Leo Gura

Following Users Banned

104 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, vizual said:

"As private as possible"

Read that statement out loud with a straight face.

Imagine the government installing cameras in everyone's homes; "but we will only look at the footage if we think it's necessary". Yeah, that's grade A bullshit.

It's your forum, you can do as you like. But don't call a potato a cherry when it's clearly a potato

Treat the PM on the forum like a thread between two people. It’s not a social media platform or an anything goes place.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I've decided I don't want to be the part of this community, please ban me or delete my account, as I didn't find a way to delete it myself.

Just now, CuriousCreature said:

I've decided I don't want to be the part of this community, please ban me or delete my account, as I didn't find a way to delete it myself.

Same, same

6 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Here is the difference between me and Leo for example:

Me:

"Everyone should read the guidelines but I know that many people won't, which is an issue because this means many people will be uninformed about the fact that there is no privacy on this website even though the expectation will be that there is. Because I think breaching privacy is a serious thing, I think I should find a way so that ensures that atleast people know about this one particular thing because of how important it is, after all I don't want people to think they have privacy on here, because even if they don't read the guidelines for whatever reason (which I know most people won't because that's just how the internet works, and I have no way of screening these people out anyways) their privacy is still important to me. Therefore, I will create a system that ensures that whenever someone sends a message, they are informed that it is not private. This way I have reduced harm, because after all, there is no free will, there is no such thing as people being ignorant, there is only reality taking place and therefore all I can do is use my compassion for the most loving outcome."

Leo:

"It's not my fault that they don't read the guidelines lol, fuck these idiots if they choose not to do it it's they fault their privacy gets breached. I'm not willing to do anything, they deserve it if they are this stupid."

Is that an actual quote? 

“Do it my way or your doing it wrong” is basically what your saying. Look. The first thing you are told to do is read the guidelines before you post. 

The funny thing here too is people upset because they can’t do shady things in the pm. Leo doesn’t wanna look at your pms. But he needs to maintain the integrity of his work and forum. I trust him on that. 

really the forum should be focused on the work we are doing not petty personal stuff.

The mess we are going through is good. Going to weed out the weaknesses of the forum and people who don’t really value what is being done here.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

15 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Here is the difference between me and Leo for example:

Me:

"Everyone should read the guidelines but I know that many people won't, which is an issue because this means many people will be uninformed about the fact that there is no privacy on this website even though the expectation will be that there is. Because I think breaching privacy is a serious thing, I think I should find a way so that ensures that atleast people know about this one particular thing because of how important it is, after all I don't want people to think they have privacy on here, because even if they don't read the guidelines for whatever reason (which I know most people won't because that's just how the internet works, and I have no way of screening these people out anyways) their privacy is still important to me. Therefore, I will create a system that ensures that whenever someone sends a message, they are informed that it is not private. This way I have reduced harm, because after all, there is no free will, there is no such thing as people being ignorant, there is only reality taking place and therefore all I can do is use my compassion for the most loving outcome."

Leo:

"It's not my fault that they don't read the guidelines lol, fuck these idiots if they choose not to do it it's they fault their privacy gets breached. I'm not willing to do anything, they deserve it if they are this stupid."

This is wrong quoting, Leo never said that. This is insulting af to Leo. Guys please report this. 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

15 minutes ago, Baum said:

@Thought Art sharing a video about solipsism is shady?

Yes it is, when owner of video and owner of forum by the way they are same said so many times with reason not to share it. If you are not respecting what owner of house says then u cannot dine here. now get out of this forum.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

37 minutes ago, Baum said:

@Thought Art sharing a video about solipsism is shady?

? He explicitly told you not to and you would be banned. Again, selfishness. 

I find that response almost saddening. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Scholar 

44 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Leo:

Bro, before moralizing, atleast notice the deciet you are producing just to serve your position. 

4 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Scholar 

Bro, before moralizing, atleast notice the deciet you are producing just to serve your position. 

It's clearly hyperbole, but that is basically the attitude he is taking, and I think he knows it, and I think he thinks it's a good attitude to take, which I fundamentally disagree with.

Glory to Israel

Note: Get back to focusing on the work

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Note: Get back to focusing on the work

There is no work 

8 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

There is no work 

Yes there is

no there isn’t 

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

Yes there is

no there isn’t 

I'm not that childish 

@Jakuchu Not in an arguing sense. There is and isnt 

this work is a paradox ☯️

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Jakuchu What happened to you not being that childish? no offence. Check your self biases. 

People are at different stages pursuing different stuff. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

26 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Jakuchu What happened to you not being that childish? no offence. Check your self biases

More child-like. This is where the "work" lies, going from serious to child-like 

878357-004-56a13d7f5f9b58b7d0bd543d.jpg

Edited by Jakuchu