Anon212

Second Girl To Bed, Still No Sex

161 posts in this topic

After watching Leo's videos on getting laid, I see that I'm starting to make some progress but the two girls I have actually gotten into my bed, I still haven't had sex with. I wrote about the first girl a while ago. I met her at work, got her too my home but she decided to leave before intercourse (she actually started texting me again once I moved on). But no  intercourse happened. I will try again with her.

I met another girl at a nightclub recently and I tried my best to apply the principles of game. I brought her back that night, but she was on her period! The next night however, she invited me over. I went to hers. She was actually pretty sweet. She cooked for me, had weed ready, and created a really nice ambience for me but it seemed like she had trauma from dating a younger person and she just would not have sex with me. She said I am too young and she got her heart broken last time she dated someone this young. She is 30, I am 22. Anyways, I've been to her place twice now. She clearly wants me around her but she will not have sex. I talked to her about it and she said, she will have sex with me eventually but it's too fast. I actually spoke to her about mediation and she said that "You teach me meditation and I will teach you sex." I don't know what to make of it. I really try to push for sex with her but its just not working. I mean I like to cuddle with her and I sure as hell enjoy all the free food and free weed. I don't spend money on her but I do give her my time. What should I do about this? Should I stick around with this girl until she has sex with me or should I just leave. I did tell her I'm going to go after other girls and she said it's ok. I'm just not sure what to make of the situation. 

Aside from that, I want to thank Leo for those amazing videos. I suck with women so bad but since starting to practice 6 weeks ago, I have kissed five girls and brought two home. No sex yet though haha. As Leo said, all of this shit is so counter intuitive! I'm having an amazing time learning it all! :) My goal is to have sex with a girl before March starts so hopefully I can make it happen. Any advice for my situation is appreciated.

31 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

I don't spend money on her but I do give her my time.

You should pull back and and only frame meets ups to your place and try to close. Your attention as a man is the most valuable currency when it comes to women. She already seems to enjoy being around around you so set that boundary. She is leveraging sex against you thats her game shes playing. 

Honestly since your a newbie I suggest you play this out and learn from the experience, try not to meet more than once a week and always to close. Also make sure you out meeting and gaming other girls so you don't become overly invested with her and mess it up with your neediness.

2 hours ago, Anon212 said:

I met another girl at a nightclub recently and I tried my best to apply the principles of game. I brought her back that night, but she was on her period! The next night however, she invited me over. I went to hers. She was actually pretty sweet. She cooked for me, had weed ready, and created a really nice ambience for me but it seemed like she had trauma from dating a younger person and she just would not have sex with me. She said I am too young and she got her heart broken last time she dated someone this young. She is 30, I am 22. Anyways, I've been to her place twice now. She clearly wants me around her but she will not have sex. I talked to her about it and she said, she will have sex with me eventually but it's too fast. I actually spoke to her about mediation and she said that "You teach me meditation and I will teach you sex." I don't know what to make of it. I really try to push for sex with her but its just not working. I mean I like to cuddle with her and I sure as hell enjoy all the free food and free weed. I don't spend money on her but I do give her my time. What should I do about this? Should I stick around with this girl until she has sex with me or should I just leave. I did tell her I'm going to go after other girls and she said it's ok. I'm just not sure what to make of the situation. 

Sounds like she’s looking to settle down.

I don’t like the position you’re in. If you settle down with her, my prediction is this goes badly.

I’d suggest just moving on.

You're doing great. Don't logic with her about sex. Just seduce her and get her horny. She will clearly have sex with you, you just need to seriously seduce her into it with proper physical escalation and old fashioned romance.

Took me 2hrs once to get a girl to let me fuck her once I got her into my bed. 2hrs of patiently escalating and slowly seducing her despite her token resistance and coyishness. I had to pull her pants off inch by inch. Every inch took work. 2 fucking hours in my bed till sex. The sun was already up! Finally she said: Go get a condom. This was the hottest girl I ever fucked. She played so many games with me.

Girls will play silly games with you. Ignore all that and be persistent. Do not let her games throw you off your course.

And if she's on her period, fuck her anyways. Use condoms well.

Don't wait around. Lead and make it happen!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Anon212 said:

"You teach me meditation and I will teach you sex."

Holycrap, man, she wants you for sure

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're doing great. Don't logic with her about sex. Just seduce her and get her horny. She will clearly have sex with you, you just need to seriously seduce her into it with proper physical escalation and old fashioned romance.

Took me 2hrs once to get a girl to let me fuck her once I got her into my bed. 2hrs of patiently escalating and slowly seducing her despite her token resistance and coyishness. I had to pull her pants off inch by inch. Every inch took work. 2 fucking hours in my bed till sex. The sun was already up! Finally she said: Go get a condom. This was the hottest girl I ever fucked. She played so many games with me.

Girls will play silly games with you. Ignore all that and be persistent. Do not let her games throw you off your course.

And if she's on her period, fuck her anyways. Use condoms well.

Don't wait around. Lead and make it happen!

Isn't that like desperation and neediness just in another disguise. 

I thought you said a guy has to be ruthless?

It seems you aren't that ruthless as you pretend to be. 

And isn't this like an ego validation thing where you feel like you finally conquered her despite her resistance? 

Ego validation to get laid like winning a difficult video game. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

37 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Isn't that like desperation and neediness just in another disguise.

No, it's leadership and persistence.

I thought you said a guy has to be ruthless?

What I said doesn't contradict that.

And isn't this like an ego validation thing where you feel like you finally conquered her despite her resistance? 

Ego validation to get laid like winning a difficult video game.

No, it's simply me being a man and following through on my intent. If my intent is to sleep with someone I will work to make it happen. A few obstacles are not going to stop me.

Getting laid is not about ego validation, it's about getting laid.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

No, it's leadership and persistence.

What I said doesn't contradict that.

No, it's simply me being a man and following through on my intent. If my intent is to sleep with someone I will work to make it happen.

It might be this way to you. This might appear completely different to someone else. As though you're chasing pussy.

Its very contradictory when on one hand you say that guys should be cold and ruthless and not chase a girl and move on to the next if a girl is playing games and on the other you act so desperate to somehow get into her pants that you would spend 2 hours to get that. 

This is extremely contradictory in my opinion. 

But of course you have the freedom to play as you like. 

So to each his own. Just that I didn't find it totally consistent with your image and appeal and your general message. 

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It might be this way to you. This might appear completely different to someone else. As though you're chasing pussy.

Its very contradictory when on one hand you say that guys should be cold and ruthless and not chase a girl and move on to the next if a girl is playing games and on the other you act so desperate to somehow get into her pants that you would spend 2 hours to get that. 

This is extremely contradictory in my opinion.

Yes, it seems that way because detachment from outcome is very counter-intuitive and paradoxical.

It is a larger point than just dating or girls. In life the best results come when you have a very clear and strong intent to achieve something, but at the same time you're detached from outcome. Yet even though you are detached from outcome you will work like hell to make it happen. And if you should fail, you immediately let it go and move to the next thing.

This isn't just the secret to getting girls. It's the secret to running a business and many other pursuits. So you would be well to learn this lesson.

Guys shouldn't chase after girls. But once you got a girl in your bed, you should move mountains to close her. She didn't get in that bed to play patty-cakes. If it takes 5 hrs of foreplay to get her to open her legs, that's what it takes. If you want her, you do what is necessary to get her. This is not neediness. This is getting shit done.

I gamed from 12am to 10am to get that girl. 10hrs! That's how you get shit done. Apply this attitude everywhere in life and you will see great results.

This thread... 

Some people just care more about romance than others, there's no shame in this. :x

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

20 minutes ago, puporing said:

This thread... 

Some people just care more about romance than others, there's no shame in this. :x

Is that a response to my comment. Not sure what you mean. 

@Preety_India Sort of, just saying how much one prioritizes and values romance/sex is a factor, someone who cares a lot about it vs someone just sort of cares/wants it if it happened, degrees of caring/prioritizing. So it may seem 'too desperate' to people who are not prioritizing romance/sex as someone who is. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

2 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Preety_India Sort of, just saying how much one prioritizes and values romance is a factor, someone who cares a lot about it vs someone just sort of cares/wants it if it happened, degrees of caring/prioritizing. So it may seem 'too desperate' to people who are not prioritizing romance/sex as someone who is. 

It's not about prioritizing. It's about - you might want to prioritize it with someone who values your time and effort and your humanness and doesn't make you spend 10 hours. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It's not about prioritizing. It's about - you might want to prioritize it with someone who values your time and effort and your humanness and doesn't make you spend 10 hours. 

Well this is all relative to me. 10 hours can be seen as long or super short depending on the context lol. To me it actually seems short. And I'm not just talking from the perspective of being 'chased', I'm also talking about the perspective of 'chaser'.

I've learned, but when I was younger I've chased guys for years at a time that led to nothing. Not smart but I did that because it was important at the time. And I am certainly not promoting this... xD

Edited by puporing

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

Well this is all relative to me. 10 hours can be seen as long or super short depending lol. To me it actually seems short.

Imagine if I'm going out on a date with the hottest man on planet earth. Someone who looks hot like Brad Pitt. Now I'm sitting and waiting and waiting and waiting. He arrives after 10 hours. So he made me wait for 10 hours to see him.

And should I say - "oh he is the hottest guy, of course I need to wait, look what I'm waiting for? He deserves to take that long " 

And what if I got pissed off and said - "no I can't wait that long, not fair.." 

And he replies, "why aren't you prioritizing me and my feelings. It takes me time. I'm always busy. You need to wait if you want me to romance you." 

I'd rather be - "fuck that lol" 

@puporingyou're kinda wise in not promoting it. Hehe.

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India I thought he was saying in the context of meeting a total stranger. Like one wouldn't normally expect sex from a stranger on day 1 so if it happened that's a pretty good result? Or are you all saying this is the expectation nowadays and I'm out of touch with the dating scene rofl?!?

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Preety_India I thought he was saying in the context of meeting a total stranger. Like one wouldn't normally expect sex from a stranger on day 1 so if it happened that's a pretty good result? Or are you all saying this is the expectation nowadays and I'm out of touch with the dating scene rofl?!?

Omg i completely understand you right now, hehe :D I get your point now. Yea with strangers it takes time for them to be comfortable enough to have sex because they can't rapidly develop the required intimacy. Hehe totally get it. I completely lost this perspective lol thanks for bringing it up. :)

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Holycrap, man, she wants you for sure

At the very least she understands the fact that he's a virgin and she's not repelled by it. Such a great chance for a starter. Telling him to develop a better game and giving him the time to do that.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Preety_India Whew okay glad to hear, I was like.. am I losing my mind :o

My style is always to underplay the sex. I never bring it up blatantly. I just subtly seduce her and give hints but in the end I make her wait.

Often girls will feel so comfortable around me they just want to sleep in my bed with me. At that point even then im non-chalant, and shes already in her underwear. I love building up the sexual tension like this. Then as the tension rises, I start making moves, caressing her body, moving her closer etc etc. Subtle things like that. Then kiss her on the neck when u want to make her wet. xD Feel like im giving away trade secrets.

But I wouldn't keep doing this if she doesnt let up. If a girl is turned on it'll happen in the first 20 mins, if you wait too long to escelate or you stay in one phase for too long it'll become dry.