Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have decided to take down my latest Solipsism video because people are not mature enough to handle it.

Don't ask me questions about solipsism any more. I will not be teaching it because people cannot handle it. I will no longer publicly teach my deepest awakenings.

@Leo Gura Seriously, why do you care if these people don't get it? Isn't Truth above all else? Don't you know that your genuine followers love you, they do understand you and you help them a lot?

Again, FUCK those who don't get it!

2 minutes ago, Pete- said:

@Thought Art Why? I want to be smarter than the rest and understand difficult stuff. Now Leo is ruining it.

If you're not being ironic, this is exactly why these type of videos can do more harm than good to a certain audience, not sufficiently evolved past the "I want to be smarter/better than the rest"

Same with Bentinho Massaro's teachings, for a not sufficiently developed (or dissolved) ego, they are like a selfishness boost on steroids. Sure, he has his disclaimers as well (that you have to be past a stage of development in order to no misapply the teachings), but egos will be egos... 

2 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

I seriously wonder what caused such a swift and strong reaction from Leo.

I saw some comments on the YouTube video saying they didn't like the video.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

1 minute ago, Cykaaaa said:

I seriously wonder what caused such a swift and strong reaction from Leo.

I wonder too. There had to be someone or several giving him a good reason.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Leo Gura

If people are not mature enough to handle solipsism, then why upload a video about the subject in the first place? (and then remove it at the last minute).

Edited by jd1279

Just now, ChrisZoZo said:

I saw some comments on the YouTube video saying they didn't like the video.

Maybe he spent the past few days/weeks/months deciding whether to release it and then decided not to? I doubt it's just a spontaneous reaction.

2 minutes ago, Juliano Zn said:

Isn't Truth above all else?

Wisdom is knowing then the truth is more harmful than good. Stop being selfish you're gonna be banned.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

4 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Sure, but how useful is it to contemplate any of the infinity of "what about if..." questions, What if I was a space unicorn then re-incarnated as the current experience of typing on a screen...

Sounds like mental masturbation but hey... you do you ;)

I mean... I'm doing you mental masturbating... No wait that sounds wrong... Well if that's wrong, I don't want to be right...

xD

There's simply no good reason to believe that is not the case, as I already see the illusion of the "passage of time" when every single moment remains to be "now" no matter how much time passes.

There is no good reason to believe the "now" moments cannot extend beyond your limited lifetime and ego self.

As a human being your lifespan is already limited. Most of us don't start forming lasting memories for a while, but you can go before your physical birth. You aren't confined to experience within this narrow scope of say, 80 years. And yet any experience prior to your physical birth or after your physical death ALSO happen "now".

The actual passage of time is a sheer illusion.

Why could there not be more "now" moments that do not adhere to your ego and memory bank? It's impossible that there not be, as experience never begins and never ends...

Smart decision @Leo Gura

Truth be told, when One arrives at Truth .. they have to integrate the painful realization that what they have discovered cannot ever be shared with any other conscious being outside of themselves.

At the end of the day, what you call "other people" (along with their experiences) are literally being constructed by your Mind. Those who have gone deep have recognized this a long time ago.

3 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Smart decision @Leo Gura

Truth be told, when One arrives at Truth .. they have to integrate the painful realization that what they have discovered cannot ever be shared with any other conscious being outside of themselves.

At the end of the day, what you call "other people" (along with their experiences) are literally being constructed by your Mind. Those who have gone deep have recognized this a long time ago.

His video was not coming from that angle. His video was from the angle that there are no other experiences of other people, such that when you tell Leo you saw his video, you're an NPC lying in his dream... Except oddly he speaks as though he himself is the NPC. Which would be at odds with the apparent realization.

I know what you are talking about and had the crisis of realizing nobody could help me escape the terror because they're just me. This is not the same realization Leo was trying to discuss. The one we are talking about is easy to convey properly, he is going the NPC route.

Edited by RMQualtrough

2 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

Yeah but you can find such comments on almost every video lol

Notice your being biased. 

They are harder to find on other videos, This was quite a few comments.

5 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

Wisdom is knowing then the truth is more harmful than good. Stop being selfish you're gonna be banned.

Leo himself said:

"I am a philosopher. If you don't like it, don't listen to me.

No amount suicide threats are going to change the truth. You are not going to fear-monger me out of speaking truth."

But nope, I guess you actually can fear-monger him out of speaking the truth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Not that it wasn't a justitied and healthy fear nonetheless)

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:
9 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

Leo himself said:

"I am a philosopher. If you don't like it, don't listen to me.

No amount suicide threats are going to change the truth. You are not going to fear-monger me out of speaking truth."

Leo also grows and changes his mind. He does that which is best for the most amount of people. You're being biased, look.

Edited by ChrisZoZo

6 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

There's simply no good reason to believe that is not the case, as I already see the illusion of the "passage of time" when every single moment remains to be "now" no matter how much time passes.

There is no good reason to believe the "now" moments cannot extend beyond your limited lifetime and ego self.

As a human being your lifespan is already limited. Most of us don't start forming lasting memories for a while, but you can go before your physical birth. You aren't confined to experience within this narrow scope of say, 80 years. And yet any experience prior to your physical birth or after your physical death ALSO happen "now".

The actual passage of time is a sheer illusion.

Why could there not be more "now" moments that do not adhere to your ego and memory bank? It's impossible that there not be, as experience never begins and never ends...

You seem to give special importance to "your ego and memory bank"... this is all part of materialism, what happens when your ego and memory bank disappear? That's when solipsism and oneness is realized... by no one.

@Leo Gura Omg.

Please upload it again.

I don't think we will ever give up until you upload it again. We will protest. So just upload it again.

9 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

You seem to give special importance to "your ego and memory bank"... this is all part of materialism, what happens when your ego and memory bank disappear? That's when solipsism and oneness is realized... by no one.

This dream is one of materialism, it functions precisely as such. Materialism only fails when trying to propose an external world or that materialism creates consciousness itself. However the brain is absolutely and certainly attached to certain happenings like memory and ego. Altering the brain can destroy those things, that is why we take drugs which alter the functioning of the brain. It is not of consequence that brains are made of no substance at all, or that there is no substance PERIOD (which is true, there is no such thing as a substance, just nothingness appearing as everything), it still functions as such.

The solipsism Leo is going into right now is not the type of solipsism which might be discussed by Buddha, Spira, whatever other figure. It's not the usual non-duality from 5-MeO-DMT. That's why he says it's way beyond normal "awakening", he's been doing other "weird" drugs and having "conversations with God".

He's had a 5-MeO-MALTdown...

Edited by RMQualtrough