inFlow

Becoming Construct-Aware

7 posts in this topic

"We run away from truth, hiding ourselves in the illusion"

Recently I've been doing Leo's "Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God" and have got great results.

As you strip away all your understanding of the present moment you come to a point where "IT" appears in front of you. IT as in infinite-intelligence, God, Self, etc.

And then Fear comes. The ego gets so shocked of seeing Truth that it tries to ground itself back again. If it doesn't succeed, it immediately freaks out. My body starts to shake so much that I just want to get back to the illusion, and it does that so perfectly. After doing it for some time I realized that the mind constructs reality on the fly, so perfectly, to run away from Truth. It's so interesting to see it in action and then understanding for the first time the "Construct-aware" theme. As I did the exercise I also realized that the consciousness that is perceiving everything is God itself. I can no longer doubt that I'am God! It's actually so simple! So simple that it's actually hard.

Anyone maybe know a way how can I surrender to the present moment to not get lost in the fear? Or does it take some time for the ego-mind to get used of seeing Truth?

Mahadev

Maybe try bringing that same awareness to the fear.  

Perhaps ask and try to becpme aware of whoever it is that is fearing.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

6 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

Perhaps ask and try to becpme aware of whoever it is that is fearing.

It's the ego. I just need a better understanding of what it is actually. This was the problem from the start, right from my 1st awakening. It's always like that, fear comes.

Mahadev

12 minutes ago, inFlow said:

It's the ego. I just need a better understanding of what it is actually. This was the problem from the start, right from my 1st awakening. It's always like that, fear comes.

Right.  Cuz there's like the thought, belief, or concept of "ego", or "it's the ego".  But that could be very different from seeing the ego (for if you did, you might realize there ain't no such thing and transcend the fear). 

Maybe it's a "meta-awareness" issue of not fully being aware of some ego aspects that are still a subject (rather than object) for you "behind" your awareness.  ... hence the question and looking for "who is afraid?" Or "what is afraid?" ... even "why am i afraid?" 

Caveat: I've not had any awakenings.  Though i have done lots of self inquiry and meditation..  just to keep in mind where this advice is coming from.

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Matt23 I've experienced ego-death one time and that was enough to understand what the ego actually is. I had numerous awakenings and understandings that the ego doesn't exist, that's just an idea of a separate lower-self "you" as this human-animal-being. Without the ego this body would not care if it is alive or not, so the ego is a very well build and "programmed" thing to this reality, it's there for a reason. Your higher self doesn't care if this body is alive or not, but the ego does care.

It's not the question that I don't understand the ego, it's how can I make these experiences smoother and go in deeper, how to not get lost in the fear, what to notice in those moments.

Mahadev

53 minutes ago, inFlow said:

Anyone maybe know a way how can I surrender to the present moment to not get lost in the fear? Or does it take some time for the ego-mind to get used of seeing Truth?

Keep blasting the ego with psychedelics until all fear is faced and conquered.

It's like demolishing a dam one stick of dynamite at a time.

The problem is that your ego-mind has not yet seen the highest Truth, so it cannot integrate it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Keep blasting the ego with psychedelics until all fear is faced and conquered.

Aye aye captain. :S

Mahadev