Ya know

What is the kingdom of heaven?

18 posts in this topic

When one wakes up, why is everything considered perfect? 

Why is it perfect?

Because every thought of imperfection, something being wrong, something needing to be a little better, are seen to be completely false.

There has only ever been perfection.

Thoughts just make it seem otherwise.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

1 hour ago, Ya know said:

Why is it perfect?

It's not perfect....it's just recognized to be total or complete.

What its called makes no difference at all!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, Ya know said:

Why is it perfect?

Because it is perfect. Because it is holy. Because it is literally the best thing one could ever think of. Because it is Love.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

4 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Because it is perfect. Because it is holy. Because it is literally the best thing one could ever think of. Because it is Love.

Absolutely. It's so perfect, it's impossible. It's better than any dream could ever imagine, because it is infinite. Infinite Love, Infinite Beauty, Infinite Freshness. Forever... holy fuck :x

3 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Absolutely. It's so perfect, it's impossible. It's better than any dream could ever imagine, because it is infinite. Infinite Love, Infinite Beauty, Infinite Freshness. Forever... holy fuck :x

@peanutspathtotruth

❤️ I love You.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Your Self penetrates everything leaving nothing out. You completed yourself

You are Heaven 

Edited by Jakuchu

“The kingdom of God is like a man who casts seed upon the soil; and he goes to bed at night and gets up by day, and the seed sprouts and grows—how, he himself does not know. The soil produces crops by itself; first the blade, then the head, then the mature grain in the head. But when the crop permits, he immediately puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come.”

Mark 4:26-29

16 hours ago, Ya know said:

The more your awareness expands, you shed the biases and judgments that were distorting your perceptions. Also, when you realize everything is in a process of evolution, you begin to see it as perfect as it is and evolving. Everything is perfectly being what it is. This won't make sense without expanding your consciousness. 

17 hours ago, Ya know said:

Why is it perfect?

because you see that it was the ego, a fictitious entity, who introduced the idea of imperfection, of how things should be for his benefit. without this activity, everything acquires a perfect quality, since it is exactly as it should be

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

because you see that it was the ego, a fictitious entity, who introduced the idea of imperfection, of how things should be for his benefit. without this activity, everything acquires a perfect quality, since it is exactly as it should be

Beautiful.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

In some famous book was it written (forgot the name of the author though): "Kingdom of heaven is at hand"

Which, translated into Eckhart Tolle words means: The inner feeling of joyfulness, liveliness, creativity and bliss is all contained in the here and now, if you accept it completely. 

Scary thing to do that. It might involve killing your ego, which feasts itself from ideas about how this here and now "should" be.

It's all around you right now!
When you wake up, focus on giving Love and Appreciation outwards towards the present moment, this allows space for God to come in and answer your questions for you.  You can find the kingdom of heaven this way, through daily practice.  Just find a picture you love a lot that looks perfect and "give" - look at how much information is in this picture alone - if you knew what went into making just this moment here, you would understand God.

qR4h9Pk.jpg

So long, long time ago
We were the force the sea and the stone
How far did you dance over the earth the first time you left?

Windside wing to the ground,
Where was the course and where was the sound
Say love where did you go, over the valley and when did you know?

Way down down to the ground
We were the earth the soil and the sand
No need to wait for me, give this body to the hallowed sea.

Give take Away
What you Give- Take Away