Chris365

New Solipsism episode

22 posts in this topic

Seems okay.  Maybe I'll watch.

catdrinking.gif

xD

Edited by FlyingLotus

Despite the warning. I have the balls to watch .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This is fucking me up.

Why even bother with life if you’re alone? Everybody you love is just an NPC? That’s so fucked

18 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

This is fucking me up.

Why even bother with life if you’re alone? Everybody you love is just an NPC? That’s so fucked

Why would you believe Leos stories?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

30 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

This is fucking me up.

It's not fucking you up, you're just an NPC, Leo has made me aware of this now. Only I'm real, I'm the one who has the direct experience of being aware. Stop faking. As God I command you all admit you have no experience of awareness.

Schopenhauer once said that solipsism "could only be found in a madhouse: as such it would then need not so much a refutation as a cure." Yet, if you take yourself into the madhouse and think about it, you cannot disprove solipsism in any way. It's ok to find it distasteful and disparage the idea as ridiculous, but it still won't go away. Why not? Why can't you connect to another mind and see the world through another's sensibilities and mind and thoughts? Is it and will it always be impossible, or is it something that may reasonably be seen as technologically possible in a far flung future?

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why can't you connect to another mind and see the world through another's sensibilities and mind and thoughts? Is it and will it always be impossible, or is it something that may reasonably be seen as technologically possible in a far flung future?

Even if you do, it will still just be you.

You can dream up all sorts of mind-meld scenarios. But it's always happening within your bubble of consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Can patient of OCD(on antidepressants)  watch that video? I contacted my Psychiatrist after watching that video and he told me not to watch that video. He told me to discuss over next appointment of mine.

@Leo Gura Would an apt analogy be consciousness is a tub of water, and we (forms/egos) are water filled balloons within it. When we try to step outside ourselves and "pop" the bubble so to speak, all the water dissolves together, as if there was no balloon anyways?

hrhrhtewgfegege

Oh this gonna be good. Solisism is just the funniest shit?

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even if you do, it will still just be you.

You can dream up all sorts of mind-meld scenarios. But it's always happening within your bubble .

I guess it basically stems from the fact that there is no way to know for certain anything beyond your experience and that what you experience does not necessarily imply the existence of an exterior. For all you know, you could be projecting/imagining/creating "exterior" reality instead of receiving or observing it.

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

This whole thing is a contradiction and makes no sense. It’s like Leo doesn’t truly believe it, like when he says “I don’t know how many people this would help” well in solipsism there are no people to help so….

Who else laughed halfway through when you had to do the pointing exercise ("Point at yourself and say 'That's Leo!'") ? Leo's videos keep getting trippier and trippier, I love it

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

3 minutes ago, Holygrail said:

damn it got taken down while i was halfway through the video :o

Yep... I was 30 minutes in and it has been taken down. I was even going to prepare some popcorn:|

Edited by Espaim