Mesopotamian

Countries Are The Ultimate Dualities, and I am trapped in one of them.

38 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That kind of attitude will not fly.

You need to think smart and outside the box. I never said your clients must be from out of country. You could start a cash business within Iraq, for example. Or you could use BitCoin, or a friend's account from out of country. There are many workarounds.

You're living in a chaotic and lawless place. You gotta play the game with that in mind. If you only think inside the box you will never break out. Definitionally, if you want an exceptional result you must think in rare ways. And escaping Iraq is the epitome of an exceptional result. You are gonna have to do things that other people are not willing to do.

Keep brainstorming and researching possibilities. Don't give up. Eventually you will find a clever way. Cleverness is required here.

I am already a freelancer Leo! I've chosen this after I dropped out of college in 2003, I said I'll become a web designer and help rebuild my country, there will be many companies that need websites. My father looked at me with disdain the first time I received $200 for a website, He was thinking that I am really wasting my future and a golden opportunity to gain a degree and start having loads of money.

My family couldn't appreciate that I dropped out of school because I was scared because of the terrorist things that were happening towards minority back then, and all the beheading and daily explosions in the city.

I've started to get in the shadow, corner myself, and when I felt a bit safe and decided to put my phone number and address of my friend who owns a shop as an agent, terrorists called me and asked me to host a website for them, or else they would bomb my friend's shop and kill him by putting an IED in his shop.

I tried to live in my own bubble of peace, and it wasn't working But also I had a bigger rage because all I wanted to do is to love in peace and it wasn't working! My rage and anger was so big to be contained.

After the the ISIS chapter started, and I am now internally displaced, but also any different person who's not either having an income from selling things or being state employee or having a totally victim mentality is in a place of being suspected a terrorist.

You get it? in this place I live in, people with positive outlook who are trying to do something out of nothing are not appreciated. I've been pulled many times and even humiliated and searched just for trying to take a photograph and do art!

My family at one point has threatened to go to police and claim I am a terrorist just because I was talking that this injustice situation was too obvious that it will lead to ISIS rise, they told me that they suspect I was working with ISIS that's how I knew that they will attack the city, therefore it is their duty to report to authorities that their son, me could be an ISIS member!

I'm cornered, and they are not letting me live in peace. I have 10 mosques the hotel room I am living in, and they all blast their sound at me five times a day! I am thinking I want to go to the public square and burn the Quran and let them drag my body all over the city!

Owning crypto is criminalized last year, this is what they do here, criminalize, ban, jail, anything different and new isn not welcomed.

@Leo Gura that's what I've been doing for the past 18 years or so , taking it easy, thinking outside the box, but they won't let you do so, they will just go after you and won't let you live in any bubble of peace that you try to live in

My rage was so big to be contained lat time when ISIS risen, but no one has learned any lesson out of that. Everybody wants to have the illusion of a working state, even if the cost is human suffering

@Leo Gura the united states is supporting a criminal regime in Iraq, where you could get tortured and killed just because your name resembles the name of a terrorist, this is happening on daily basis, people in the prisons are dying without trial and on the base of suspected name resemblance.

Here have a look at this:

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2021/country-chapters/iraq

Edited by Mesopotamian

@Mesopotamian

I hear you. It’s how unthinkably simple and obvious it is, no? Countries are made of communities, communities are made of families, families are made of a bond. Families barbecue with families, have a beer, golf, have dinner, etc, whatever. Not to get more, not to top each other, not to win. Simply to be and celebrate what is. Presidents can stop playing games and respect the significance of the bond anytime. As simply as for how it feels. We can’t make a rocket big enough or a bomb lethal enough to get out of this bond. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Dude that sucks, I'm sorry you're stuck in that situation.  :(

2 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

You get it? in this place I live in, people with positive outlook who are trying to do something out of nothing are not appreciated. I've been pulled many times and even humiliated and searched just for trying to take a photograph and do art!

My family at one point has threatened to go to police and claim I am a terrorist

You can do your work in private where no one knows what you're doing.

Keep trying harder. That's the solution. Talking about how nothing works is not a solution.

I understand it's very hard for you there. But there is no other option really.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can do your work in private where no one knows what you're doing.

Keep trying harder. That's the solution. Talking about how nothing works is not a solution.

I understand it's very hard for you there. But there is no other option really.

Fine, I'll try to do what I've been doing for the past 2 decades I guess.

14 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

Come to Turkey

57 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

If you are doing basically the same for 20 years... I think it needs a radical change of perspective. One that you think is so far out there and almost suicide. Turn towards something that you always avoided. For example, have you thought of going back to your family and getting married?

I'm serious. Doesn't it allow more freedom for you? Freedom which you can leverage towards what you really want? Confess to have come to your senses. I think your parents will be more than happy that you returned to Allah, the old traditions and the family. Instead of swimming against the current, swim with the current to the save shore; if the law works against you, then use the law to your advantage.

It's like working a low-wage job and using that extra income to become independent. In your case this "low-wage job" requires you to get into commitment and using that to become independent. Work with that greater freedom towards your true desire.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Holy shit dude that's rough. You make my life look like an absolute cakewalk. This problem reminds me of this video. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Mesopotamian Can you explain some stuff: (Yes it is like I live under a rock)

-Do you know why ISIS was formed and what their objective is?

-Why was the US in Iraq, how did that change stuff, did they leave and how did that change stuff?  Was the US just there for oil access but even so, how would they get the oil rights/access?  Did you see military everywhere?

-Did the US in Iraq make the situation worse or better?

-Do you know why there is such avoidance of women/gays having rights as well as avoidance of opposing opinions/lifestyles?  Why so much death penalty and are people supportive of that punishment method?

-How much of the population supports the government and how much does not?  Do you think the supporters are brainwashed/low development and what do you think causes that?  Are most people who live there traumatized and do they still feel terror or have they become desensitized/used to it?

-Are you allowed to go on vacation to another country and then just never go back or is literally leaving super hard like North Korea?  

-Do you see the country changing ever to be more peaceful and what do you think would actually work?  Do you think it is going to take the oil money drying up for that to happen or the wealth imbalance?  Are psychedelics used by people or allowed or any drugs at all?

-Is there a forced religion or can people be whatever they want?

-Did the US's military involvement over there make it way more dangerous by adding more money, weapons, bombs to the area?

-It is just really weird how a country would actively make itself such a horrible place to live - you would think they would try to make it better.

@Leo Gura Members here basically are your children, your responsibility. Get him out of there 

Edited by Jakuchu

What about moving to Iran?

Is your life threatened or is just the loneliness aspect? 

15 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

@Leo Gura Members here basically are your children, your responsibility. Get him out of there 

NO, That's not the way to go. I'll have to save myself.

Leo's doing his best by bring this kind of wholistic approach to knowledge to existence which has a potential to transform humanity for the next decades and even centuries. 

I am frustrated yes,  but I consider my writings as an input or a feedback, something to be taken in account, sort of thought exchange. 

1 hour ago, Jakuchu said:

I just thought that was a super cute comment. :$

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

We don't always want the direct answer to what we are asking.  Maybe you don't want to leave Iraq but really want to learn how to cope with the living situation and think about it differently and have peace to your concerns and get new excitement/stimulation in something similar but you aren't sure what....

IDK ah okay well good luck.

Do you like anything about Iraq at all? Anything that binds you to this country ? Can you point it out in a short paragraph? 

Please see this as a serious question, I’ve tried to point out things to you in past threads, but it’s important to know for sure that you are not acting out blind hate, as that might lead to bad consequences for you in the future. 

7 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

Do you like anything about Iraq at all? Anything that binds you to this country ? Can you point it out in a short paragraph? 

Please see this as a serious question, I’ve tried to point out things to you in past threads, but it’s important to know for sure that you are not acting out blind hate, as that might lead to bad consequences for you in the future. 

Imagine a big machine that's running. And it is inside a giant box, locked from all sides. You can't reach to it, you can't do maintenance on it. With time it will break down. Until that you can live and for with the situation and even like it, but deep inside you, you know it will break down within short period.

I need to get out and flee once more in time before that happens