SQAAD

I Dont Understand Why Leo Deleted his latest video

62 posts in this topic

Don't worry about it because none of y'all exist anyway.

I get it, universe. I'll look into solipsism. You can stop making posts now. You got my attention. Really clever to remove the video to get me extra interested in it. You really want me to wake up to this, huh

Edited by Yarco

@Leo Gura The argument "you need to find out the truth yourself instead of listening to someone else/let someone else do it for you" doesn't make any sense. Because if nonduality and solipsism is true, then "everyone else" who teaches you are actually you, not anyone else.

So Leo teaching is actually just me teaching myself. So I do discover the truth myself if I discover it by listening to Leo.

So why delete the video?

Edited by Blackhawk

27 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

So I do discover the truth myself if I discover it by listening to Leo.

And what if you listen to Leo but don't do the work to discover it and instead use my ideas to create a toxic and paranoid worldview?

When I give you the answers you don't do the work, you mentally masturbate.

If you truly wanted to know you would do the work without my video. The only reason you're here is because you don't want to do serious work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only reason you're here is because you don't want to do serious work.

@Leo Gura You're right. What to do about this? I want to understand and I want to know God, but not enough. So will I be at sleep until this body dies? I don't want that either.

My hope is that one day I'll decide to go all in.

3 hours ago, BlueOak said:

They, them, the other. The ones who want something different than we do. Behave differently. Look different. Act different. Not us. No me. Not whole. Separated from us. Judged and having that separation reinforced in their own identity.

Sorry that my opinion and usage of pronouns triggered you! 

I do use pronouns and will continue to do so when speaking and writing. 

Hope you're feeling better now.

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

22 minutes ago, Juliano Zn said:

You're right. What to do about this?

Do you also want him to help you lift your pinky finger? 

Jk, but if he said to do work, then I would guess the answer to what one can do is just that. I know it's hard. But everything else is an excuse.

1 hour ago, Juliano Zn said:

What to do about this? I want to understand and I want to know God, but not enough.

Which is why you should not be given the solipsism video. You are not serious so it will only delude you.

Go enjoy your dream. Come back when you want Truth at all cost.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Which is why you should not be given the solipsism video. You are not serious so it will only delude you.

Go enjoy your dream. Come back when you want Truth at all cost.

Whats crazy is that 90% of your most avid listeners are no where near ready for this stuff.   Our mistake is giving people way too much credit.    Good catch Leo.  Yet it does appear there is a. small percentage that are.  If only they could be vetted properly and provided the highest teachings - it might open the door to enlightenment.  Though, to me there is still enough material out there from you right now to fully awaken them if they put the time in.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Whats crazy is that 90% of your most avid listeners are no where near ready for this stuff.   Our mistake are giving people way too much credit.    Good catch Leo.

Genuinely asking, is that supposed to be sarcasm? It's been obvious that 90% of Leo's subscribers wouldn't get this awakening stuff. A better catch would've been Leo withhelding his advanced content that he's been releasing the past 2-3 years in the first place.

I admire Leo's vision for pure understanding, but we shouldn't overlook the consequences of such lofty pursuits.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

9 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Genuinely asking, is that supposed to be sarcasm? It's been obvious that 90% of Leo's subscribers wouldn't get this awakening stuff. A better catch would've been Leo withhelding his advanced content that he's been releasing the past 2-3 years in the first place.

I admire Leo's vision for pure understanding, but we shouldn't overlook the consequences of such lofty pursuits.

Not sarcasm...but yeah agreed...I'm not talking about subscribers.  I'm talking about avid followers and people who have been on the forums for years doing spiritual work.  The question is how serious about Truth are they really?  It seems almost no one is.  If they were they would learn to put their biases aside right ..and be open minded to the discovery of Truth- no matter what the cost.   And yet almost no one is.  That said there are some that are.  And for those that are, I feel there is enough there right now to awaken them all the way..without the highest teachings.  Actually the highest teachings are already out there. And you stated that!  You don't need a Wikipedia definition of Solipsism for that.  (No offense Leo)  We have been talking about this stuff on here for years.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Those who want it will find it.

Those who don't won't.

It's just that I don't want those who don't building solipsistic castles in their twisted minds using my work.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those who don't won't.

It's just that I don't want those who don't building solipsistic castles in their twisted minds.

Well, i hate to break it to you, but as @lostingenosmaze just pointed out....this one is no less radical than many of the previoia onez such as the What is Reality episode in which all is revealed as imagination.  It is the same thing only here you are using the word Solipsism.  All of these teachings are radical and send any unstable individual to a mental institution..  but that is just because their.mind was twisted to begin with.  Dont withhold it for that reason.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 It's just odd that you're congratulating him for something that potentially could've been done a long time ago. But hey, hindsight's 20/20 I suppose. Maybe solipsism's actually the line to draw in this case. Who knows (God knows of course ?)

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those who don't won't.

It's just that I don't want those who don't building solipsistic castles in their twisted minds using my work.

That's understandable. It's quite bold of you to explain that video.

But please don't hold off any other radical observations from the insights you may have.

Is deconstructing the idea of others the Highest awakening has got you?

Because I always kind of knew this to be honest. I don't even find it too surprising in theory, although in practice it's different.

Anymore higher insights than this?

PM if you have anything of higher order.???

Edited by Bobby_2021

9 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Inliytened1 It's just odd that you're congratulating him for something that potentially could've been done a long time ago. But hey, hindsight's 20/20 I suppose. Maybe solipsism's actually the line to draw in this case. Who knows (God knows of course ?)

No I realized you are correct.   All.of the previous teachings have been just as radical.its just everyone is so obsessed with the term Solipsism for.some reason that when you use the word and then say it's true it' seems to freak everyone out.  But we have been teaching this stuff here for years.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you truly wanted to know you would do the work without my video.

In theory yes. But in reality I need someone else to explain me the truth that I can reverse engineer to verify it.

I don't want to carve the path myself.

It takes too much time and work plus it's too uncertain

On 2/16/2022 at 9:44 PM, lostingenosmaze said:

I did realize thar there is one key distinction..the big thing about the word Solipsism is "other conscious minds".  Leo doesn't specifically answer this question explictly in previous teachings or episodes. 

In fact in previous teachings he speaks of other Minds happening simultaneously. 

This is a huge deal.   Most people are not ready to accept that there are no other minds in existence but their mind..and again - It is not the ego mind but the Mind of God.  Thus the term Absolute Solipsism or as i call it, Solipsism as God.  So I think that's the difference in this video and others

The fact that the claim is explicitly made here that other minds are imaginary or pseudo minds of your mind as God..may simply be too shattering to peoples current worldview to handle.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And what if you listen to Leo but don't do the work to discover it and instead use my ideas to create a toxic and paranoid worldview?

When I give you the answers you don't do the work, you mentally masturbate.

If you truly wanted to know you would do the work without my video. The only reason you're here is because you don't want to do serious work.

The problem is that I'm not convinced that any of this nondual/solipsism stuff is true. So why would I put a huge amount of time and energy into something which maybe isn't true?

So you could maybe at least convince me that this stuff isn't nonsense. And then I could start doing the hard work..

(I know you think I should take psychedelics..)

Edited by Blackhawk