AlwaysJoggin

Ok I figured out my life goal

8 posts in this topic

I hate the most is studying so I’m gonna do that the challenge is so force this body to go through studying I’ve been avoiding it for years 

@AlwaysJoggin But do you actually want to study what you’re studying?

Studying purely for the sake of studying doesn’t make much sense and feels neurotic to me.

If you have something you deeply want to study, but keep procrastinating or otherwise avoiding on, then that’s different. In which case it’s time to look at the patterns which are holding you in resistance to studying.

46 minutes ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

@aurum to me it dosnt matter but good point 

Why doesn’t it matter?

@AlwaysJoggin Could be good not to overthink something sometimes. And exploring (through studying) can help connect new dots and discover more about what you are more drawn to. Or just for the sake of it can be fun. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@AlwaysJoggin

Actually you are kind of right on this one. It does not matter which is your game you want to play and be better at as long as you enjoy doing that. Yeah you can definitely enjoy pushing yourself. That has also some practical uses like you learn self control, productivity and passion to do almost anything. Still aligning your work you do with things you want in your life is even more useful.

Like cycling on exercise bike daily is great from the percpective of your fitness alone, but cycling to school does the same and also saves you money simultaneously. Think smartly, execute powerfully and live a life to the fullest : ) 

@puporing

6 minutes ago, puporing said:

Could be good not to overthink something sometimes.

Yeah most people speculate all possible outcomes and still future is always a mystery.

Who told you that "others" are real?