Leo Gura

Taking Down Solipsism Video

313 posts in this topic

I have decided to take down my latest Solipsism video because people are not mature enough to handle it.

Don't ask me questions about solipsism any more. I will not be teaching it because people cannot handle it. I will no longer publicly teach my deepest awakenings.

If you want the highest truth, you will have to discover it on your own, not via my explanations.

Warning: Those sharing the video via PM or elsewhere will be banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Actually. This was the deepest and most matching video that touched me to the core. It gave me so much validation to my journey, so far.
I didnt get to finish watching it. I would recommend you to not get persuaded by peoples comments and some of the viewers not being mature enough.
Be open to the possibility that you have viewers that Deeply appreciate what you teach. Either way, I respect your decision. Thank you for what you do.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I literally just got the notification :( ... Maybe make it available somehow for a smaller audience ?!

No ! It was very deep and I enjoyed. 

Respect your decision tho?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Trickyp said:

Nooooo, the video just broke up midtime watching it. :-(((

same

@Leo Gura I actually appreciate what advice you gave throughout the video to those mentally unwell but still curious. Especially at the end where you remind us to ground ourselves towards what's actually true in your own direct experience. I know you have hammered this multiple times in the past, but it was well said there, maybe I wished that was placed at the beginning of the video instead at least!

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I have been waiting for this video for years and I just woke up to see that 1 minute ago you took it down?

You can't do me like this Leo. From the moment you released radical implications i have been waiting for this. You owe it to all of us who have sticked with you for so long.

This is worse than the video not being released or made at all.

You cant do us like this Leo.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have decided to take down my latest Solipsism video because people are not mature enough to handle it.

Don't ask me questions about solipsism any more. I will not be teaching it because people cannot handle it. I will no longer publicly teach my deepest awakenings.

If you want the highest truth, you will have to discover it on your own, not via my explanations.

This has been true since the beginning @Leo Gura only direct experience answers everything.

And you know that most of your videos by definition are not in the capacity of most people can handle and yet that hasn't stopped you from releasing them.

I wonder and I'm curious if there is Another possibility here as opposed to a binary context of whether someone can handle it or not and therefore conclude whether you want to publish it.

And open up a conversation that can evolve in partnership with you.

Edited by Greatnestwithin

Maann just stay true and leave it online. I was at the 59 min mark.

2 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Duuuude, I was watching it ?

Maybe you can release your deeper videos to a select can crowd.

Me too. 

But how would he choose who to include? That would be way too time consuming and unrealistic.

It might actually be beneficial in making us do more work so we don´t have to rely on it.

Edited by Michal__

I'm still watching it lol. Loads the entire video. 

It's impossible to teach these things on the internet. 

Why take it down if there’s nobody real to experience it anyway? Leo doesn’t really believe in solipsism 

3 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Duuuude, I was watching it ?

Maybe you can release your deeper videos to a select can crowd.

@Michal__  The most obvious option would be a Patreon incentive. Maybe even make it a high tier ($50-100) if Leo's wants to only teach it to serious people

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@Joel3102 Mans gotta function on multiple levels at the same time. If hes youtube channel gets in trouble because of the comments its not worth it. Or if he deems it too dangerous..

@Tim R bro can you please rip the video off your browser cache, I am a real actualized viewer who does not complain and comment about this shit, I have been waiting for this video for so long, gine through a dark night of the mind because of leos videos, i deserve this video man, sorry if i sound obnoxious

2 minutes ago, decentralized said:

I was waiting for that video for a really long time :( you have a LOT of subscribers who are ready to watch it please leave a link somewhere

Don't be selfish. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.