John Paul

stop caring about girls?

24 posts in this topic

another one from coach corey wayne lol "when you stop caring, results come"

seems like you could boil it all down to this huh?  girls like guys who just don't care...(?) @Leo Gura

and i want to add, can i just be my nasty toxic self and girls will like it? have any of you seen or just been rude to girls and they like it? like I'm over "learning" game right like....just fuck em right?

Edited by John Paul
additional text

There's way more to game than that.

And don't mistreat girls. Don't be an asshole.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think a more appropriate way of putting it would be - don't be too needy because girls don't like it. 

And that is somewhat true. You can't be too cold, girls won't like it. But coming off as needy can trigger a woman badly, like breaking out in hives. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

ya i know, but i mean the most masculine guys will be the most cold and ruthless right? lol 

so wouldn't a proper mindset just be: let's get pussy (through whatever non-forceful means)

Edited by John Paul

10 minutes ago, John Paul said:

ya i know, but i mean the most masculine guys will be the most cold and ruthless right? lol 

When masculine guys show affection it can be very appealing. 

13 minutes ago, John Paul said:

@Preety_India

so wouldn't a proper mindset just be: let's get pussy (through whatever non-forceful means)

Girls who are doormats might be attracted to ruthless assholes. 

Girls with certain dignity and self pride will be put off by ruthless guys 

@Preety_India

ya but if they show it and they mean it, it's needy. if they show it just for show then it works lol.

unless they are ruthless with "charm" lol game is so fucking dumb i swear i could never get into it

sorry: i mean for me, if i mean it, it's needy. not for all men.

Edited by John Paul

3 minutes ago, John Paul said:

ya but if they show it and they mean it, it's needy.

16 minutes ago, John Paul said:

@Preety_India

Needy is not when you show affection. Needy is asking rather than giving. Showing affection is giving. Needy is using people's time and eating their head. A girl feels happy and impressed by affection. A girl feels stressed by neediness. 

No girl wants to me a guy's mommy. 

Simple. 

@Knowledge Hoarder

nice. i hate sober game. and i hate dumb socialization, fuck me.

well more accurately i hate my life. fuck this post, never mind 

Edited by John Paul

Yea I'm sure if you were a total cu** you'd attract some girls that way, but if you wanna make the rest of your (and other's around you) lives miserable just for some sex then you have some serious problems to work through

Better to just be a well rounded, masculine man without any neediness.

Your theory is also wrong in the sense that by trying to not give a fuck, you're actually giving a bigger fuck. The authentic 'not giving a fuck' that girls are attracted to isn't really something you can just start doing, if that's what you had in mind

Edited by something_else

@John Paul Do not give our work here a bad image with your devilish attitude. This is not what we stand for here.

Socialize with girls without treating them badly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, John Paul said:

@Medhansh

he took it down you fucking idiot.

Be careful not to lash out on people for your own issues. You are having an ego backlash. Go out and take some fresh air and settle down.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Life would be dreadful without drama, as such they are often perfectly capable of making you more interesting then you are. So they create in you the beast they almost tamed in themselves.

The higher your aim the more of a beast you must be on your own though, the higher their expectations and the more boring you appear.

You speak of 'caring', but if you have cared too much they want to be teased, if you care not enough then your problem is elsewhere.

And the real world of dating is to its theory what Actualized teachings is to its followers, and with that in mind you are wasting your time.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

I was studying corey waynes content and what hes meaning by stop caring resaults come is that you dont focus your energy on the girl but having your amazing life and that will give of a vibe that you are busy and she will pursue you and that in interactions you dont show her you like her directly that she always wonders and not validating her overly...you start to invest as much as she is and you can let go when shes in love with you you always make her work for it basically...

This comes off as manipulation if you are not truly high value but it works...and nice guys care too much and they overly text overly pursue overly validate girls and dont make her earn it (care too much) and that repels them...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Needy is not when you show affection. Needy is asking rather than giving. Showing affection is giving. Needy is using people's time and eating their head. A girl feels happy and impressed by affection. A girl feels stressed by neediness. 

No girl wants to me a guy's mommy. 

Simple. 

VVV ΛΛΛ

38 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

This comes off as manipulation if you are not truly high value but it works...and nice guys care too much and they overly text overly pursue overly validate girls and dont make her earn it (care too much) and that repels them...

i find those two comments to be correlated, just wanted to mark it

basically caring is not good in attraction, when you're in a careless mode, you're a magnet man with glasses on. yuhaha.

I don't want you to misunderstand me but in my relationships, I've witnessed caring is not a good thing and it signals a neediness. 

so yep, caring is not a good thing if it's done out of a habit but better to care with your own will and when you feel that you lose attraction, stop it with your own will.  

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

and as a side note:

some people think that they should turn these advices into a game frame to game women. look if you're a gamer, you're gonna be gamed soon. better to do these things automatically with your own life style. if you're busy with your own lifestyle, you're never gonna think to yourself that oh what if she doesn't love me back or oh what if she doesn't text me back. you're basically a busy stud enjoying his lifestyle and anytime she's outta your life, you never gonna cry over her like a baby crying over a spilled milk. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"