Leo Gura

Following Users Banned

104 posts in this topic

Bunch of self entitled people here. 

Dude creates a platform and pours himself into his work, and yet, "you owe us an explanation" lol

Go meditate on why this bothers you so much. Your reactions, this is yours

Edited by Johnny Galt

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Leo Gura If you shut it down would you be open to selling the forum and allowing for a name change?

Are you insane?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How about taking the step of taking away the PM feature of this website before taking down the forum?

I get that it must be stressful and time consuming to run the forum, nonetheless.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Just as an FYI, I take efforts to not read your PMs as much as possible. I believe PMs should be kept as private as possible. I try to only skim through PMs if a serious undermining of the community is afoot.

Mods do not have the ability to read PMs to prevent abuse.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Just as an FYI, I take efforts to not read your PMs as much as possible. PMs are only looked at when severe undermining of the community is afoot.

Mods do not have the ability to read PMs.

How do you know that somebody is abusing or misusing pms or hurting community? 

How would you know which users are doing this? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you insane?

Lol enlightenment me, why is that so bad?

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

How do you know that somebody is abusing or misusing pms or hurting community? 

How would you know which users are doing this?

I'm not going to explain that because then problematic people might use that knowledge to evade detection.

The PM system has always had the potential for serious abuse. Which is why it cannot be allowed to be 100% private. You should not use the PM system to share super sensitive things. The PM system is not encrypted.

It's a similar situation to the NSA having the ability to read your text messages for terrorist activity and the like. So you should not use text messages for shady activity.

@Leo Gura

"I'm no longer sharing my deepest understanding" == "I'm no longer committed to my life purpose"

o.O

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just as an FYI, I take efforts to not read your PMs as much as possible.

I don't mind you reading pms at all because you obviously need to know what's happening behind your back. Also for the safety of this website. I'm just glad that you won't allow others to read PMs because they can seriously do harm. 

One major fear I had about this place was that people could be sharing drug/psychedelic sourcing related information through PMs and that can hurt this website. So that shouldn't happen. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't mind you reading pms at all

It is a big responsibility that is ripe for abuse, even by myself. I try to resist it as much as possible.

@Leo Gura As you know I believe you made the right decision in taking the video down. But all the same, there are many among us that feel you're retreating from your original intention by choosing to avoid informing us of your greatest insights. And while I think they're somewhat off base as this is your life so it's your choice, I can't help but feel that there's a nugget of truth to their perspective. I understand that much of your audience isn't ready for what you have to say and that it's annoying to see them display their ignorance so plainly for everyone to see. But at the same time, it feels like Actualized.org has lost some of its character because of the fools. I mean, you've spent all this time telling us of your exploits in the realm of God-consciousness sacrificing your viewership(as most aren't interested in real spirituality due to fear) just to tell us the truth.  At the end of the day, I have no solid advice for you as you're in a complicated position with no clear way forward. Just keep doing what you feel is right I guess.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
My mind is faster than my hands

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a similar situation to the NSA having the ability to read your text messages for terrorist activity and the like. So you should not use text messages for shady activity.

I appreciate that a lot. It was a huge fear that it would really harm this place more than anything. So I'm glad that you are ensuring that PMs are safe.

4 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Leo Gura As you know I believe you made you right decision in taking the video down. But all the same, there are many among us that feel you're retreating from your original intention by choosing to avoid informing us of your greatest insights. And while I think they're somewhat off base as this is your life so it's your choice, I can't help but feel that there's a nugget of truth to their perspective. I understand that much of your audience isn't ready for what you have to say and that it's annoying to see them display their ignorance so plainly for everyone to see. But at the same time, it feels like Actualized.org has lost some of its character because of the fools. I mean, you've spent all this time telling us of your exploits in the realm of God-consciousness sacrificing your viewership(as most aren't interested in real spirituality due to fear) just to tell us the truth.  At the end of the day, I have no solid advice for you as you're in a complicated position with no clear way forward. Just keep doing what you feel is right I guess.

I will release a video on the blog in the future explaining my decision and thought-process. You guys are overreacting.

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I appreciate that a lot. It was a huge fear that it would really harm this place more than anything. So I'm glad that you are ensuring that PMs are safe.

I don't ensure they are 100% safe. Shady stuff still happens via PMs which I overlook for the sake of privacy. I am not going to be combing through every PM.

Even though the NSA is spying on you, a lot of shady shit still transpires via text messages which the NSA turns a blind eye to.

Honestly there’s so much gold material in this forum for searching and learning. It would be sad to shut it down.

It’s immature to protest against a creator’s own freedom of posting whatever they like. Respect is necessary to do this work. Leo is acting as the guide to this community, sharing whats going to serve most of who follow his content. It’s not like we are paying him for his work anyways.

Edited by Happy Lizard

Ohh, I will miss @Enlightenment. He is the kind of guy to share a video, though. But that's what has made him helpful. Solid, concrete, practical guy.

@Leo Gura

Well I appreciate your work and the fact that you're answering people's questions and comments (which is super cool because you absolutely don't need to do that/don't have anything from it (I think)) and I also wouldn't like it to be shut down.

I’m comparing what I learned to this whole situation and contemplating. 

Anyway. Sometimes times you need to be strict and show people you aren’t screwing around. Sad to see those folks go.

I personally love Leo’s work and the forum. Remember guys… Leo puts up with a lot of shit to share with us and he is serving a lot of people while also trying to survive in what is already a messy area to work in.

There will be more videos. Simply do the work. If/when you realize you are One, Sovereign, God, Perfection and totally alone. It won’t be because an imaginary other told you it will be because you woke up.

waky waky 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Yeah, Leo should sell the forum for sure

Good rename would be coatforyour2ndate.com which would serve 50% as a pickup forum and 50% as a coat shop

Basically keep the dating section and remove everything else

Edited by Hello from Russia