Leo Gura

More Stringent Enforcement Is Coming

68 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Loba said:

@Preety_India It will keep trolls from sticking around for a long, long time like they often get the chance to do, and for regs - it takes like 20 points before you're kicked.  Basically, you would just have to keep causing problems time and time again before you are, and they give warnings first.  It is pretty easy not to get banned on this forum.  I think it will be okay; I would just suggest for Leo to focus on obvious trolls and for regs to check and see if they are here seriously or not.  I'm a "serious" spiritual seeker, so this is the right environment for me, and I am growing so I don't suspect there will be problems in the future at least from my end.

Trolls or no trolls. All I can see is people playing ego games here. (only those who flex their ego are allowed). 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yeah, you better start blocking people who criticize you (this is what i assume is meant by "drama and distractions") if you want to keep your reputation that's been slowly but steadily getting lost. 

4 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

If you get banned is it permanent, or is it more like a time out?

There is the option for us to timeout people from posting for specific periods of time, with or without giving points. However from what I understand once you get 20 total points you are permanently banned from the forum.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I'd like to admit I've been making low integrity posts and replies.

The number one reason I'd say they are low integrity is because I write them without even thinking/doing any contemplation first. It's as if I'm using the forum to try to hack my contemplation practice..... which is the complete opposite purpose of this forum. I apologize to myself and y'all.

I also apologize for dumping some of my personal emotion into my posts. I am sorry. That is also not the point of the forum.

I hope I can still be respected here and I hope the banning process is productive. Regular users should wise up. Actualized.org is supposed to be about integrity. Dark emotions and distractions can happen outside of the forum.

I am grateful for the space being held here. I will try to use this space as sparingly as possible. I will also not use replying to others posts as a distraction from my human life. That is not in integrity for anyone. It's a distraction, it's bullshit, it's devilry. I will not post without thinking first besides this one because I need to kind of vent an apology here. I'm sorry again. Thank you again.

Respect.  @Leo Gura

Leo is only one man. God is god. I remember now. 

Edit: I also want to add that I've been an asshole. Outright disrespectful. Not okay. 

Edited by John Paul