Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

Leo,

I simply wanted to support you in handling the backlash. It must be devastating - filming from the highest level of intelligence with the best intentions only to get severely criticised. I was excited about the video. At last, I felt someone was speaking my language. I wish you all the best! Lilia from Ukraine.

I entirely don't get Solipsism, so maybe it's true that it's too advanced to experience it just by understanding it.

Unfortunate. I hope in the future Leo is able to find a medium less volatile than the internet to teach the juicy stuff. 

Solipsism deserves to be taught, but not at the expense of online crazies struggling to keep themselves together.

@Mahyar one of my favorite near death experiencers who went all the way to the "God head" "void" or whatever came back with this beautiful quote "Stop trying to become God God is becoming you" he realized while on the other side that life, being in a body is the ultimate experience. He also talked about how creation was not an intellectual process and spoke about how people are trying to understand this stuff with there intellect and how they are missing the bigger picture because of it. 

Don't be so self conscious, show to those materialist bastards that you DONT give a fuck about them ! ;)B|

Seems like it could be posted on the blog or something. Some people might not be able to experience awakening on their own due to mental health or some other type of limitation 

Guys,

don't be upset. You can get more to understand by 'studying' what is happening after the pull of the video, than from the video itself.

I believe these facts will drive Leo to release a video called "What is identity" as a next step. Identity has been addressed inside numerous videos but it needs a video of its own. 

The 'Solipsism  video' is the one that talks to fish about water. If you are not a dolphin, you can't get it.

41 minutes ago, sausagehead said:

Seems like it could be posted on the blog or something. Some people might not be able to experience awakening on their own due to mental health or some other type of limitation 

What people ?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Leilani said:

@Mahyar one of my favorite near death experiencers who went all the way to the "God head" "void" or whatever came back with this beautiful quote "Stop trying to become God God is becoming you" he realized while on the other side that life, being in a body is the ultimate experience. He also talked about how creation was not an intellectual process and spoke about how people are trying to understand this stuff with there intellect and how they are missing the bigger picture because of it. 

That is the core or near core of all of spiritually content, its very hard to understand yet very rewarding, it blows my mind everytime and i can spend hours watching this stuff, the mystery of consciousness.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Awareness is aware of all apparent conceptualizations of, awareness. 

All self conceptualizations are illusory. 

‘Known’ clearly, via feeling. 

Love is the absence of all veiling activity of thought, including of course all beliefs, like solipsism. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

For those wondering about the basic definition of Solipsism:

solipsism

/ˈsɒlɪpsɪz(ə)m/

noun

the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.

the quality of being self-centred or selfish.

Edited by Danioover9000

Thank you for being Leo

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

i guess Leo worked long on that video

so it's a bit sad

but maybe it's for the better who knows

@Leo Gura Well it's not surprising, considering how many times you repeat the same thing over and over yet the immaturity remains.  Most people after hearing this news would say, "so are you saying God really IS a bearded man in the sky?"

You could just upload it here or on vimeo and only remove it from YouTube.

Never a fan of censorship. 

@Leo Gura Also remember that there are those of us who love your long esoteric videos however realistically there are probably only a handful of us including me who really understand what you're saying.  Most people can't comprehend this stuff.  I mean....look at the moronic questions.

@Ramu It's good you included yourself among the chosen ones, could have left us completely in the dark otherwise.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@Reciprocality have you read this forum?  With a few exceptions (yes I'm one of them because I'm actually Awake) no one has anything to say or ask that gives ANY indication that they understand ANYTHING Leo is saying with respect to his longer esoteric spiritual vids.  I'm saying I GET IT because I do.  More people could get it as well if they could put their phones down and actually PAY ATTENTION.  Mostly millenials and gen z I reckon?