Anon212

Second Girl To Bed, Still No Sex

161 posts in this topic

@Etherial Cat I'm just playing that dude's lawyer in case you chose to file a report at the time. If you have no answer, then the case is closed.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

31 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

So you're at that dude's apartment and you just want to stay the night, but you're not willing to get up and leave if he's disturbing you. Doesn't seem like a firm no to me. It seems like you chose to exchange sex for sleeping there instead of going back home because it's easier.

She explained perfectly why she didn't get up and leave in her previous post. Did you not read it?

@Etherial Cat Thank you for bravely sharing such a powerful and important experience. I am so sorry this happened. 

11 minutes ago, Seed said:

She explained perfectly why she didn't get up and leave in her previous post.

Oh yeah? Well, that doesn't convince me as a judge. I'm imitating a courtroom setting where she would have to defend her case against a lawyer. I can sympathize with her, but in the courtroom facts weigh more than feelings.

Let's look at the facts again: She went home with a dude, which means she trusted him at first. Then she changed her mind and withdrew the trust when she was alone with him. Suddenly she became afraid. However, she didn't act like that. She didn't stand up to leave. Rather, she stayed. So he pushed until she gave up.

I'm not saying that's perfectly fine. For example, I haven't and wouldn't push that far. But it's also not rape. And that should be made clear to her and everyone, because anyone could be in her or his shoes.

The lesson for me is that I should not push too far when the woman is not receptive, but if I did and she consented, then it's not rape. At best it's a grey area case and I could easily get myself out of it.

The lesson for women would be to be decisive and clear that no intercourse is happening under any circumstances, and you communicate that by getting up and leaving. Now if the guy stopped you and forced you into sex, that would be rape. It's as clear as day.

Dayum bro you inspire me!  Can't wait to start game when I'm back in the city again. 

Great progress! 

>She is 30, I am 22.

Can I be you right now? 

I still have zero idea how I'd pull a significantly older women like that.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

3 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

I had a guy wearing me down for hours once, until he extorted "consent" out of me because I was so tired and he wouldn't let me sleep.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

I also don't appreciate the subtle insinuation that I extorted consent out of my girlfriend. You don't know anything about me.

hrhrhtewgfegege

6 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

What made you think I did?

It was the first thing you said after quoting me, so it looked like you were making my girlfriends experience analogous to yours that she was also "worn down" into consenting.

Apologies, it's hard to interpret intention through text sometimes.

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

I'm thinking "Duh" everyday when it comes to this type of matters.

But what seems obvious to me or you isn't necessarily the case for everyone. The education around sex, consent and rape is horrific. This type of issues are still far too common. 

The education around the games women play when it comes to sex is also horrific.

How is a guy supposed to know how to escalate? It's not like you ladies can be trusted to be truthful about that.

You play games and then act surprised when guys play games to counter your games. Then you deny you play games.

So here we are.

I would love nothing more than to not have to play games about sex. Yet my hand is forced into it.

I would love nothing more than to walk up to a woman and say, "Let's have sex" and her simply saying, "Cool. Let's go." But no, it has to involve a bunch of bullshit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would love nothing more than to not have to play games about sex. Yet my hand is forced into it.

I would love nothing more than to walk up to a woman and say, "Let's have sex" and her simply saying, "Cool. Let's go." But no, it has to involve a bunch of bullshit.

This presumes that you believe she owes you, a random stranger, something because you want it and you must now play tiresome games in order for you to obtain something that she should have just given to you.

This is by far the most fucked up shit I have read from you so far. Keep going.

7 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

its not a trade secret. everyone knows that its better to get women comfortable first. some guys are just born with gifts. I knew one guy who was like that and he basically hacked that part of reality before even incarnating the stuff I would see him do would just blow even the best PUA minds

Maybe there just wasn’t self referential discordant thought activity. The absence of this, is unconditional, which ime woman can’t seem to get enough of, as if some ‘magic mystery’ were transpiring in regard to this unconditional happiness, which they simply ‘must know’ the ‘secret’ of… and I am laughing and confessing there is no ‘secret’. 

“Still, my confession draws you nearer” JP

@Anon212

Try letting thinking go, meditation helps, and see her, vs attention on thoughts like ‘ruthlessness in getting results’. You might be younger, but you aren’t per se immature, the way of thinking, objectifying others to secondary to achieving your results is immature, and for maturity (her) this is discordant or off putting. 

If that seems confusing…

Her: a little depth here, some emotional engagement…?

You: Must get penis into hole. Must get penis into hole. Must complete mission. Must get result. 

If she said “I’ll teach you sex…”, as you stated….    stop talking and simply listen to her. I have a hunch she knows exactly what she’s talking about and is not playing games with you, like you are with her. Of course, I don’t actually mean “you” are, only that you are believing thoughts as such, and playing games so to speak, with yourself and what you want to create & experience. 

The “problem” with loa is unwillingness to recognize projection. If I tell you that women I don’t even know have walked into a room I was sleeping in, and woke me up and asked me to have sex, you might project limiting beliefs onto ‘me’ and believe I’m lying, bragging, or in some way being dishonest for whatever reason. And so, see for yourself, if you will. But again, there is an absence of the activity of thoughts in this experience, like “I suck”. There is no attention to anyone who suggests this, via ‘their own’ thought activity of lack & shortage, in any way. 

“Out of my head and into the room - Hello!” DMB

Loa is a universal & immutable law btw, and is applicable to the entirety or whole of experience, to everything you could ever possibly want to experience (not just sex, relationships, etc). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

13 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

This presumes that you believe she owes you, a random stranger, something because you want it and you must now play tiresome games in order for you to obtain something that she should have just given to you.

This is by far the most fucked up shit I have read from you so far. Keep going.

The "cool, let's go" is only when she finds you attractive & wants to have sex with you. 

Which unfortunately doesn't work in real life (because of societal programming).

Edited by Michal__

1 minute ago, Michal__ said:

The "cool, let's go" is only when she finds you attractive & wants to have sex with you. 

Which unfortunately doesn't work in real life (because of societal programming).

Then yes, if the bitch is cool with wanting to have sex with someone she barely knows then in this case the games that she plays is just the smoke that she creates to hide behind because she doesn’t want to come off as a whore

2 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Then yes, if the bitch is cool with wanting to have sex with someone she barely knows then in this case the games that she plays is just the smoke that she creates to hide behind because she doesn’t want to come off as a whore

What makes her a bitch as opposed to a lady or a woman?

1 minute ago, Federico del pueblo said:

What makes her a bitch as opposed to a lady or a woman?

Same thing that makes a woman a whore. 

I am only happy when a woman embraces who she is and does what she wants and sucks what she likes to suck. As long as she is honest about this kinda thing and doesn’t try to come of as someone else who she is not. Authenticity goes a long way

1 minute ago, K Ghoul said:

It doesn't make any difference to me why women play their games. Some play hard to get simply for attention, some for selection, others for God knows why. For me, I still can't go up to a girl and ask for sex directly, which I sure would love to.

And what's up with the judgemental/misogynistic terminology? Should I report this or is it acceptable if a woman uses it?

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

of course, it should involve drama and some complications in order for her to accept that the sex she's getting is worthful. duh.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

5 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

What makes you think that only some women have an "inner bitch" inside of them? (Even if you know her for a long time & she obviously wants to have sex with you - if a man just asked "do you want to have sex?" You wouldn't find it attractive).

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

It doesn't make any difference to me why women play their games. Some play hard to get simply for attention, some for selection, others for God knows why. For me, I still can't go up to a girl and ask for sex directly, which I sure would love to.

And some don’t play any games at all - they are just genuinely not interested to fuck someone that they don’t know

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

xD

It's possible in the heavenly harem realm