Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2022 at 6:42 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you want the highest truth, you will have to discover it on your own, not via my explanations.

?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm of course other profound videos must be deleted as well if everyone is so clueless and immature with respect to their questions, responses and theories.

16 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@Nahm of course other profound videos must be deleted as well if everyone is so clueless and immature with respect to their questions, responses and theories.

spiritual ego much

7 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@PurpleTree no, why

well because you keep saying in big letters that "you" get it but call most people immature and spiritually "retarded" basically ?

3 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@PurpleTree stop being the Student and become the Master

ok i will, thanks :) 

@Ramu I guess had it not been for you telling them as bluntly as you do that they are not put up for it then they would definitley not 'get it', right? 

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Now I did not watch the video but if Leo is implying that solipsism is the truth in the sense that there is only one limited perspective that's being experienced at a "time", I do not agree with this.

Your limited bubble of perception is just an imaginary thought within infinite consciousness. What you are doing by saying that this is the only perspective (that can be imagined/perceived) is the same as putting an imaginary, finite limit on something unlimited and infinite.

What exactly is preventing something completely unlimited from having an infinite amount of thoughts/perspectives simultaneously? Isn't this limit you're putting on consciousness completely imaginary?

Edited by BlackPhil

8 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Now I did not watch the video but if Leo is implying that solipsism is the truth in the sense that there is only one limited perspective that's being experienced at a "time", I do not agree with this.

Your limited bubble of perception is just an imaginary thought within infinite consciousness. What you are doing by saying that this is the only perspective (that can be imagined/perceived) is the same as putting an imaginary, finite limit on something unlimited and infinite.

What exactly is preventing something completely unlimited from having an infinite amount of thoughts/perspectives simultaneously? Isn't this limit you're putting on consciousness completely imaginary?

does Leo really think that? For me it's impossible that there's only one POV. How do you know?

9 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

does Leo really think that? For me it's impossible that there's only one POV. How do you know?

Ive heard him hint towards that direction before in other videos and also in forum posts. 

Edit: I now saw that there are reuploads of his video with only audio. Im gonna listen when I get time but I think I already know his position on this and I think its only partly true. Alot of people will get the wrong idea though so I can understand why he deleted the video. 

Edited by BlackPhil

What he does not get is that the idea "there are not others, other are created by mind" is still an idea created by mind. Solipsism is an idea created by mind. Both solipsism (absolute subjetivism) and materialism are wrong since both are mind made. 

@RedLine exactly!!!! The idea I am alone is just a thought. People who have died and has near death experiences talk about how God holds zillions of different perspectives at the same time and every person is a point of awareness. 

48 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

I now saw that there are reuploads of his video with only audio.

Is that even allowed? Bang out of order

:CCCCCCC i think leo really should have a some kind of system where maybe on patreon or something people who are really into his teachings can get the deepest ones :C i was really looking foreward. sorry people suck leo :C 

15 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Is that even allowed? Bang out of order

Maybe not idk, but there are.  Im not the uploader so not my problem.

Edit: Anyways, people should be mature enough to hear Leos perspective without losing it. I might not agree with his perspective but I can listen to it and see it a such, a perspective which I can contemplate but not take as the unquestionable truth. There are many spiritual teachers with different views on this. Leo is not supposed to be your cultleader/messiah who cannot be questioned or disagreed with. 

Edited by BlackPhil

1 hour ago, BlackPhil said:

Edit: I now saw that there are reuploads of his video with only audio. Im gonna listen when I get time but I think I already know his position on this and I think its only partly true. Alot of people will get the wrong idea though so I can understand why he deleted the video. 

11 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Which f*cking idiot uploaded this... This is not only copyrightinfringement, this is also extremely disrespectful to Leo..

It underlines Leos statement that people are too immature for such content...

If you guys continue with your stupid behaviour I would not wonder if Leo completely closed actualized.org...

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

14 hours ago, Leilani said:

"Stop trying to become God God is becoming you"

love this

softly into the Abyss...

@BlackPhil

1 hour ago, BlackPhil said:

Maybe the Solipsism video undermined his position too much.