Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent S

Good News About The Video Being Removed

16 posts in this topic

We need to learn to trust our own path, and learn to use our own compass. We have to stop relying on someone else to spoonfeed us the Truth.
You cannot convey absolute Truth. It can only be shown to you, through your own process.
We can sit here and intellectualize God Realization all we want, give it all different labels, names and definitions. But its not going to take you anywhere.
Only the work will show you what you are supposed to see. Leo has taken his time and put in the effort to see what he has seen. But hes not gonna sit here
to the end of time, tickling us to the Truth.

For quite some time, this forum has turned in to a mental masturbation institution.  (To some degree, I have been a part of it as well) And its starting to get really boring to be honest. This needs to change if we want to get serious about this work. Noone is supposed to carry you to the Truth.

Lesson of the day: Learn To Be Self Sufficient.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Furthermore. If you want a clear understanding of what was said in the video. Watch the movie Groundhog Day.
It triggered precisely that, for me, when I watched it a couple of weeks ago.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

If Leo doesn’t want to communicate his deepest insights any longer he might as well close down the forums as well and just focus on making newbie content on Youtube. But that would also be an unintelligent decision. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I mean, yeah sure. At the end of the day, its his dream. He is free to do what he wants. The guy doesn’t owe us anything. 

The fact there’s a forum talking about solipsism as legit only has two options 

either I’m imaging all of you as the God bubble or there’s more than one bubble 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

I mean, yeah sure. At the end of the day, its his dream. He is free to do what he wants. The guy doesn’t owe us anything. 

@Vincent S nah man, it's yours. You dreamed up him taking the video down, why'd u have to do that? Or wait, it was me, f*ck

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@vizual

1 hour ago, vizual said:

If Leo doesn’t want to communicate his deepest insights any longer he might as well close down the forums as well and just focus on making newbie content on Youtube. But that would also be an unintelligent decision. 

He might even do something else and slowly leave YouTube as well. If he isn't comfortable with talking about Solipsism, might as well start taking down some other advanced videos as well, and putting them up on Patreon or kick starter.

4 hours ago, QandC said:

@Vincent S nah man, it's yours. You dreamed up him taking the video down, why'd u have to do that? Or wait, it was me, f*ck

I am you ??

4 minutes ago, Droo_ said:

I feel the exact same way, I mean he already gave us really everything we need to know to get to the highest levels. I feel like it wasn't anything new in this video that you can't derive from other videos and direct experience.

Yeah. Especially considering you don't need to know much. Just the name of the chemical and a dealer's phone number.

So can I reach this truth what Leo said about solipsism with some 5 meo dmt Sessions or Do I really need over 200 of them. 

Thats the only question I have 

Edited by OBEler

Well, you can also do Ayahuasca, and if you are open to the Truth it will show You that You are the only "nothing-thing" that exists, which plays with himself forever and ever. Actually You can get it without any substance, but it is rare because a Westerner's mind is so rigid and full of conceptual knowledge and connections, so for most it is impossible to see through all the conceptual realm and relativity that actually You are all alone.

23 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

It's not his dream. He is the dream^_^

:x

9 hours ago, vizual said:

Or maybe everyone can learn to just use the forum as a self-actualization and contemplation assisting tool just like how it's supposed to be used instead as a place for theories.

He has a lot to offer even if he doesn't share some of his deepest awakenings.

Sure there is a lot of info in past videos about epistemology and the study of reality on psychedelics but is still its a pity that he is forced to remove a video due to nasty comments and youtube leechers from the same science fundamentalist ass*les all the time.

Hope he became more brave in the future and start to not giving a fuck about those people.

@Alex_R What did they say? Would be interesting

I was an early watcher and of course the first reactions are all positive because of the core fans