Leo Gura

Following Users Banned

104 posts in this topic

@Hello from Russia maybe he could have a shop to sell fine scarves… 

Anyway. Stop screwing around. Be grateful. 

What this place represent and where it will be in a few years is very profound to me. Mature you guys…

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This forum is extremely useful. 

If the forum is sold to someone else, it would be corrupted and misused and completely lose it's value.

As of now, the forum is at its best in so many years. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This got me thinking about a subject I wanted to post about one time but forgot:

why is this community/forum not have a subscription fee? Wouldn’t that of-set so many problems? It can be a small fee and bond people to act according to what keeps them in.

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Leo’s version of putting heads on a spike lol

Ahahaha

@Leo Gura Leo, I requested your video from a user and even told him to upload it to youtube. Sorry about that. If you want to ban me too, I deserve it.

Ego is interference with reality.

33 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Good rename would be coatforyour2ndate.com which would serve 50% as a pickup forum and 50% as a coat shop

Oh god i spent the last 5 minutes dying to this joke ??? that was thread was so ridiculous 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't ensure they are 100% safe. Shady stuff still happens via PMs which I overlook for the sake of privacy. I am not going to be combing through every PM.

Even though the NSA is spying on you, a lot of shady shit still transpires via text messages which the NSA turns a blind eye to.

So, then why does Edward Snowden care about the NSA spying on us?

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I personally love Leo’s work and the forum. Remember guys… Leo puts up with a lot of shit to share with us and he is serving a lot of people while also trying to survive in what is already a messy area to work in.

There will be more videos. Simply do the work. If/when you realize you are One, Sovereign, God, Perfection and totally alone. It won’t be because an imaginary other told you it will be because you woke up.

waky waky 

???

@Leo Gura :C im sure a lot of us wish to hear your deepest insights, i kinda was brought to tears, not that you betrayed me or anything, but that people battle you, its not right :C i love your work leo it literally transforms me, but it hurts it feels that you given up on us :CCCCCC but please dont just listen to me, im only alexander. tbh i just want u to b comfortable. my honest opinion is u should form a circle of people u trust. <3 do things at ur own pace :] 

If I'm being quite frank, this whole drama seems really stupid to me because Solipsism just seems so obvious from my perspective.

The fact that there are too many problematic people who can't handle the idea that all of reality is an infinite dream that is one unified YOU is so ludicrous to me and it shows just how primitive, underdeveloped, and fragile most of human society still is.

Solipsism, at least on a theoretical level, feels like basic Spirituality for me. It's the embodiment of Love, Passion, and Truth that is the real hard challenge.

Edited by Extreme Z7

IMO @Leo Gura i think if this was behind a paywall it'd be better. Even if it's just a small monthly donation

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Then don't be surprised when you get banned.

You guys are testing my patience.

I will shut this place down if you don't behave yourselves.

leoo

noo

:'(

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a similar situation to the NSA having the ability to read your text messages for terrorist activity and the like. So you should not use text messages for shady activity.

bruh,

have you heard of snowden?  he exposed that they dont just monitor for terroism and security.... its a clear violation

4 hours ago, Something Funny said:

But as far as I can remember he didn't say anything about PMs.

He said it here.. 

@Pavement To be fair, that last line wasn't there initially until later on when Leo discovered the video potentially spreading. Leo and his moderators can edit their posts with no restrictions and no notifications that they did so.

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

2 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Pavement To be fair, that last line wasn't there initially until later on when Leo discovered the video potentially spreading. Leo and his moderators can edit their posts with no restrictions and no notifications that they did so.

Ohhh ok, I didn’t see the post until hours later.  But yeah you are right, they can edit stuff without the the rest of us being notified. 

16 And the Lord Leo God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree video of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree video of the knowledge of good and evil solipsism you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you[a] shall surely die.”

@Leo Gura I appreciate the time and work you put on keeping this forum running on your standards. You show great integrity and capability. ?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"