Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

When you have people making silly post 10 minutes after the video being released, and doing mentalmasturbation to it.
Of course its a spit in the face to the teacher and the work thats being done here. Classroom-Clowns always do something to destroy it for the rest of the class. Well done.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Whaaaat? This is a travesty it’s gone before I even knew it was there. Can’t argue with his choice though. It would have been nice to have some extra pointers and explanations to use with own realisations and possible future realisations. Just means that this particular subject is going to have to be completely worked out by the individual without some form of help and guidance from leo. It’s always eventually the case anyway it’s all on the individual to verify everything for themselves so I guess no one is really in any a different spot than they were to begin with. With all the work and videos upto this point anyway there’s more than enough to help lead one to clarify the solipsism issue when it arrives during awakening. But the extra video would sure have been good

At least I got to see the first half of the video. I appreciate getting that at least. I guess I'm just bummed now cause I gotta wait for the next video haha

@Leo Gura That's a shame Leo. There are some of your students out here who are really benefiting from your wisdom, pointers and who do the work and these videos are invaluable.

Please don't let the narrow mindedness of the few detract from teaching your real students.

Appreciate it must piss you off and respect your decision.

Lol, that was quick. Good that I have watched it in time. I'm mature enough though so I have watched it without any negative emotions at all.

Guys, don't worry that you have given no chance to watch it. That episode was trash and I'm very happy that it is deleted because I don't think Leo would be proud of it in a couple of years given his best intentions of actually acquiring truth.

However it was not wasted time because this video served me as a great background for my own contemplations. ;)

Just release the video and quit actualized.org. it wpuld honestly be worth it for this one video.

its better to go out with a bang then to slowly sizzle out because of the haters.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have decided to take down my latest Solipsism video because people are not mature enough to handle it.

Don't ask me questions about solipsism any more. I will not be teaching it because people cannot handle it. I will no longer publicly teach my deepest awakenings.

If you want the highest truth, you will have to discover it on your own, not via my explanations.

That's ... ironic :ph34r:

This proves I'm the only being in existence, since I have the video downloaded... thanks 

1 minute ago, decentralized said:

@ChrisZoZo how is it selfish to take responsibility for my own reaction and not hold someone else accountable?

It's selfish because it's you want a link that could harm other people. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Also, stop caring about Leo giving you all the answers. If you are really serious about getting the answer to the question of solipsism, you can get it yourself, you just need to want it more than anything else.

You are experience and there is none other than you/experience. 

See the problem is this: when you misunderstand who you are, you might start to actually claim expereince to be 'yours'. Which  is basically just a projection of ego onto the world of phenomena. 

When you understand that you don't exist, there is no more solipsism.

All authority always comes from you - when Leo or says 'solipsis is true' or someone else says 'no it's false', it's you who gives authority to these words. 

Your content about God realization was at least as radical as this episode. Why take it down then?

there is a way to see this video ? i really wanted to watch it :(

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

14 minutes ago, Sandroew said:

@Joel3102 Mans gotta function on multiple levels at the same time. If hes youtube channel gets in trouble because of the comments its not worth it. Or if he deems it too dangerous..

It's not dangerous, it's just not well taught. Else, he either doesn't believe it or I'm the only aware being. I KNOW I'm aware so if he believes he "awoke" to the fact this experience of seeing my screen is not happening, then he's definitely just done too many drugs (why steer away from toad onto all this weird shit?).

Now, if a magic portal opened in the ground, sucked me in, I lived Leo's entire life, then the portal sucked me back here with no memory of that fact... Then that is still solipsism, but it would not make NPCs of people. That is actually a thought I had a lot as a very young kid.

Andy Weir's "The Egg" seems more accurate to what is really happening without even intending to be.

I mean, I wouldn't be frightened by everyone being NPCs, as I am reclusive and mostly just watch cartoons and shit like that (I already live in fantasy-land). But there is really no reason to believe it is the case. There's nothing but memory and ego tying "my" experiences from years ago to "me" now, without memory or ego it would be equal to "another person" having had that experience. All these events happened "now", why would there not be more "now" events which are simply not tethered into this limited memory and ego?

Guys, stop sending me PMs about the video, it's my time to awaken!! cheerio

Got lucky and watched the whole video. I personally Loved this episode Leo. One of your best. Straight to the point, with (way too) many disclaimers and warnings. Kind of wish I could have seen this earlier, as it would have helped me integrate and come to terms with solipsism earlier.

As mentioned above, there is an audience that is mature enough for these video to handle, who understand, who seriously benefit from these videos, especially compared to some of your lower-level teachings on awakening (these are often still quite watered down). Don't think there isn't an audience that is interested and involved and commited to reaching higher degrees of awakening, understanding, clarity, unity, aloneness. 

Without being slimy or exaggerating; there is no one on the internet that teaches, or comes close to teaching on the levels that you do. I believe you when you say these aren't even your highest teachings yet, and that most of us aren't ready. For many of us you are a gem, and many of us live for videos and content EXACTLY like this. Many of us, like yourself, don't want watered down spiritual bull-shit. I wish I would have gotten less bullshit from the spiritual teachers that I've folllowed, and that they would've been more honest and to the point.

I don't want to be too selfish here and force you into anything. If you don't enjoy making/posting videos like this, don't kid yourself and continue. But just know, there IS an audience for this, and if you do truely enjoy making such videos, keep doing so and don't let feedback/comments by discourage you. The comments and feedback that were posted were posted by normies who hadn't even finished the video before typing away. As you said, if people are truely so keen on taking whatever you say out of context and use it for delivry, they will do so anyway. This is not your doing, so don't let it discourage you.

If you do insist on keeping deeper spiritual awakenings hidden away from the masses, I suggest you could make a seperate side channel, post on/structure your blog, or start a page whereon more mature viewers can see your more mature content. You aren't spewing out bull-shit here. You are making very nuanced videos with plenty of disclaimers. Of course some people will still spit on it, they will do so anyway. I know it sucks to say, but it is to be expected as 99,9% of your Self/Society wants to stay in delusion and will not become awake any time soon. 

You aren't aiming to adress 100% of your Self/Society. Bite the bullet and realize you were aiming for only maybe 0,01% anyway. For that 0,01% this content is life-transforming. I can also understand if you are just tired of this shit and people misinterpreting you. You are wearing a monkey suit that gets tired and can only take so much bullshit. I do want to thank you on behalf of your more mature audience that deeply appreciates what you're doing. Much love from this part of yourself to you.

You guys are being needy and proving the point that you are not mature enough to get the video. Truth be told you dont need Leo to get enlightened. But you are not serious about it... then why cry so bad about this video.

20 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

It's selfish because it's you want a link that could harm other people. 

But there are no other people. Fuckin' NPCs...