Anon212

Second Girl To Bed, Still No Sex

161 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Same thing that makes a woman a whore. 

Then what makes a woman a whore in your eyes.

This differs for different people, so it would be interesting to know how define whore.

1 minute ago, K Ghoul said:

And some don’t play any games at all - they are just genuinely not interested to fuck someone that they don’t know

Fine by me.

Oh wait, she's playing footsie with me in my bed. Kids play innocent footsie too, right?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I'm just playing that dude's lawyer in case you chose to file a report at the time. If you have no answer, then the case is closed.

LOL 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Fine by me.

Oh wait, she's playing footsie with me in my bed. Kids play innocent footsie too, right?

Why asking me, what do I have to do with this? I can’t relate to this experience because I don’t play footies nor do I find myself in bed with a man whose dick I don’t already suck. 

Well Leo, there you have it in this thread - a woman gets slut shamed by men (this happens alot too) and women if they appear 'easy', and some people justifying treating her like shit afterwards; or blamed for playing unnecessary games if she does not appear easy.  ??????

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

11 minutes ago, puporing said:

Well Leo, there you have it in this thread - a woman gets slut shamed by men (this happens alot too) and women if they appear 'easy', and some people justifying treating her like shit afterwards; or blamed for playing unnecessary games if she does not appear easy.  ??????

this is exactly coming from your own bad projection! in fact, I have loved a girl more who slept with me on the first night and didn't play unnecessary games with me.

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

10 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

this is exactly coming from your own bad projection!

This is exactly coming from your own bad projection of what I said too!

The point I was really trying to make is that, people should probably just do what feels right to them on a case-to-case basis and not based on how they come off/what others will think because there will always be someone who complains about it. ^_^ But people play these games at least in part due to shame/the collective conditioning that are abound.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The education around the games women play when it comes to sex is also horrific.

How is a guy supposed to know how to escalate? It's not like you ladies can be trusted to be truthful about that.

You play games and then act surprised when guys play games to counter your games. Then you deny you play games.

So here we are.

I would love nothing more than to not have to play games about sex. Yet my hand is forced into it.

I would love nothing more than to walk up to a woman and say, "Let's have sex" and her simply saying, "Cool. Let's go." But no, it has to involve a bunch of bullshit.

Sure This would completely kill the thrill of the chase?

2 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

@Gesundheit2

I suppose If someone is desperate to get laid, and will take any breadcrumbs and call it a feast. 

No need to suppose. I confirm this to be the case.

Everyone wants to have sex. It just so happens that women control the market these days. So women have become the bosses and men the employees. So of course from a woman's perspective it seems like desperation to hold on to every chance for sex because they have all the sex. But from a man's perspective it very much seems like getting a promotion and only a fool would throw that away. In fact, you can see how an employee can get crazy and make parties if they got a very little promotion after years of hard work, while bosses can lose millions in a minute and not care. It's the same thing here. Not much rocket science.

But of course no woman has empathy or understanding of the male struggle, because they're too selfish to care, so that's why they're judgemental and insensitive and cutthroat. And that's fine by me. I accept the game as it is. And I don't care about the labels.

Edited by Gesundheit2

19 minutes ago, Seed said:

Sure This would completely kill the thrill of the chase?

Well then, don't cry to me about the drama your games create.

You play enough games and eventually you'll get out-played.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Gesundheit2 these topics require tons of sensitivity and wisdom. I don't think your taking the right approach 

Bc when ur a victim of it, it can be also traumatic to not be believed/victim blamed. But I'm not her so idk her exp 

Edited by Jacob Morres

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well then, don't cry to me about the drama your games create.

You play enough games and eventually you'll get out-played.

I mean your thrill of the chase not the girl?

I am asking you if this is really what you’d prefer ??

1 minute ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Gesundheit2 these topics require tons of sensitivity and wisdom. I don't think your taking the right approach 

I may have been way too careless and insensitive. Thanks for the friendly note. I will work on improving that in the future.

Although, I still won't take back what I said.

59 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Then what makes a woman a whore in your eyes.

This differs for different people, so it would be interesting to know how define whore.

Riding a cock-carousel while playing hard to get games, all at the same 

Being in a committed relationship yet cheating on that person, not being able to stay loyal.

Having transactional relationships - withholding sex unless he gives/does something for her (exchanging her sex for his spending money on her)

3 minutes ago, Seed said:

Lol.

14 minutes ago, Seed said:

I am asking you if this is really what you’d prefer ??

I would prefer sex with no games.

I'm not interested in the game, I'm interested in the sex.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not interested in the game, I'm interested in the sex.

@Leo Gura You said you don't game for sex but for personality growth? Now I'm confused.

Just now, Yali said:

@Leo Gura You said you don't game for sex but for personality growth? Now I'm confused.

That's an additional factor.

I'm interested in growth even more than sex.

@Leo Gura

At what age did you have your first kiss? I know you lost your virginity at 26 which is late by most standards.

Edited by Yali

6 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

I had a guy wearing me down for hours once, until he extorted "consent" out of me because I was so tired and he wouldn't let me sleep.

That was a friend of a friend living nearby a club I had celebrated a birthday at.

He promised me I'd get my own bed, a PJ and he'd sleep on the couch. Turns out, once there he sneaked into the bed and started a long process of harassment to get what he wanted.

As this scene unfolded, I kept wondering how far he would go, because his attempt of wearing me down increased gradually and I felt extremely vulnerable and scared he would eventually resort to force If I would just pack my stuff and leave. His constant way of not taking "no" for an answer made me suddenly realize he just didn't hear that I was not interested and I felt very unsafe. Also, his roomate was sleeping on the couch next to the entrance door, and I was wondering whether I was actually trapped and he'd blocked the way out.

Giving in gave me the impression to be somewhat in control... when I had actually lost it. 

Obviously from his perspective, he must have probably all of my resistance "down and game"... but he was just a scumbag rapist. A lot of rapist do not see themself as crossing the line and will self-deceive themselves into a reason why what they did is ok.

After that, I spent the next 3 days in bed, and then weeks wondering if I should have filed a rape case. At age 20 I didn't, but now I 100% would. That guy earned me 11 years of unresolved PTSD as of now.

I can't remember in detail what happened and the thought of him make me want to throw up. And I'm adamant that I would never had let this dude touch me in other circumstances than him scaring me of a textbook, violent rape.

@Etherial Cat I'm sorry to say that but this was simply not rape. It was sex with your consent and you have to take reaponsibility for you descision.

You could've simply said "no" in a clear and no bullshit way. There was even the roommate next door in case something would have happened which most likely wouldn't have happened anyways.

It's very childish and honestly a disfavour to the real rape-victims to call this "rape." Calling this rape means that basically any sex could be called rape....

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/