Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvpjouney

Infinite Explanation

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Suppose solipsism turns out to be accurate which at this point i (still lower case) am unsure of and not expecting to uncover that truth definitively any time soon. I wonder though how the concept of infinity plays a part in this, as if consciousness is infinite then surely I'll end up experiencing the lives of those i interact with at some point, in essence proving in a round about way they do have separate egos / bubbles? 

Would it be fair to say there are fragments of god as these individual bubbles given the above reasoning but from a oneness perspective its just "Me" with a capital M? 

Or is that just imagination and then incorrect from the upper case I perspective?

Or is it just a paradox where both are true depending on how you imagine it to be?

I know solipsism questions might be frowned upon given the recent video fiasco, but would appreciate anyone's thoughts here as I'm trying to add that puzzle piece into my TOE. 

Burn down your TOE and see what is left in the ashes.  What is left when you burn everything down is what is True.  

There are no individual bubbles. Only ONE bubble.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Burn down your TOE and see what is left in the ashes.  What is left when you burn everything down is what is True. 

Hmm... is that true?  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

This is just so tricky. Because to use infinity and time in the same conversation just does not commute. You say then surely you’ll ‘end up living the lives of those I interact with at some point’, so that implies a reference to time, as in one after another after another. But infinity is timeless, it’s one eternal moment that contains the notion of time within it. So it’s not like you will end up this or that, it’s more a case of you already are, right now. You can’t be someone else after you’ve been you. Because this ‘after’ your thinking of, doesn’t actually exist. It will be now, same time, same place, same moment, with the illusion of there being a before and after. I don’t know if this helps with your solipsism question to be honest. I know what I’ve discovered about solipsism and realising the sorts of thing I’ve just mentioned has helped almost cement my current understanding on whether I think it is the case or not. I feel 99% certain of what I think to be the case. But I’m not 100% so I feel it necessary to delve further before an undeniable conclusion is reached for me personally one way or another. I’d like to definitively tell you the answer. But right now I can’t. Good luck with your TOE

Edited by Dazgwny