Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

All Being

3 posts in this topic

So I'm imagining people, their bodies and minds and memories and histories and so forth. Everything about everyone and their socalled past experiences and so forth are being imagined by me in the moment because there only is the moment, and there is no such thing as the past or memories or stuff and so forth.

People and their characters and so forth are my imagination made actually of nothing, made of imagination. Their locations and entire existences are my imagination made of nothing, made of imagination. The entire reality and history and so forth are my made of nothing, made of my imagination. Alright. Okay. Yes. ?

Edited by Vibroverse

Defined by you, imagined by you and observed by you. That's half of it

The other half is all (those others) experiencing it with you.

The ground under your feet, the (other) observer you just helped up, the woman holding you, and the car you are driving. Definitely pay attention to the last couple :D

@Vibroverse

"any truth can only be expressed and put into words when it is one-sided. Everything is one-sided which can be thought with thoughts and said with words, it’s all one-sided, all just one half, all lacks completeness, roundness, oneness. When the exalted Gotama spoke in his teachings of the world, he had to divide it into Sansara and Nirvana, into deception and truth, into suffering and salvation. It cannot be done differently, there is no other way for him who wants to teach. But the world itself, what exists around us and inside of us, is never one-sided. A person or an act is never entirely Sansara or entirely Nirvana, a person is never entirely holy or entirely sinful. It does really seem like this, because we are subject to deception, as if time was something real. Time is not real, Govinda, I have experienced this often and often again. And if time is not real, then the gap which seems to be between the world and the eternity, between suffering and blissfulness, between evil and good, is also a deception."

--------------------quoted from SIddhartha- herman Hesse.

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T