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I can't speak for everyone, but I have no interest in bending over backwards to please any woman online.

Respecting opposite gender is not bending over backwards. Moreover, you're also getting something in that dynamic. 

20 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

None of that matters to me because I'm not trying to attract, just speaking my mind.

When it comes to people online you don't even know, sure, you behave differently, but I would imagine still having that basic respect and non-discriminatory approach. And you still take into account who you're talking to, I suppose. I know I do

22 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I see that too. And I agree. There shouldn't be a lot of gender based discrimination, but if you notice, there are apparently two major parties here; Men trying to get laid vs. Women not liking the advice and trying to change it. So it isn't much about the gender, rather more about two clashing agendas.

No but literally couple of people said the same thing here - that they won't be listening to women because they have no clue/won't admit the hard truth or whatever. That's so bad to say. World is not so black and white. If we apply that same logic back to men, then we girls shouldn't listen to Matthew Hussey on how to get a guy, because he is a guy! And that's the whole reason! Plain and simple, end of discussion. How would he feel? Probably discriminated against. 

25 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

But it's not a coincidence that female members here keep complaining. It's not because women are bored. It's not like it happened once or twice, but it keeps happening and almost everyone has some objection when it comes to this subforum. If I were to hear certain group of people KEEP complaining about the same thing, I would question what the hell is going on there.

1 minute ago, somegirl said:

But it's not a coincidence that female members here keep complaining. It's not because women are bored. It's not like it happened once or twice, but it keeps happening and almost everyone has some objection when it comes to this subforum. If I were to hear certain group of people KEEP complaining about the same thing, I would question what the hell is going on there.

@somegirl

Hahaha nobody is complaining girl???

Only the fish are complaining but this is not advice for fish, it's advice for fishermen??

You are Love.

Again.....

If the guys feel comfortable with this method, then why argue with it?
If it works for them and they are not exploiting anyone, then what is the problem?

8 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

You'll experience sun engulfing the earth sooner, than getting an accurate answer to that question.

From women's POV, that's like robber asking you: "How do I go about robbing your house valuables?"

This is a situation only when you're trying to create extreme polarity with a woman. However if you're the kind of guy who wants less polarity and more mutual collaboration with a woman, in other words harmony, then you need to stop thinking like a hunter and more like a protector. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

You'll experience sun engulfing the earth sooner, than getting an accurate answer to that question.

actually i think many would give an honest answer if they knew it, but they're more about feeling.

it's pretty easy in theory, just be cool (opposed to weird, needy etc), make them feel good (ok how) and then make a move when you can.

but some of them don't understand that that takes practice etc. and that's where pua have their lane

i think leo could avoid much of the backlash if he just worded things differently while still saying the same things, but in a way it's cool that he doesn't do that and just not gives an f, well there are pros and cons to it 

Just now, somegirl said:

No but literally couple of people said the same thing here - that they won't be listening to women because they have no clue/won't admit the hard truth or whatever. That's so bad to say. World is not so black and white. If we apply that same logic back to men, then we girls shouldn't listen to Matthew Hussey on how to get a guy, because he is a guy! And that's the whole reason! Plain and simple, end of discussion. How would he feel? Probably discriminated against. 

I agree. I am never against women offering their perspective in a rational healthy way like you are doing right now. Men can be biased sometimes, so we need to hear your voice.

Just now, somegirl said:

Of course it's not a coincidence, but that doesn't automatically mean women are right and men are wrong. Maybe there's a deeper reason. For example, statistically, most of the women who get offended and disagree with the advice are over 30 years old, I have at least three users on my mind right now. Maybe they come from a different era where attraction worked differently, or maybe they're traumatized, or maybe something else. Perhaps that's a topic worthy of further exploration.

17 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

There is nothing @Gregory1 can do to "fuck me". He already has a track records of red flags that would make me screen him out for a lifetime, and any woman with healthy boundaries would do the same.

His post activity is pretty much the feminine equivalent of what is for you an unattractive girl having issues to control her needs to poop everywhere. You probably would want to have no business with her, like ever. :D

I am frankly not interested in the slightest in people who thinks like you do. You do not meet my standards.

@Etherial Cat The funny thing though is, if I used Leos advice on you, you would be happily jumping into bed with me?

Basically every single post you made under this topic proves the point that women do not understand how dating works from males POV. But of course you’ll deny that over and over again.

@Knowledge Hoarder You were right?? women logic???‍♂️

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

@Gregory1 If so it would be superficial and unsustainable. You'll only be able to attract people at your level of development and lower. 

CompatibilityMatrix.jpg

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Etherial Cat The guys on here aren't interested in learning about what woman want and their well being, they just want to know how hunt prey.

I think unless you can open their minds to a win-win scenario, you will continue to bang your head against a wall

Edited by Raptorsin7

54 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I agree. I am never against women offering their perspective in a rational healthy way like you are doing right now. Men can be biased sometimes, so we need to hear your voice.

I appreciate your way of commenting and readiness to be open-minded.
And btw, sure, but girls are biase too! Haha, we're same in that sense. 

Of course it's not a coincidence, but that doesn't automatically mean women are right and men are wrong.

Sure.

Maybe they come from a different era where attraction worked differently, or maybe they're traumatized, or maybe something else. Perhaps that's a topic worthy of further exploration.

Hmm, maybe, things have changed, but I would guess that biology has stayed the same. Women (in general) like to be admired, protected, feel safe (because they are in general weaker sex physically), surrender to the masculinity she trusts. And guys are the ones (in general) taking the lead, cherishing, assertive, admiring feminine beauty... It's a beautiful dynamic.

So my wish would be that we don't fight lol.
But I'm kinda idealistic in nature, so I don't know how realistic this is. But the more people are open minded, we will have more communication, and will be better at solving problems.

Edited by somegirl

The truth is obviously not found in one or the other perspective, but in both perspectives. I think @Preety_India was spot on when she said that you have to seperate the wheet from the shaft.

Like at least listen and try to understand the ladies guys. It's ultimately your seperation to them that is the problem. Try to understand woman from multiple angels, pick up is one of them, but don't forget what the woman is hinting at.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Etherial Cat

So you’re going against all men trying to prove them wrong on dating advice and when actually asked how to attract a girl you’re not going to give an answer.

please im actually really interested in how u think men should approach women.

1 minute ago, somegirl said:

Hmm, maybe, things have changed, but I would guess that biology has stayed the same. Women (in general) like to be admired, protected, feel safe (because they are in general weaker sex physically), surrender to the masculinity she trusts. And guys are the ones (in general) taking the lead, cherishing, assertive, admiring feminine beauty... It's a beautiful dynamic.

I don't think there's any guy on here who disagrees with this. In fact, I think this is exactly what we are trying to learn and master and all of Leo's advice that I have read so far seems to be pointing into this direction. It's in the heart of all the advice.

@actually You cannot approach every woman with the same tactics. There is no solution that works on all of them. That’s why the deepest possible understanding how the female sex exists is extremely important. 

The male who’s not willing to understand is just shooting blindly from the hip.

13 minutes ago, SamC said:

Like at least listen and try to understand the ladies guys. It's ultimately your seperation to them that is the problem.

And vice versa.

This is why I try to not hold negative beliefs about opposite gender even though I was bitter about what happened to me in my previous rs.

Lack of understanding and being bitter about opposite gender serves noone. We all deep down know that and feel that to be true.