Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Vynce said:

Your content about God realization was at least as radical as this episode. Why take it down then?

That is what I was thinking. Perhaps Leo has a plan.

Now everybody wants to hear it while before it only a few would give a rats ass. 

In Tate we trust

At the end of the day. All he said in his video, is verifiable by you. I missed the last 30 mins of it. But honestly, maybe it was for the best.
We should stop relying on someone else to tell us the Truth. Truth can only be revealed to/through You. Hearing or intellectually understanding
someone else talking about Truth isnt what direct experience of Truth is.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I thankfully watched the full video, i dont want to make you feel bad but i want you to know that this was not just worth watching, this was one of the best videos that i have ever watched, extremely understandable and practical, i feel sorry for people that did not have the opportunity to watch it fully, I kinda understand why would he delete it, if you dont have a healthy mind this content might be extremely damaging, but i have an idea for you leo, what about this; you start making videos about emotional healing, emotions in general, where you would give down to earth practical advice on how to achieve a healthy mind state, basically making a newer and more advanced versions of your old videos where you would talk about things like, accepting your emotions, how to overcome fear, how to be authentic, how to accept your(HUMAN)self, Trauma Work etc etc.. and after a decent amount of time you start uploading videos about vanilla spirituality again, there is a reason why i am telling this, i stopped watching your videos and doing spiritual work after your video about karma, that was not that long ago but listen to this, every single day up to that day, i would be literally spending almost all of the time, contemplating, using psychedelics, rewatching your videos, journaling, meditating, watching other peoples videos, reading books on the topic,i just felt exhausted and things weren't moving anywhere and a video about karma clicked for me and thats when i stopped, i started working on my emotional body, i actually asked myself what do i really want first time in my life, i actually accepted the emotions in me, the thougths in me, i talked to more people i started focusing on money more, i started facing my fears and suddenly, i came back, watched your video and got an epiphany so fucking easy, it was extremely easy , it was so easy that i felt actually sorry for me back then when i was literally forcing and burning myself out just to understand something THAT WAS LITERALLY IN FRONT OF ME, AND I JUST HAD TO LET GO FOR SOME TIME, and i actually dont just cry over the fact that i am alone and that the only thing i am is actually experience, i actually feel non resistant to it and i am slowly integrating everything together, there is no reason for me not to be happy if i am aware of this, there is no reason for me to kill myself because of that, that is an unhealthy bias, THERE IS A HEALTHY WAY TO UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS AND TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE, so this is my advice to you leo, shift your topics to health and wholeness for some time, that is the sticking point in this whole story, and then after you do it you can easily post any video you want and deeply know that you did everything you can to make people more prepared to hear what is meant to be heard, i know that you did not post it because you want to protect the weak and unstable ones, but i think that you are able and capable to do more than hiding shit under the rug. Basically let's let go of spirituality, so we can focus more on ourselves, so we can let go of ourselves easier, so we can understand spirituality even more, not fighting the urges, wants and needs, being in resistance to your needs is too painful for it not to affect your spiritual progress, make progress in illusion understand it from inside and then from outside , there are infinite ways to get enlightened, but there are more healthy ones and more unhealthy ones, i think that wholeness approach is always the wisest one.

I loved the part where he talked about this frame, this moment and the contents of this moment, just being here, and needing a history, a past, an evolution, etc etc etc etc, to "justify" the presence of this moment, this very experience, and the idea that consciousness, the self, creating the socalled history and background, etc etc, of this moment to make the existence of this frame seem logical to the human mind, the humanized form of consciousness, aka me, that believes in the realness of time and causality and so forth. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Please please please bring it back in any way you can

I know that video wont solve any issues on a deep level but was rly curious about solipsism

Just now, Rishi said:

Please please please bring it back in any way you can

I know that video wont solve any issues on a deep level but was rly curious about solipsism

face that pit deep void that you fear so much, feel it, be with it, and you will have an answer to what solipsism truly is, (if you want to do that) ❤️☺️

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

I personally think there's some kind of flaw in Leo's understanding of solipsm. It's based on truth and there're elements of truth to it. But there's something that smells like fish also. The spreading of that disharmonious smell is what caused a backlash of suffering and pain probably so he had to remove it. (I could be projecting here)

When truth is shared, it doesn't smell like fish it smells like pure love and harmony.  When rupert spira speaks about solipsm it has a certain truth vibration of harmony to it. When false teachings are shared, escpesially on a large scale, the natural consiquence is that of pain and suffering. (According to buddha) but also it makes sense.

Totally agree. The disharmonious smell is intense

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Thanks! I'm up

hi up, im down.

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“Love is the absence of people”. RS

Get’s “me” every damn time. 

Whose quote is that?

If you are disappoited because of that video being taken down, you dont need to be. There was nothing new that if you studied this work, you wouldnt already know by now.

@Leo Gura Have you been reading McKenna at all recently? Maybe out of boredom? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

This teaching made me cry, it touched me to the core. I wasn't lucky to finish it but grateful I watched most of it.

This was very important video to me, I waited for years. Thank you

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

If this comment thread+deletion of video isn't the greatest marketing/teasing for a video I don't know what is lol.

What I'm sad about though is that you said you won't be explaining your biggest awakenings/highest teachings anymore. I feel kinda 'betrayed' and rejected for some reason 

Edited by QandC

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

The irony of this thread is hilarious.

There is one being or bubble imagining a video was uploaded that “others” aren’t mature enough for. 

what the hell is going on

LMFAO!!!

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

This solipsism makes utterly no sense. Some other guy in the forum, was told that he was the creator of reality and is all alone in this universe. I know that if I ask this, then I’m going to be told that I solely created created reality and that no other conscious minds exist. Leo comes back and says that he’s the sole mind of existence. This make utterly no sense. So which one of us created reality? Because according to solipsist logic, no two solipsists can sit in a room together and agree to solipsism, because only one of them is the sole conscious mind in existence. And yet here we are on this forum, all being told that we are the sole conscious mind in existence. I’m sure I’m going to be told that I’m God/the sole conscious mind playing a sneaking trick on myself to think that no other people exist, but that’s exactly what someone else on this forum was told. So which one of us is the sole conscious mind, and who is the philosophical zombie?

Husseinisdoingfine, it’s you, you’re just in denial. But that’s exactly what someone else on this forum was told!

820-8207058_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Honest to God, what the hell is this place!? One day (blog) Leo is partying and kissing girls at a night club, the other day he’s giving his followers existential crisis by telling them all that no other conscious minds are real. 

This is the most bizarre spiritual school I have ever encountered.

pepe-boipepe.gif

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله