Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Mahyar said:

Solipsism is the ultimate solution to not knowing the things that can be known. The Universe has a structure, has rules, has laws that can be known, in terms of what is a Soul, what is God, what is Love, what is the true origin of human, why this all, why good why evil, why suffering and all that. The problem is your lazy ass! You want to have all your worldly possessions and pleasures like limitless sex, limitless wealth, control over others while you also want to know what is God and why all that. 
You can’t just skim through a religious or esoteric order’s teaching and draw conclusions and validate your preconceived assumptions by swallowing a psychedelic on top of it. It just doesn’t work like that. Bad news! I know it’s painful to hear this but it just doesn’t work like that. When you actually go inside those religions or esoteric orders, and you don’t dabble around just to label yourself an open minded, to quench your thirst of knowing all the others, then you will realize that True christianity and their notion of God as a Deity (Father), or other esoteric and mystery schools are QUITE SOMETHING. Once you know the truth, Which is not solipsism, of course you will become free. But there is a path that you need to follow. Don’t listen to me, don’t listen to Leo. Stop your stupid solipsistic worldviews and actually go and get initiated in a mystery school. Research about them and join. Endure the pain of keeping your long-love solipsistic views away, and actually go and get engaged with those schools (Given that you will be admitted). You will then realize. Once you know, you know it. Stop wrecklessly taking psychedelics. There is a good reason for why there are Psychedelic Shamans. Let me also tell you this: Psychedelics, meditation and yoga is not the only way for spiritual growth. Spiritual path is not at all waking up from a dream or something like that. Go and actually become a member of an esoteric order or mystery school with a good reputation. Make sure you do your own research. And on the proper divine timing, you will know. What you will know is not communicable, it’s ineffable. And that knowing will set you free. 

Blessed be

Finally someone said it.Well done ,sir.

Bubble pop.

Edited by Zeroguy

3 hours ago, Niko7a said:

I thankfully watched the full video, i dont want to make you feel bad but i want you to know that this was not just worth watching, this was one of the best videos that i have ever watched, extremely understandable and practical, i feel sorry for people that did not have the opportunity to watch it fully, I kinda understand why would he delete it, if you dont have a healthy mind this content might be extremely damaging, but i have an idea for you leo, what about this; you start making videos about emotional healing, emotions in general, where you would give down to earth practical advice on how to achieve a healthy mind state, basically making a newer and more advanced versions of your old videos where you would talk about things like, accepting your emotions, how to overcome fear, how to be authentic, how to accept your(HUMAN)self, Trauma Work etc etc.. and after a decent amount of time you start uploading videos about vanilla spirituality again, there is a reason why i am telling this, i stopped watching your videos and doing spiritual work after your video about karma, that was not that long ago but listen to this, every single day up to that day, i would be literally spending almost all of the time, contemplating, using psychedelics, rewatching your videos, journaling, meditating, watching other peoples videos, reading books on the topic,i just felt exhausted and things weren't moving anywhere and a video about karma clicked for me and thats when i stopped, i started working on my emotional body, i actually asked myself what do i really want first time in my life, i actually accepted the emotions in me, the thougths in me, i talked to more people i started focusing on money more, i started facing my fears and suddenly, i came back, watched your video and got an epiphany so fucking easy, it was extremely easy , it was so easy that i felt actually sorry for me back then when i was literally forcing and burning myself out just to understand something THAT WAS LITERALLY IN FRONT OF ME, AND I JUST HAD TO LET GO FOR SOME TIME, and i actually dont just cry over the fact that i am alone and that the only thing i am is actually experience, i actually feel non resistant to it and i am slowly integrating everything together, there is no reason for me not to be happy if i am aware of this, there is no reason for me to kill myself because of that, that is an unhealthy bias, THERE IS A HEALTHY WAY TO UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS AND TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE, so this is my advice to you leo, shift your topics to health and wholeness for some time, that is the sticking point in this whole story, and then after you do it you can easily post any video you want and deeply know that you did everything you can to make people more prepared to hear what is meant to be heard, i know that you did not post it because you want to protect the weak and unstable ones, but i think that you are able and capable to do more than hiding shit under the rug. Basically let's let go of spirituality, so we can focus more on ourselves, so we can let go of ourselves easier, so we can understand spirituality even more, not fighting the urges, wants and needs, being in resistance to your needs is too painful for it not to affect your spiritual progress, make progress in illusion understand it from inside and then from outside , there are infinite ways to get enlightened, but there are more healthy ones and more unhealthy ones, i think that wholeness approach is always the wisest one.

I definitely second this. We need way more videos about healthier development more than advanced spiritual teachings, because if most of the advanced concepts too commonly have the infinity and GOD realizations, then it's a matter of time of noticing that it's becoming too repetitive. 

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

This solipsism makes utterly no sense. Some other guy in the forum, was told that he was the creator of reality and is all alone in this universe. I know that if I ask this, then I’m going to be told that I solely created created reality and that no other conscious minds exist. Leo comes back and says that he’s the sole mind of existence. This make utterly no sense. So which one of us created reality? Because according to solipsist logic, no two solipsists can sit in a room together and agree to solipsism, because only one of them is the sole conscious mind in existence. And yet here we are on this forum, all being told that we are the sole conscious mind in existence. I’m sure I’m going to be told that I’m God/the sole conscious mind playing a sneaking trick on myself to think that no other people exist, but that’s exactly what someone else on this forum was told. So which one of us is the sole conscious mind, and who is the philosophical zombie?

Husseinisdoingfine, it’s you, you’re just in denial. But that’s exactly what someone else on this forum was told!

820-8207058_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-

It's completely understandable that you are confused, but you don't have to be confused anymore,

because 'I' am all that is maty.B|

15 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Lol I was actually being serious... I've definitely noticed that Bipolars are prone to spontaneous awakening experience, with or without "learning" things. There is a Bipolar on this board who will surely confirm @BipolarGrowth and also Frank Yang has Bipolar disorder.

And also on many non-spiritual self help related videos, there is a personality type where it's just like "omg my entire life is changed by this video!" flooding comments. I'm very curious as to the relation. I enjoy psychology a lot.

No, I am very stable mentally. I also like Psychology, but a lot of it is way too conceptual for my taste. Even the diagnosis of Bi-polar disorder is an analytical stretch. There are different ways to emotionally relate to circumstances, and different patterns of relating. Trying to pinpoint a psychological pattern of relating to a certain circumstances is too inclusive when it comes to personal diagnosis. In other words, there can be many individuals who will fall under the term of Bi-polarity, but the reason for their behavior and the appropriate treatment is extremely varied.  

I would seriously doubt how many of the comments that claim that video is life changing, are genuine. 

5 hours ago, Tim R said:

5 hours ago, Tim R said:

The notion of a "bubble" in which you live is deeply misleading. You are not inside the bubble. The bubble is inside you.

This is basically the summary of it all. "Solipsism" as a concept is within the bubble too. The experience of that kind of Cosmic Loneliness would also be within the bubble of experience.

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

4 minutes ago, Purple Man said:

"Solipsism" as a concept is within the bubble too.

??

@Leo Gura ultimate truths cannot be translated to words, so you are not a prophet. Prophets don't exist. 

You are a spiritual entertainer. But don't be bothered if your art doesn't entertain some people. You are not speaking to them anyway.

I totally understand and respect your decision to take the video down, Leo.  Thank you for letting me listen to at least an hour of it.  It was very beautiful and profound.  ?? Namaste 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

9 minutes ago, Barna said:

@Leo Gura ultimate truths cannot be translated to words, so you are not a prophet. Prophets don't exist. 

You are a spiritual entertainer. But don't be bothered if your art doesn't entertain some people. You are not speaking to them anyway.

Very well described. I don't get this super seriousness neither. The video was very entertaining, the guys that are enlighten don't  need any of these videos anyway, for the rest of us (with healthy psyche) this is a very interesting and entertaining concept like many of the other ones. And for the guys with unstable psyche there was more than enough warnings... so to put this video down doesn't make any sense for me at all. 

Edited by Ivan Dimi

@Purple Man

17 minutes ago, Purple Man said:

This is basically the summary of it all. "Solipsism" as a concept is within the bubble too. The experience of that kind of Cosmic Loneliness would also be within the bubble of experience.

Furthermore, that experience of Solipsism depends on the person's stage of development, cognitive and moral development, states and trans states, and other domains of life. If you asked a baby, a homeless person and other species of Solipsism, or tribal people, criminals, priests, business and rationally minded scientists, hippies and new agers, and spiritual masters from Zen Buddhism or other spiritual orders, the range of answers you will get is going to differentiate vastly from one another, the only consistent range of answers mostly comes from those who have a western culture background and study philosophy, to then have the information ecology to understand Solipsism on a surface level.

In terms of cognitive development, Solipsism may or may not exist. For an extreme example, a person that has multiple personality disorder, in his/her direct experience no such thing as a consistent, only existing self exists and others are an illusion. To a schizophrenic's, with deeper hallucinations of outside elements Solipsism might exist for them.

Solipsism has little value to those who have higher levels of moral development. To people who value humanitarianism, environmentalism, animal welfare, wellbeing of others, Solipsism has little value. It's those who have lesser moral development that Solipsism starts having more value as the person is less concerned and empathetic to others outside of the person's self.

Solipsism further breakdowns due to having different personality types. To personality types that have a body bias, and are much more extroverted, find little interest in philosophical ideas versus an introvert type. 

Do not PM me asking for the video.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Blessing in disguise. Just based on my negative reaction to you taking the video down, it speaks volumes that I'm not ready for it. Even though I've been on the path for a long time. Just more time to actually double down on work, because truth it isn't found within a single video. 

Much love and thank you for taking this down. Will appreciate more in the years to come. 

This will be locked after a few days. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

This will be locked after a few days. 

Tbh I'm really suprised that Leo didn't lock it hours ago?

There is a certain kind of blindness that some of you guys are suffering from. What you generalize as EGO and go on to fight against it, contains some parts of your soul and spiritual faculties that help you navigate in life and discern between truth and falsehood. What you are killing with ego, is your conscience. Once you have lost your conscience for the sake of attaining "Enlightenment", then you have nothing to help you navigate in life. You have no way of discerning the truth from falsehood, good from evil. 

The mistake that you guys are making is that you think transcendence is transition and leaving something behind and becoming something new. That is not at all what it means to transcend. True transcendence is holding the previous self and becoming even bigger than that. Encompassing more. Getting a wider angle. That is what it means to grow. And that comes with developing your spiritual faculties. Remember, what makes human different from all other beings is his spiritual nature. Just like your mental and physical abilities, you have some spiritual abilities. And spiritual development means to grow those spiritual abilities. That is you intuition, your Chakras, your supernatural abilities and so many more things that you have never even heard of existing before. These will make you a super human. You don't need to do mental gymnastic to understand these. There are some definitive practices that you can do to obtain this stuff. The problem is that this is not something that is being openly talked about. The reason is the people like you who have not grown in morality and conscientiousness and if they get revealed to you, you will abuse your abilities against your other fellow human beings. 

The problem is that you are so egotistical that without even developing yourself to those levels, you are wandering in the awe of transcending. I want to transcend, I want to become God. Well, sorry, but you are not God. God is omnipotence, omniscience and all that, right now. He can literally do anything without your permission. He doesn't need your permission. He doesn't need to become selfless and all those BS theories to be able to practice his Infinite Power and Wisdom. He can do anything, right now. But, wait a second, Can you? And you will say, oh no you don't understand, there is no you, there is no me. But stop for a second, I'm telling you now, you are God. Can you manifest a Tree before me eyes right now? You will say, but see that is too egotistical, God doesn't need to do that, that is your selfish egotistical need. But these are all your stupid justifications and rationalizations. Make no mistake, God can will anything into existence right now. Anything, at anytime. But you are not him. You are being watched by him. This is the difference. You are connected to him. But you have your own identity and self, and the purpose of life is to grow, in your goodness and your power and all that. There is life after this lifetime. And that is not God. that is you. The soul. That is the hope of a spiritual human. A spiritual human, once grown well in spiritual faculties, knows very well, that there is life after this, there is an endless journey after this, so much more beautiful, so much more joyous, beyond your imagination. Your soul is immortal part of you, you will continue your journey once this precious life ends. This life is a trial. You pass this exam, you will continue on your journey, you fail this exam, you will start over, but remember, all the things that you do in life (Your thoughts, words and actions) are stored in the memory of your soul. When you start over, you will have to deal with all these beliefs and solipsistic views. It's going to be really difficult for you to do that. It might take lifetimes to purge yourself of these impurities. 

You are lost in WANT. I WANT to be God. I WANT to be selfless. and when your WANT overcomes your wisdom and intuition, then it is pretty expectable to end up in solipsism. 

End of my activity in this forum. 

2 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Tbh I'm really suprised that Leo didn't lock it hours ago?

xD

Well, it seems obvious that you shouldn't try to teach solipsism to "other people" if you are serious about it.

It's like a funny/sad joke you can't tell anyone.

3 minutes ago, Mahyar said:

There is a certain kind of blindness that some of you guys are suffering from. What you generalize as EGO and go on to fight against it, contains some parts of your soul and spiritual faculties that help you navigate in life and discern between truth and falsehood. What you are killing with ego, is your conscience. Once you have lost your conscience for the sake of attaining "Enlightenment", then you have nothing to help you navigate in life. You have no way of discerning the truth from falsehood, good from evil. 

The mistake that you guys are making is that you think transcendence is transition and leaving something behind and becoming something new. That is not at all what it means to transcend. True transcendence is holding the previous self and becoming even bigger than that. Encompassing more. Getting a wider angle. That is what it means to grow. And that comes with developing your spiritual faculties. Remember, what makes human different from all other beings is his spiritual nature. Just like your mental and physical abilities, you have some spiritual abilities. And spiritual development means to grow those spiritual abilities. That is you intuition, your Chakras, your supernatural abilities and so many more things that you have never even heard of existing before. These will make you a super human. You don't need to do mental gymnastic to understand these. There are some definitive practices that you can do to obtain this stuff. The problem is that this is not something that is being openly talked about. The reason is the people like you who have not grown in morality and conscientiousness and if they get revealed to you, you will abuse your abilities against your other fellow human beings. 

The problem is that you are so egotistical that without even developing yourself to those levels, you are wandering in the awe of transcending. I want to transcend, I want to become God. Well, sorry, but you are not God. God is omnipotence, omniscience and all that, right now. He can literally do anything without your permission. He doesn't need your permission. He doesn't need to become selfless and all those BS theories to be able to practice his Infinite Power and Wisdom. He can do anything, right now. But, wait a second, Can you? And you will say, oh no you don't understand, there is no you, there is no me. But stop for a second, I'm telling you now, you are God. Can you manifest a Tree before me eyes right now? You will say, but see that is too egotistical, God doesn't need to do that, that is your selfish egotistical need. But these are all your stupid justifications and rationalizations. Make no mistake, God can will anything into existence right now. Anything, at anytime. But you are not him. You are being watched by him. This is the difference. You are connected to him. But you have your own identity and self, and the purpose of life is to grow, in your goodness and your power and all that. There is life after this lifetime. And that is not God. that is you. The soul. That is the hope of a spiritual human. A spiritual human, once grown well in spiritual faculties, knows very well, that there is life after this, there is an endless journey after this, so much more beautiful, so much more joyous, beyond your imagination. Your soul is immortal part of you, you will continue your journey once this precious life ends. This life is a trial. You pass this exam, you will continue on your journey, you fail this exam, you will start over, but remember, all the things that you do in life (Your thoughts, words and actions) are stored in the memory of your soul. When you start over, you will have to deal with all these beliefs and solipsistic views. It's going to be really difficult for you to do that. It might take lifetimes to purge yourself of these impurities. 

You are lost in WANT. I WANT to be God. I WANT to be selfless. and when your WANT overcomes your wisdom and intuition, then it is pretty expectable to end up in solipsism. 

I did not understand your God concept. Does your God have any power over me? Can your God decide my life? If he can decide my life then doesn't it mean that he is a power hungry God? 

(I'm beginning to fear your God's power, not gonna lie) 

7 minutes ago, Mahyar said:

??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I did not understand your God concept. Does your God have any power over me? Can your God decide my life? If he can decide my life then doesn't it mean that he is a power hungry God? 

(I'm beginning to fear your God's power, not gonna lie) 

Some say that fear of God is the beginning of wisdom .

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius