Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

Just now, Joel3102 said:

how so?

You still think you're a person, and as such, see 'people'. This is why certain concepts are misinterpreted by the 'person' and would not help.

@Joel3102 no, you understood it correctly

YOU ARE THE ONLY THING THAT EXISTS

You are on this forum since 2016, how is this breaking news to you? 

Edited by Jakuchu

I don't understand why he deleted it. I have watched the whole thing and it wasn't as radical as many of his other videos. My guess is that someone flagged the video or left some crazy comment in the comment section, otherwise there is no rational explanation.

4 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

YOU ARE THE ONLY THING THAT EXISTS

Yes to this, but the other part, about 'people' being NPCs/zombies, is not true.

People, NPCs, zombies are just thoughts, expressing concepts 'you' made up.

1 minute ago, Chris365 said:

Yes to this, but the other part, about 'people' being NPCs/zombies, is not true.

People, NPCs, zombies are just thoughts, expressing concepts 'you' made up.

Sounds like just a reframing of the same thing. Essentially other people aren't real

3 hours ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

Can you maybe include a download link for us somewhere? I would love to watch it, was anticipating this vid for so long @Leo Gura

3 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Michal__  The most obvious option would be a Patreon incentive. Maybe even make it a high tier ($50-100) if Leo's wants to only teach it to serious people

These are interesting options.

@Leo Gura how about just posting the video on your blog with a disclaimer or (instead of taking it down, making it unlisted and) sharing it in the forum? 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

i actually watched the whole thing and i was like holy fuck i feel sorry for other people that did not watch this i am serious right now, one of the best and maybe even the best video that leo ever uploaded

6 minutes ago, Brivido said:

My guess is that someone flagged the video or left some crazy comment in the comment section, otherwise there is no rational explanation.

10 minutes before the video got taken down, there were only positive comments. Most people, who watch his videos so early are subscribers, who are fine with Leos teachings. 

Besides that, when did Leo ever take a video down because of rude comments? If anything, his "outrageous experiment in consciousness" video would be the first one to delete after that logic.

2 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Sounds like just a reframing of the same thing. Essentially other people aren't real

Yes, but if the person is deconstructed enough, seen that it's an illusion, then it's not such a big jump (none at all actually) to the realization that 'people' are  same as 'you', unreal.

On the other hand, if you're seeing yourself as real (like 99.9999% of humans), it's a big deal to hear that people are not real.

Suggestion here is to start inspecting your beliefs about who you are, basically self inquiry. @Nahm had a great post on it a few days ago

He kind of said that it’s just me but then also that others exist within a 49 minute time frame.

strangeloopy 

“Other”

what is hilarious is the relative context which I am in observing all of this.

Look, I have been in states where it’s blatantly obvious is just me. That doesn’t scare me. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura I'll donate 30 USD (or more?) to you if you reupload it. 

Just reupload it. Then you wont lose subscribers, you will get more money, and everyone will be happy.

Edited by Blackhawk

13 minutes ago, Vynce said:

10 minutes before the video got taken down, there were only positive comments. Most people, who watch his videos so early are subscribers, who are fine with Leos teachings. 

Besides that, when did Leo ever take a video down because of rude comments? If anything, his "outrageous experiment in consciousness" video would be the first one to delete after that logic.

Yes, the comments that I read where only positive ones, that's why I said that something must have happened otherwise his decision doesn't make sense. Something happened, of which we are not aware of, that made Leo decide to take down the video, maybe someone direct messaged him and threatened to kill himself or some other weird shit. He's not an idiot guys. 

Just now, Blackhawk said:

@Leo Gura I'll donate 30 USD to you if you reupload it.

Just reupload it. Then you wont lose subscribers, you will get more money, and everyone will be happy.

I dont think its about the money...

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Just now, Brivido said:

Yes, the comments that I read where only positive ones, that's why I said that something must have happened otherwise his decision doesn't make sense. Something happened, of which we are not aware of, that made Leo decide to take down the video, maybe someone direct messaged him and threatened to kill himself or some other weird shit. He's not an idiot guys. 

According to some teachings you wont get the truth unless you really really want it, so maybe this is a test of how much you want it.

Just a little hypothesis, no idea if it's true.

He's mentioned months ago that he might not share more advanced stuff anymore. Maybe something was the last straw.

I was lucky enough to watch the whole thing. Actually, I kind of appreciate that it's no longer available. I guess it forces me not to rely upon Leo. 

The irony of this thread is hilarious.

There is one being or bubble imagining a video was uploaded that “others” aren’t mature enough for. 

what the hell is going on

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It was nothing new, he said all that stuff in the past, in the God realization + What is Love + a few others.

Only concentrated in 1 video.